片名:《足球尤物》
她射门,她得分!球进了!
She shoots, she scores! Goal!
– 什么?没错!给我 – 踢得好
– What? That’s right! Give it! – Nice kick.
– 踢得妙 – 球给我!
– Very nice kick. – Give me the ball!
贾斯丁!
Justin!
– 放下…放我下来! – 好。像这样…
– Drop… Put me down! – OK. Down like…
哦,对不起
Oh, sorry.
– 真是的 – 嘿!
– Goodness. – Hey!
嗨
Hi.
– 真的,你越来越棒了 – 你也是
– OK, you are really getting good. – You too.
我是说,刚拍拖的时候 你都不知道怎么接吻
I mean, when we first started going out, you couldn’t kiss at all.
– 我那在说踢球 – 真的?
– I meant at soccer. – Really?
绝对真的。你…
Absolutely. You’re…
…比我们队里半成的队员还要棒
…probably already better than half the guys on my team.
或许比一半还要多
Probably more than half.
你什么意思? 我根本不会接吻?
What do you mean, I couldn’t kiss at all?
别担心。我已经教会你了
Don’t worry. I’ve taught you well.
我知道
I know.
好了,认真点,你不觉得
OK, but seriously, don’t you think
你在校练习时间越来越长 以为自己在密西根州?
you’d get more playing time at a school like Michigan?
或许,我会成为黑有鞋根对的一员 (美国知名女足队)
Maybe, but it’s always been about being a Tar Heel for me.
那我穿卡罗来纳蓝队服
I’m gonna wear that Carolina blue.
– 是吗? – 是啊,宝贝!
– Yeah. – Yeah, baby!
怎么,长曲棍球队在我们球场里做什么?
OK, what is the lacrosse team doing on our field?
– 学校解散了我们队 – 等等,什么?
– The school cut our team. – Wait, what?
– 队人人数不够 – 那就能说解散就解散?
– Not enough girls signed up. – So they just cut us?
他们不能这么做
They can’t do that.
不行,绝不能这样结束
OK. This is not over.
嘿,姑娘们。我听说了那坏消息
Hi, girls. I heard the bad news.
“坏”?根本就是灾难!
“Bad”? It’s a disaster.
现在大学星探都不会来看我们踢球了
Now college scouts won’t even get to see us play.
我知道。如果我能帮忙的话,尽管说
I know. If there’s anything I can do, just say the word.
事实上,的确有。 我们想和男队一起训练
Matter of fact, there is. We wanna try out for the boys team.
唯独这个不行
Anything besides that.
拜托,教练! 你知道我们的实力
Coach, come on! You know that we’re good enough.
我不知道 不知道你们有什么实力
I don’t know that that’s a thing that I know.
什么?
What?
就给我们一次机会吧
All we’re asking for is one shot.
– 是啊 – 姑娘们,
– Yeah. – Girls,
我们还有两周就要开学
we have two weeks before school starts.
之后就有场对伊利里亚队的比赛 一决胜负,我们一定要赢
Then we open against Illyria. A rivalry game. We have to win.
我们可以帮你们获胜
And we can help you win.
– 嗨,宝贝 – 嘿
– Hey, baby. – Hey.
怎么了,教练?
What’s going on, coach?
这几位姑娘想考验我们队
The girls here want to try out for the team.
– 你说笑吧 – 好了,好了!
– You’re not serious. – All right, all right!
你们都是出色的球员
You’re all excellent players.
– 但女生没男生快 – 是啊
– But girls aren’t as fast as boys. – Right.
– 什么? – 也不够强壮,或者敏捷
– What? – Or as strong. Or as athletic.
这不是我在胡说,有科学依据的
This is not me talking. It’s a scientific fact.
女生踢不过男生,这是事实
Girls can’t beat boys. It’s as simple as that.
那好,贾斯丁,你是队长 你怎么想?
OK. Justin, you’re the team captain. What do you think about it?
教练说了算
I think the coach said it all.
昨天你说我比你们一半的人要好
Yesterday you told me that I was better than half the guys on your team.
什么?
What?
我从没说过
I never said that.
你胡说什么呢? 你为什么要撒谎?
What are you talking about? Why are you lying?!
维奥拉!讨论结束
Viola! End of discussion.
对,告诉她,伙计
Yeah, tell her, man.
那好,我们也结束了
Fine. End of relationship.
– 好了,我们走 – 宝贝,别这样。我……
– Come on, let’s go. – Baby, don’t be like that. I…
我只是不想见你受伤害
I just don’t want to see you get hurt.
你真会扯…
You are so full of…
回去训练
Back to practice.
赛巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
赛巴斯蒂安?!
Sebastian?!
塞巴斯蒂安!真是的!
Sebastian! Jeez!
是你啊
It’s you.
要命,你和你哥背后看上去一模一样
God, you and your brother look scary alike from the back.
