That should keep you off your back for a couple of weeks.
应该能让你几个星期不用接客了
Are you clean?
你还是不是”处的”?
You know I’m a good Girl Scout.
你知道 我可是一名优秀的”女童子军”
So you’ll do it.
这么说你接了?
Vaffanculo. Screw yourself, Smith.
见你的鬼去吧 你自己搞定 史密斯
For all I know, you snatched the kid.
据我了解 这个孩子肯定是你抢来的
I don’t want to be an accessory for kidnapping.
我可不想成为绑♥架♥犯的帮凶
I didn’t steal the kid, trust me.
这个孩子不是我偷来的 相信我
Trust you?
相信你?
I don’t even know your real name.
我甚至连你的真名都不知道
Who are you really, Smith?
你到底是谁 史密斯?
I’m a British nanny…
我是位英国保姆…
and I’m dangerous.
而且我很危险
Just keep the baby for one day and you can keep the whole roll.
只需照顾这个孩子一天 你就能留下那捆钱
Forget it, Dad.
还是算了
Fine.
好吧
Ciao.
拜拜
Breast milk.
奶水
Let’s go.
我们走
This lady’s baby needs to be fed.
那个孩子肯定需要喝奶
Find me every wet nurse, lactating hooker…
把这个城市所有的奶妈 能喂奶的妓♥女♥…
and mammary on tap in the city.
已经所有能喂奶的女人 都给我找出来
I already told you, Smith, you’re not welcome…
我已经跟你说了 史密斯…
in the land of milk and honey.
这个”世外桃源”不欢迎你
I need a little cream for my coffee and some answers.
我需要往咖啡里加点奶油 如果打听到情报就更好了
I’m sorry.
对不起
Scram, fellas.
你们先回避一下
Give me a moment alone here with, uh…
让我和这位咖啡妈妈…
Caff? La Mamma.
好好谈谈…
Relax. Relax.
放松 放松
Mia piccola troietta.
我的小蜜糖
There was a man here with a baby not too long ago.
一个抱着婴儿的男的 刚才应该来过这里
Yes. A real jerk.
对 那个十足的蠢蛋
He wanted me to take care of the kid.
他想让我照顾那个孩子
And what is this man’s name?
那这个男的名字是?
Smith.
史密斯
Mr. Smith.
史密斯先生
How the hell do I know his real name?
我怎么可能知道他的真正名字?
He saw me a couple of times…
我来过我这里几次…
when I was pulling straight tricks.
每次我都骗他说 我是”没病”的
He always used the same name…Smith.
他也一直用史密斯这个名字
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
I think you know more about this man.
你知道得应该远不止这些
He was a lousy tipper.
他给小费很吝啬
It gets hotter the more times it’s fired.
这枪管越来越烫了
If I had anything on him, I’d tell you.
如果我知道的话 我一定会告诉你的
And it gets a lot more painful the closer I get.
这次可是真的会很痛
What’s up, Doc?
你好啊 老兄
Oh, you’re a “wascally wabbit.”
你以为自己是只”长耳兔”(卡♥通♥形象 聪明顽皮)
But you’re not “wascally” enough.
可惜你的耳朵还不够”长”
Yeah?
是吗?
That’s a six-shooter.
你的枪是六发装的
I just counted six shots.
我听到你已经开完了六枪
You’ve blown your load.
你现在已经没子弹了
Yeah, well, what about you?
那你的呢?
Your 9-millimeter is empty too.
你那把9毫米手♥枪♥还不是一样
Yeah, you fired 8 on the rooftop, one in the men’s room…
你在屋顶上开了八枪 在厕所开了一枪…
and your second cartridge was expended at the playground.
而且你备用弹夹在广场上时 就已经耗完了
And you won’t be getting it up with that gun you took off my man.
要不是你从我手下抢了把枪 你早玩完了
Oh, no. Well, you see, like my weapon…
你知道的 像我们使的这种枪…
it also has the thumbprint safety device.
它有指纹识别装置
Oh, really?
是吗?
Wanna bet?
要不要赌一把?
Nothin’ like a good hand job.
“这手”果然不准
Get your things. We’re goin’.
收拾行李 我们离开这里
I don’t understand a word you’re going on about…
虽然不知道你说的啥话
but I know exactly what you’re saying and I refuse to apologize.
