…也许你应该约她出去.
…maybe you should ask her out.
我不知道了,让我不管奥莉维亚?
And just, I don’t know, forget about Olivia?
我是说, 从一个完全客观的第三方观察者角度
Well, I mean, speaking as a completely objective
在完全没有个人兴趣的情况下
third-party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,
我不太确定你和奥莉维亚
I am not sure that you and Olivia
真的配得上一对 你明白么?我是说
really mesh well together. You know? I mean…
但是你和维奥拉…
But you and Viola…
…我是说…
…I mean…
…会很配
…be magic.
我不知道了
I don’t know.
你真心怎么想的?
What does your heart tell you?
我是说,你最想看哪个光着身子?!
I mean, which one would you rather see naked?!
为什么你…? 为什么? 你为什么老是这个样子?
Why do you…? Why? Why do you always do that?
为什么你一说起女孩就总说到身体上?
Why do you always talk about girls in such graphic terms?
你知道么?你小子有点问题
You know what? You… you have issues.
原来你是这么感性?
You’re a really sensitive guy, aren’t you?
什么?不,不是,只是…
What? No. No, it’s just…
我不知道,我只是在想
I don’t know. I just think that
男女朋友应该不只是身体上的关系
relationships should be more than just the physical stuff.
当然那也很重要
Don’t get me wrong, that stuff’s important,
但是如果我和谁在一起
but when I’m with someone,
我希望能跟她聊点话题
I want to be able to talk about other stuff.
比如,我不知道,严肃的话题
Like, I don’t know, serious stuff.
一些我跟别的人都不能谈的话题
Stuff I can’t talk about, you know, with anyone else.
是啊,比如……
Yeah, like…
…什么样的话题?
…what kind of stuff?
我不知道,就是些话题
I don’t know, just stuff.
比如,随便什么
Like, whatever stuff there is.
比如……好比现在?
Like… this kind of stuff?
是啊
Yeah.
我现在说的只是让你听听
But what I just told you is for your ears only.
如果你敢告诉别人,我踹死你
If you tell anyone, I’ll kick your ass.
是是,不会的
Yeah. No.
我们是兄弟
I got your back, man.
放心吧
It’s cool.
你妹妹怎么样最近?
How’s your sister?
不错,怎么了?
Good. Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是在想,我应该邀请她
I kind of was thinking I might ask if she wanted
来恺撒瑞欧吃晚饭
to grab dinner at Cesario’s tonight.
你这么想?真的?我很愿意
You were? Really? I’d love to.
什么?
What?
我很愿意告诉你她的电♥话♥号♥码
I’d love to give her your phone number.
海斯丁斯!
Hastings!
是,教练?
Yeah, coach?
你现在是康沃尔比赛的首发队员
You’re first string for the Cornwall game.
– 真的? – 不是
– Really? – No.
我刚才在开玩笑,你这白♥痴♥
I was joking, you idiot.
兄弟,太棒了
Dude, that’s awesome.
哥们…
Dude.
– 那个,你要我来帮你么? – 不
– So, you want me to spot you? – No.
– 他是不是很可爱? – 杜克? 是啊
– Isn’t he cute? – Duke? Yeah.
不. 赛巴斯蒂安.他太酷了
No. Sebastian. He’s so cool.
但是他说我不是他喜欢的型
But he said I’m not his type.
– 不可能,所有人都喜欢你 – 他不是
– Impossible. You’re everyone’s type. – Not his.
我可以告诉你这种情况下 我们这种纯粹的凡人要怎么做
I could tell you what us mere mortals would do in this situation.
– 什么? – 让他吃醋
– What? – Make him jealous.
那你要怎么做? 假装喜欢别人?
So, what do you do? You just pretend to like somebody else?
然后不知羞耻的利用他
And then use him shamelessly.
哇
Wow.
那个,你应该给维奥拉打个电♥话♥
So, you should call Viola up.
是啊,我想我会的
Yeah. I think I will.
嘿, 杜克.
Hey, Duke.
– 赛巴斯蒂安. – 奥莉维亚.
– Sebastian. – Olivia.
奥莉维亚.