看来你身材一点曲线都没有
I think it’s your total lack of curves.
你好,摩妮琪 真高兴见到你
Hi, Monique. It’s so good to see you too.
我找塞巴斯蒂安。他在哪儿?
I’m looking for Sebastian. Where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
记得告诉你哥他能有我是多幸运
Just remind your brother how lucky he is to be in my life.
让他打电♥话♥给我, 不然就分手,知道不?
And tell him to give me a call if he wants to stay in it. OK?
好,那你的号♥码是? 1-800-婊♥子♥?
OK. Does he have your number? 1-800-BEYOTCH?
她会耍更多花样的
She will do great things.
我要给你个惊喜!
I have a surprise for you!
所以我才不带朋友过来
And this is why I don’t bring friends over.
妈,现在不行 我今天很不顺,所以…
Mom, not now. I had a really bad day, so…
那这正是让你打起精神的时机
This is just the thing to just perk you up.
– 等等 – 好
– Hold on. – OK.
把眼睛闭上
Keep your eyes closed.
– 闭上眼,闭紧了,闭紧了 – 闭紧了
– Eyes closed, closed, closed, closed. – They’re closed.
好了,惊喜来了!
All right. Surprise!
我宝贝初次亮相的华美礼服
Beautiful gowns for my darling debutante.
妈妈,我都说了上千遍了!
Mom, have I not told you a thousand times?
我对社交亮相没兴趣 太老土了
I have no interest in being a debutante. It’s totally archaic.
我怎么会生出你这个女儿
How could I wind up with a daughter
成天就在野地里踢泥巴球
who only wants to kick a muddy ball around a field all day?
但世界回归正轨了,妈妈 他们解散了我们队
Well, the world has been set right, Mom. They cut my team.
– 什么?不踢球了? – 是啊,没错。不踢了
– What? No soccer? – Yeah, that’s right. No soccer.
– 真可惜 – 是啊,我知道你悲痛欲绝
– How sad. – Yeah, I can see you’re all torn up.
但,贾斯丁会喜欢你穿这个的
Well, Justirs gonna love you in this.
这理由也不成立了 我把他甩了
Yet another reason not to wear it. I dumped him.
– 什么?为什么? – 我不想说
– What? Why? – I don’t wanna talk about it.
他那么帅,又强壮
He’s so handsome and rugged
轮廓明显又会踢球
and chiseled and great.
那你怎么不约他,老妈?
Then why don’t you date him, Mom?
不,我不行
No, I couldn’t.
– 嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 – 嘿
– Hey, Sebastian. – Hey.
你还好吗?
You OK?
摩妮琪刚找你
Monique was looking for you.
你为什么会找上她做女友
Why do you even date her, anyway?
她够辣!你不懂男人
She’s hot. It’s a guy thing.
但她真讨人厌
But she’s so awful.
喂,你知道你可以用前门
Hey, you know, you could use the front door.
不能让老妈看到我
And Mom can’t see me.
她以为我住老爸那里 老爸以为我住这里
She thinks I’m staying at Dad’s. Dad thinks I’m at Mom’s.
再过几天,他们都以为我去学校了
In two days they both think I’m going away to school.
– 这就是离婚的好处 – 你要去哪儿?
– That is the beauty of divorce. – Where are you going?
去伦敦几个礼拜
London for a couple of weeks.
你指英格兰的伦敦?
As in London, England?
是啊,我们乐队在音乐节里争取到一个位子
Yeah, my band got a slot in a music festival there.
那学校怎么办?
OK, what are you gonna do about school?
没错,我也在想让你帮帮我
Yeah, I was kind of hoping you could help me with that.
你能不能假扮成老妈 给伊利里亚打电♥话♥说我病了
Could you just, like, pretend to be Mom, call Illyria, tell them I’m sick?
编个能让我躺2个礼拜的病 比如像疯牛病
Something that sounds like it would last for two weeks, like mad cow.
塞巴斯蒂安 你才因为旷课被康沃尔踢出来
Sebastian, you just got kicked out of Cornwall for skipping.
你不要一开学又旷!
This is not exactly the way you want to start out.
我要成为音乐家
I want to be a musician.
上一次我听到的是 他们不想知道什么三角琴
Last time I heard, they don’t need to know trigonometry.
再说,如果你要追求梦想
Besides, if you want to chase your dreams,
有时候就得打破成规,知道吗?
sometimes you gotta break the rules, right?
你知道乐队成名的机会有多少?
You know the percentage of bands that make it to the big time?
大概和女足球队员的机率差不多
Probably the same as female soccer players.
我们两周后见
I will see you in two weeks.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
– 瑟巴斯蒂安! – 你刚在和你哥哥说话?
– Sebastian! – Were you talking with your brother?
不。是的
No. Yes.
电♥话♥里。他在老爸那儿。再见,老爸