You don’t care about Sir Eustace, or the Bride, or any of it.
你才不关心尤斯塔斯爵士 还有什么鬼新娘
There’s only one thing in this whole business
整个事件中只有一样
that you find interesting.
引起了你的注意
I know what you’re doing.
我知道你在干什么
The Bride put a gun in her mouth
新娘把枪伸进嘴里
and shot the back of her head off
把自己的后脑勺打开了花
and then she came back.
然后她复活了
Impossible. But she did it.
不可能 但她做到了
And you need to know how.
你想知道是怎么做到的
How?
到底怎么回事
Don’t you?
对不对
It’s tearing your world apart, not knowing.
因为不知道 你的世界都要崩溃了
You’re trying to stop me…
你是想阻止我
To distract me, derail me.
想让我分心 转移我的视线
Because doesn’t this remind you of another case?
因为你是不是想起了另一个案子
Hasn’t this all happened before?
以前是不是发生过类似的事
There’s nothing new under the sun. What was it?
太阳底下无新事 到底是什么
What was it? What was that case?
是什么呢 是哪个案子
Do you remember?
你记得吗
It’s on the tip of my tongue. It’s on the tip of my tongue.
就在我嘴边 就在我嘴边
It’s on the tip of my tongue.
就在我嘴边
It’s on the tip…
就在…
..of my tongue.
我嘴边
For the sake of Mrs Hudson’s wallpaper, I must remind you
为了赫德森太太的壁纸着想 我必须提醒你
that one false move with your finger and you will be dead.
你的手指稍动一下 你就会死
I’m sorry?
什么
Dead…
死亡
is the new sexy.
是新的潮流
Well, I’ll tell you what, that rather blows the cobwebs away.
说真的 这么一来脑子还挺清爽的
How can you be alive?
你怎么还活着
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You can be honest, is it noticeable?
老实说 是不是很显眼
You blew your own brains out, how could you survive?
你把脑袋打爆了 怎么可能活下来
Or maybe I could backcomb.
也许我该倒梳
I saw you die.
我亲眼看到你死了
Why aren’t you dead?
你为什么没死呢
Because it’s not the fall that kills you, Sherlock.
因为丧命不是因为坠落 夏洛克
Of all people, you should know that, it’s not the fall,
你应该比别人更清楚 坠落杀不死人
it’s never the fall.
从来都是如此
It’s the landing!
人是落地摔死的
We’ve landed, sir.
我们落地了 先生
We’ve landed.
我们落地了
No, no, not now, not now!
不不 现在不行 还不行
Not now, not now.
现在不行 不行
I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir?
您的旅程还舒适吧 先生
Well, a somewhat shorter exile
嗯 这次流放的时间
than we’d imagined, brother mine,
没有我们想的长 弟弟
but probably adequate, given your levels of OCD.
但考虑到你强迫症的程度 可能足够了
I have to go back! What?
我得回去 什么
I was…I was nearly there, I nearly had it!
我就快想出来了 就差一点点
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Go back where? You didn’t get very far.
回哪里去 你都没飞多远
Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don’t you understand?!
瑞克莱蒂和他的恐怖新娘 你们不明白吗
No, of course we don’t, you’re not making any sense, Sherlock.
我们当然不明白 你说什么胡话呢 夏洛克
It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago.
是一个案子 一百年前很有名的案子
Lodged in my hard drive,
存在我硬盘里
she seemed to be dead, but then she came back.
她本来应该死了 但又复活了
What, like Moriarty?
怎么 跟莫里亚蒂一样
Shot herself in the head, exactly like Moriarty.
打爆了自己的脑袋 完全和莫里亚蒂一样
But you’ve only just been told.
但你刚刚才知道
We’ve only just found out,
我们也是才得知
he’s on every TV screen in the country.
他出现在全国每一块电视屏幕上
Yes? So? It’s been five minutes since Mycroft called.
是啊 怎么 麦考夫是五分钟前打的电♥话♥
What progress have you made? What have you been doing?
你们有什么进展 你们做了什么
More to the point, what have YOU been doing?
更重要的是 你做了什么
I’ve been in my Mind Palace, of course. Of course.
