听着,我知道我当初应该告诉你,但是…
Listen, I know I should’ve told you who I was, but…
…我很害怕
…I was afraid.
– 对不起 – 没什么
– Sorry. – Well,
你知道,也许如果我要知道你是女孩
you know, maybe if I’d have known you were a girl,
我们不会象以前那么谈天了
we wouldn’t have talked like we did
也就不会那么了解对方
and got to know each other the same way.
那样会很可惜的
And that would have been a shame.
只是让你知道
Just so you know,
当我装做男孩的时候,你告诉我的事情…
everything you told me when I was a guy just…
…让我象个姑娘一样喜欢你
…made me like you so much more as a girl.
好的,但是从现在开始
OK, but just from here on in,
一切都会变得简单点
everything would just be a lot easier
如果你一直当个女人
if you stayed a girl.
我保证
I promise.
摩妮琪·瓦伦丁 由贾斯丁·雷德顿护送
Monique Valentine, escorted by Justin Drayton.
贾斯丁,你最棒!
Justin, you’re the man!
奥莉维亚·雷诺克斯 由赛巴斯蒂安·海斯丁斯护送
Olivia Lennox, escorted by Sebastian Hastings.
维奥拉·海斯丁斯, 由鲍而 安东尼护送
Viola Hastings, escorted by Paul Antonio.
维奥拉·海斯丁斯.
Viola Hastings.
太象她了,她在哪里?
This is typical. Well, where is she?