真正的男子汉好难找的
A real man is difficult to find.
好难
So difficult.
赛巴斯蒂安在约尤妮丝. 她肯定比我想的要火♥辣♥
Sebastiars with Eunice. She must be hotter than I thought.
为什么我一想约尤妮丝,你们就开我玩笑?
How come when I wanted to ask out Eunice everyone made fun?
赛巴斯蒂安一喜欢上她,她就突然变酷妹了?
Sebastian likes her, suddenly she’s cool?
你们这群混♥蛋♥,我恨高中生活
Screw you guys. I hate high school.
尤妮丝! 手挪开!
Eunice! Hands!
你知道么? 今天过得很高兴 但是我必须要去…
You know what? This has been real fun, but I have to go…
…刮脸
…shave.

OK.
那个,过得很愉快,我们以后再见
Well, this has been lovely. Let’s do it again sometime.
– 什么? – 很快,再见
– What? – Soon. Bye.
那个…
So…
…你喜欢起司么?
…do you like cheese?
所有动物副产品中我的最爱
More than almost any other animal byproduct.
是啊,帐单!
Yeah, check please.
嘿,摩妮琪,这是,赛巴斯蒂安.
Hey Monique, it’s Sebastian.
我不知道维奥拉有没有告诉你我在伦敦
I don’t know if Viola told you I’m in London,
但是我提前一天回来了
but I’m heading home a day early.
听着,我想了很久
Listen, I’ve been thinking,
我们需要谈谈
and we really need to talk.
女士们…
Ladies…
女士们…
Ladies…
女士们
Ladies.
大家好
Welcome.
我是谢丽尔·兰格丝特 斯特拉特福德少年联盟主席
My name is Cheryl Lancaster, president of the Stratford Junior League
以及今年新生社交季协调人
and coordinator of this year’s debutante season.
哦,谢谢
Oh, please.
谢谢,今天我们将回顾总的指导方针
Thank you. Today we’re gonna go over the guidelines
举办一场雍容优美的成人礼
for a graceful, ladylike entree into society.
狗娘…
Son of a…
你好
Hello.
这里
Hello there.
– 嗨 – 确定她集体照的时候
– Hi. – Make sure she’s in the back
站在后面
for the group photo.
感谢你能来参加,维奥拉.
Thank you for joining us, Viola.
现在谁准备好了出来?
Now, who’s ready to come out?
杀了我
Kill me.
维奥拉? 亲爱的
Viola? Darling.
记住,好似你有个小秘密一样的咀嚼
Remember, chew like you have a secret.
对不起
Excuse me.
女士们
Ladies.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
嘿!你是上次在亲吻亭救了我的那个人?
Hey! You’re the one that saved me in the kissing booth that one time?
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
哦,世界真小,我是维奥拉.
Oh, what a small world. I’m Viola.
奥莉维亚.
Olivia.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Nice to meet you. – You too.
那个…
So…
我知道这不管我的事情
I know it’s none of my business,
但是你是不是在和那个杜克奥斯♥诺♥约会?
but you went out with that Duke Orsino guy, right?
是啊,就一次
Yeah. Once.
– 你有没有亲他? – 没有,怎么了?
– Did you kiss him? – No, why?
哦,没什么,只是…
Oh, no. It’s nothing, but…
尽量能免就免
Just try to postpone it as long as possible.
他的唾液腺失调
He has this salivary gland condition.
是的,他不是太愿意提起来
Yeah. He doesn’t really like to talk about it,
但是我当时感觉就要被溺死了
but it felt like I was drowning.
真的?
Really?
– 哦,我的天. – 我知道,那很令人讨厌
– Oh, my God. – I know. It was repulsive.
但是,嘿,祝你们俩能幸福
But, hey, every happiness to you both.
不,实际上,我不是真心喜欢杜克.
No, actually, I don’t really like Duke.
我只是对他的室友,赛巴斯蒂安,相当的着迷
I have this huge thing for his roommate, Sebastian.
我只是想让赛巴斯蒂安嫉妒
And I was just trying to make Sebastian jealous.
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
是啊,我知道这么利用别人非常不对
Yeah, I know it’s really wrong to use a person this way,
我也内心非常的愧疚
and I feel really terrible about it.
但是我真的非常,非常喜欢赛巴斯蒂安.
But I really, really like Sebastian.
他特别的帅
He’s so handsome,
不是象好多男孩那样傻帅傻帅的
not the goonish handsome you see in a lot of guys.
他是那么的精巧,好比是,幽雅的帅气,你明白么?
He’s a delicate, like, even refined handsome, you know?