但我猜得出你想说啥 而且我拒绝道歉
Damn you, Smith. I could have been snuffed back there.
你去死吧 我刚才差点就玩完了
Yeah, you should be thanking me for saving your sweet back door.
是啊 你应该感谢我 挽救了你那漂亮的”后门”
Why did you wait so goddamn long?
你为什么等那么久才进来?
You’re a bad girl, you deserve to be punished.
某些坏女人 应该被惩罚一下
Which car do you want?
你想要哪辆车?
What? I’m tired of walking.
你什么意思? 我走累了
Look at this.
瞧那边 (轮椅专用停车位)
You wanna know the difference…
你想知道这辆豪华轿车…
between this luxury car and a porcupine?
和豪猪之间有什么不同吗?
I give up.
不知道
With the car, the pricks are on the inside.
对于车来说 “刺”是隐藏在里面的
Tell me about it.
真有你的
Hello, honey.
嗨 宝贝
Oh, good, good, I’m glad…
噢 好 好…
I’m glad you liked the flowers. Good.
很高兴你喜欢那些花
Listen, sweetie…
听着 宝贝…
I’ve run into a small hitch.
我这边遇到了点小麻烦
I think I’m gonna have to be out here for a while longer.
恐怕我得多耽搁些时日
But don’t worry.
但别担心
I will be back in time for Timmy’s birthday party…
提姆的生日聚会 我肯定会赶回去的…
I swear to you.
我发誓
Hugs and kisses.
来亲一个
Bye-bye.
拜拜
So, what was I supposed to do?
那我当时应该怎么做?
These guys were stalking this pregnant lady.
那些人在追一个孕妇
I couldn’t just stand there.
我不能袖手旁观
Did you see that? I fuckin’ hate that.
你看到没有? 我他妈就讨厌这种人
What? This guy, changin’ lanes…
怎么了? 这种人随便变道…
without signaling.
也不打转向灯
I mean, how hard is it to use your signal?
我的意思是 打个转向灯能有多难?
So you started shooting at them?
然后你就开始朝他们开枪?
No, I don’t carry a piece.
不是 我当时身上没带枪
I went to the woman. She had a gun.
我朝那个女人走去 她有枪
They started firing, I shot back.
他们开始射击 我就还击
He’s done it again.
他又来了
I move my finger one inch…
我只需移♥动♥手指一寸…
to use my turn signal.
就能按动转向灯
Why are these assholes so lazy…
为什么这帮混♥蛋♥这么懒…
they can’t move their finger one fucking measly inch…
为了安全驾驶 只需他妈的移♥动♥手指一寸
to drive more safely?
他们都懒得动?
You wanna know why? Not particularly.
你想知道原因吗? 不是特别想
Because these rich bastards have to…
因为这帮纨绔子弟 为了赚钱…
be callous and inconsiderate in the first place…
已经变得冷漠无情 丝毫不顾及他人了…
to make all that money, so when they get on the road…
所以当他们开车的时候…
they can’t help themselves. They’ve gotta be…
他们也很难控制自己…
callous and inconsiderate drivers too.
也会变得丝毫不顾及他人
It’s in their nature.
这是他们的本性
Why don’t you take the baby to the police?
你为什么不把这孩子交给警♥察♥?
I can’t go to the police. Why not?
我不能去警♥察♥局 为什么?
I’m the Unabomber.
我就是那个”炸♥弹♥人”
They caught the Unabomber.
他们已经抓到他了
That’s what they think.
那只是他们自己的想法
Stupid…
这个蠢蛋…
Right. That’s it.
好吧 就这样
You are the angriest man in the world.
你是世界上最暴躁的人
If I remember right, you used to like it like that.
如果我没记错的话 你过去就喜欢这种感觉呀
Well, how many freelancers have you got?
你一共找了多少人?
Yeah? How many local boys?
里面有多少毛头小子?
I need men, you understand?
我要的是真枪实弹的硬汉 你明白吗?
I need a lot more men.
我需要更多的人
I want four mags…
我要四个弹夹…
a box of 9-millimeter 147 hollow-points…
一盒9毫米147中空子弹…
and give me 50 FMJs.
还有50发FMJ(全金属包头子弹)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!