Olivia.
你今天抬举了多少磅?
What’re you bench-pressing these days?
225. 让人印象深刻
225. Very impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个, 杜克,你刚才不是要打电♥话♥么
So, Duke, about that call that you were gonna make.
– 你还打不打? – 是啊,谢谢
– You gonna make that? – Yeah. Thank you.
这个225你能举多少次?
So how many reps can you do with that 225?
大概20…20个
Like 20… 20.
225比我重两倍还多
225 is more than twice what I weigh.
你能举我多少次?
How many reps could you do with me?
四十
Forty.
你好?
Hello?
嗨,我是维奥拉.
Hi, it’s Viola.
赛巴斯蒂安 告诉我打电♥话♥给你
Sebastian told me to call you.
– 我很愿意和你吃晚饭 – 好的,什么?
– I’d love to go to dinner. – Yeah. What?
我能不能一会打给你?
Can I call you back?
因为我要…
Because I gotta…
…换一下我的脚
…change my feet.
那么,你今天晚上有什么计划么?
So, do you have any plans tonight?
对不起
My bad.
我们刚才说的你今晚要做的事情怎么办?
What about the thing that we talked about that you were going to do later?
什么事情?我没事可做
What thing? I’m thingless.
太好了!那么我们约会吧 在恺撒瑞欧,八点
Great! Then it’s a date. Cesario’s, 8:00.
– 到时候见 – 好的
– I’ll see you there. – OK.
– 再见 赛巴斯蒂安. – 再见
– Bye, Sebastian. – Later.
太好了
Yeah!
你做到了
You did it.
我要跟奥莉维亚约会了
I’m goir out with Olivia.
什么?! 我以为你现在喜欢维奥拉!
What the hell?! I thought you liked Viola now!
兄弟,别这样,你也是个男人
Dude, come on. You’re a guy.
要是你会怎么做,学校最火♥辣♥的女孩
What would you do if the hottest girl in the school
上前来约你?
came up to you and asked you on a date?
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
奥莉维亚? 嗨 我能不能跟你谈谈?
Olivia? Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
呵? 干什么?
Moi? Whatever for?
是关于你和杜克的约会
It’s about your date with Duke.
我知道! 我真高兴听了你的话 你是对的,他真好
I know! I am so glad I listened to you. You’re right. He’s awesome.
他穿起短裤也很性感
And he looked so good in those shorts.
他不只是一块肉, 奥莉维亚.
He’s not a piece of meat, Olivia.
他是个男人,有感情的男人
He’s a man. A man with feelings.
我是个有感情的女人
And I’m a woman with feelings.
我的感情似乎跟他的很配
And my feelings seem to match his.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
从一个完全客观的第三方观察者角度
Speaking as a completely objective third-party observer
在完全没有个人兴趣的情况下
with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,
我觉得你和杜克在一起并不是什么好主意
I’m not so sure that you and Duke are a good idea after all.
恩,谢谢你的关心
Well, thank you for your concern.
如果你真的那么担心,也许今晚你应该也来
And if you’re so worried, maybe you should come to Cesario’s tonight,
只是来观察我,我们可以再配一对
just to keep an eye on me. We could double.
我打赌 尤妮丝一定有空
I bet Eunice is available.
我绝对到,太不可思议了
I’m so there, it’s insane.
那什么,你喜欢起司么?
So do you like… cheese?
– 嘿,你们俩,怎么样了? – 你可来了…
– Hey, you two, what’s going on? – You’re here…
…还有尤妮丝.
…with Eunice.
不介意我们坐下?
Mind if we join?
– 不,坐吧 – 不,不,不
– No. Sit down. – No, no, no.
翼龙小姐
Lady pterodactyl.
侍应!
Waiter!
救我
Help.
那个..
So…
…我刚才正在和杜克讲
…I was just telling Duke how great it is
他是学校里真正的男人
to meet a real man at this school.
你说了?
You were?
那个,我正要说
Well, I was just about to.
有个男子汉在身边是多棒的事情,不是么尤妮丝?
Isn’t it great to have a real man around, Eunice?
哦,当然
Oh, yes.