哦,当他微笑的时候,我不能控制自己不看他
Oh, and when he smiles, I just can’t stop looking at him.
他太完美了
He’s just so wonderful.
你知道么, 奥莉维亚…
You know, Olivia…
– 是叫奥莉维亚,对吧? – 是的
– It’s Olivia, right? – Yeah.
我觉得我要给你些建议
I’m gonna give you just a little advice.
– 好的 – 做事不要太绝!
– OK. – Enough is enough!
你现在把自己越缠越乱
You are weaving a really tangled web.
好象一团乱麻
Like really, really tangled.
亲爱的……你不能再这样了!
And, honey… you got to stop!
好? 你要告诉所有人事实真♥相♥
OK? So you just gotta tell everybody the truth.
要非常非常诚实
Be very, very honest.
用你自己的筹码去赢得胜利
Just let the chips fall where they may.
– 你说得太对了 – 我知道
– You’re right. – I know.
下次我再见到赛巴斯蒂安 我会直接上前去的
The next time I see Sebastian I’ll march right up to him.
– 你冲过去! – 然后我会告诉他我怎么想
– You march! – And I’ll tell him how I feel.
你告诉他
You tell him.
然后我会充满激♥情♥的吻他
Then I’ll kiss him so passionately,
让哪怕恨他的人都有幸福感
that even the people he hates will feel pleasure.
你好啊,维奥拉.
Hello, Viola.
哦,这可不妙
Oh, this is not good.
你也好啊,你个小婊♥子♥
And hello to you, you little homewrecker.
– 你是谁? – 我是塞巴斯蒂安女朋友
– Who are you? – I am Sebastiars girlfriend.
前女朋友
Ex-girlfriend.
听着,所有人都别再这么说了
OK, everybody’s got to stop saying that.
你就是那个前几天在批萨饼点被他抛弃的女人
You were the one he dumped in the pizza parlor the other day.
不,不,不,不,不, 他没甩了我
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. He did not dump me.
我们只是最近有点不和而已
We’re just going through a little bit of a rough patch.
我听说是他彻底的把你抛弃了
I heard he dumped you. He dumped you big.
被当成垃圾一样甩掉了
It was just like a big, huge dumping.
你疯了么?! 你有没有问题?
Are you crazy?! Are you OK?
滚出去!
Get out!
你选错对象了!
You are messing with the wrong man!
下去! 从我身上下去!
Get off me! Get off of me!
– 离她远点儿! – 放开我!
– Get off of her! – Let go of me!
女士们!女士们,停手!
Ladies! Ladies, stop!
求你们了!
Please!
当第一次见面时对对方不满 他们用眼神来表达
When debutantes disagree they say it with their eyes.
那个,海斯丁斯.
Well, Hastings.
为什么我总是在打斗中能看到你?
Why is it that I always find you in the middle of a tussle?
坏时机?
Bad timing?
我确信他在隐藏些什么
I am convinced he’s hiding something.
胡说,麦尔肯姆. 他也许只是有些迷失和烦恼
Nonsense, Malcolm. He may be a little lost and confused,
但是深层次上他只是个美国热血小男孩
but deep down he’s an all-American, red-blooded male.
– 就好象你一样 – 妈妈,我会自己选
– Just like yourself. – Mom, I will pick out
礼服的 而且我不会穿高跟鞋的
my own dress. And no, I will not wear heels.
因为高跟鞋是男人的发明
Because heels are a male invention
为了让女人屁♥股♥看起来更小而设计的
designed to make a womars butt look smaller.
还有那样她们就不能逃跑了
And to make it harder for them to run away.
麦尔肯姆,你有没有试过穿着高跟鞋逃跑?
Malcolm, have you ever tried to run away in high heels?
– 不,先生,我不会… – 可不是那么简单,不是那么简单
– No, sir, I wouldn’t… – Not that easy. Not that easy.
别忘了你的吉他,海斯丁斯先生
Don’t forget your guitar, Mr. Hastings.
就直接做,闭上眼睛亲他
Just do it. Just close your eyes and kiss him.
赛巴斯蒂安.
Sebastian.
“醒来.我一直在等你睁开双眼
“Wake up. I’ve been waiting for you to open your eyes
我好告诉你我想我已准备好了
so I can tell you I think I’m ready.
我准备好了自♥由♥坠落入未知.”
I’m ready to free-fall into the unknown.”
明天比赛的时候见
I’ll see you at the game tomorrow.
我想我会很喜欢这学校的
I think I’m gonna like this school.
摩妮琪,这是赛巴斯蒂安.
Monique, it’s Sebastian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!