当然是进了我的思维殿堂 那当然
Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime,
做思维实验 假设我在1♥8♥9♥5年
if I’d been there in 1♥8♥9♥5?
应该如何破案
Oh, Sherlock.
夏洛克啊
I had all the details perfect.
所有的细节都很清楚
I was there, all of it, everything. I was immersed.
我完全沉浸在里面 全身心的
Of course you were.
当然了
You’ve been reading John’s blog. The story of how you met.
你在看约翰的博客 你们相遇的故事
It helps me if I see myself through his eyes sometimes.
有时候通过他的眼睛看我自己有好处
I’m so much cleverer.
那样我聪明多了
Do you really think anyone is believing you?
你真以为有人会相信你的说法
No, he can do this, I’ve seen it.
不 他可以做到 我见过
The Mind Palace, it’s like a whole world in his head.
思维殿堂 他大脑中有整个世界
Yes, and I need to get back there.
是的 我需要再回去
The Mind Palace is a memory technique, I know what it can do
思维殿堂是一种记忆手段 我知道它的功用
and I know what it most certainly cannot.
也知道它的局限
Maybe there are one or two things that I know that you don’t.
也许有那么一两件事 我知道而你不知道
Oh, there are.
当然有了
Did you make a list?
你列了清单吗
You’ve put on weight.
你又胖了
That waistcoat is clearly newer than the jacket.
马甲显然比外套新
Stop this! Just stop it! Did you make a list?! Of what?
别说了 你列清单了吗 什么清单
Everything, Sherlock. Everything you’ve taken.
所有的 夏洛克 你服的所有药物
No, it’s not that, he goes into a sort of trance.
不 不是那样 他就是出神了
I’ve seen him do it.
我见过他那样做
We have an agreement, my brother and I, ever since that day.
从那天起 我和我弟弟达成了协议
Wherever I find him,
不管在哪里找到他
whatever back alley or doss-house…
背街小巷也好 小客栈也罢
..There will always be a list.
一定要有张清单
He couldn’t have taken all that in the last five minutes.
他不可能在五分钟内服这么多
He was high before he got on the plane.
他上飞机前就嗨了
He didn’t seem high.
看起来不像
Nobody deceives like an addict.
瘾君子最能骗人
I’m not an addict, I’m a user.
我不是瘾君子 我只是服用药物
I alleviate boredom and
减缓我的无聊
occasionally heighten my thought processes.
或者偶尔提高我的思考效率
For God’s sake! This could kill you!
老天 这可能要了你的命
You could die! Controlled usage is not usually fatal
你可能会死的 控制剂量一般不会致命
and abstinence is not immortality.
节制的生活也不能永生
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Emelia Ricoletti, I’m looking her up.
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂 我在搜她
Oh, I suppose we should.
好吧 也许是该看看
I have access to the top level of the MI5 archive.
我有权限查询军情五处的绝密资料库
Yep, that’s where I’m looking.
对 我正在那儿搜索
What do you think of MI5 security?
你认为军情五处的防火墙怎么样
I think it would be a good idea.
弄一个也挺好的
Emelia Ricoletti, “Unsolved”,
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂 “悬案”
like he says.
跟他说的一样
Could you all just shut up for five minutes!
你们能不能闭嘴五分钟
I have to go back.
我必须回去
I was nearly there before
我就快破案了
you stepped on and started yapping away!
结果让你们跑进来吵没了
“Yapping?” Sorry, did we interrupt your session?
吵 抱歉 我们是打扰你治疗了吗
Sherlock, listen to me.
夏洛克 听我说
No, it only encourages you.
不想听 你越说越来劲
I’m not angry with you. Oh, that’s a relief!
我没生你的气 我真松了口气啊
I was really worried… No, hold on,
我本来还挺担心呢 不 等等
I really wasn’t.
我真没担心
I was there for you before.
我以前救过你
I’ll be there for you again.
下一次我还会救你
I’ll always be there for you.
不论多少次我都会救你
This was my fault.
这是我的错
It was nothing to do with you.
这与你无关
A week in a prison cell,
入狱一周
I should have realised. Realised what?
我该意识到的 意识到什么