Watson! I saw the ghost, with my own eyes!
华生 我看见鬼魂了 亲眼所见
You saw nothing! You saw what you were supposed to see!
你什么也没看见 你看到了别人做的戏
You said yourself, I have no imagination.
你自己说过的 我没有想象力
Then use your brain, such as it is, to eliminate the impossible,
那就动动脑 去掉不可能的解释
which in this case is the ghost,
在这桩案子中就是鬼魂
and observe what remains, which in this case is a solution
并观察余下的 那就是答案
so blindingly obvious even Lestrade could work it out!
如此明显 连雷斯垂德也能想明白
Thank you!
谢谢
Forget spectres from the other world!
别去想什么来自冥界的幽灵了
There is only one suspect with motive and opportunity.
只有一个嫌疑人有作案动机和机会
They might as well have left a note.
简直无异于留了字条
They did leave a note.
凶手确实留了字条
And then there’s the matter of the other broken window.
然后还有另一扇破窗的问题
What other broken window? Precisely! There isn’t one.
什么另一扇破窗 就是啊 根本没有
The only broken window in this establishment
整栋房♥子唯一一扇破窗
is the one that Watson and I entered through,
就是我和华生进来的那扇
yet, prior to that, we distinctly heard the sound of…
但在那之前 我们清楚地听见了声音…
What did you just say? Sorry?
你刚才说什么 你说什么
About a note, what did you just say?
关于字条 你刚才说什么
I said the murderer DID leave a note. No, they didn’t.
我说凶手确实留下了字条 不 没有
There’s a message tied to the dagger. You must have seen it!
匕♥首♥上系了张字条 你肯定看见了
There’s no message. Yes!
没有什么字条 有的
There was no message when I found the body.
我发现尸体的时候上面没有字条
Holmes?
福尔摩斯
What is it?
上面写了什么
Do you?
你想吗
Do I what?
我想什么
H-how did you get that?
你怎么拿到这个的
I left it at the crime scene.
我把它留在犯罪现场了
“Crime scene”?
犯罪现场
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?
你从哪学来的这些词汇
Do you miss him?
你想他吗
Moriarty is dead.
莫里亚蒂已经死了
And yet…?
但是
His body was never recovered.
我们没找到他的尸体
To be expected when one pushes a maths professor over a waterfall.
一个被推下瀑布的数学教授是该找不到
Pure reason toppled by sheer melodrama.
纯粹理性被惊险的情节推♥翻♥
Your life in a nutshell.
一句话概括了你的生活
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?
你从哪学来的这些词汇
Have you put on weight?
你又胖了吗
You saw me only yesterday. Does that seem possible?
你昨天才见过我 你觉得可能吗
No.
不可能
Yet here I am, increased.
但我的确又胖了
What does that tell
全英格兰
the foremost criminal investigator in England?
最好的犯罪调查专家能从中悟到什么
In England?
全英格兰
You’re in deep, Sherlock,
你陷得很深 夏洛克
deeper than you ever intended to be.
比你预想的要深得多
Have you made a list? Of what?
你列清单了吗 列什么
Everything. We will need a list.
所有的 我们会需要张清单
Good boy.
好样的
No, I haven’t finished yet.
不 我还没完事
Moriarty may beg to differ.
莫里亚蒂可能不敢苟同
He’s trying to distract me. To derail me.
他想让我分心 转移我的视线
Yes. He’s the crack in the lens, the fly in the ointment,
没错 他是镜片上的裂纹 药膏里的苍蝇
the virus in the data.
数据里的病毒
I have to finish this.
我必须完成
If Moriarty has risen from the Reichenbach cauldron,
如果莫里亚蒂真从莱辛巴♥赫♥的海釜里爬了出来
he will seek you out.
他会找到你的
I’ll be waiting.
那我等着他
Yes.
是啊
I’m very much afraid you will.
恐怕你会的
Two days he’s been like that.
他已经这样两天了
Has he eaten?
他吃东西了吗
No, not a morsel.
没有 一口都没吃
Press are having a ruddy field day.
媒体都乐疯了
There’s still reporters outside.
外面还有记者蹲守
Oh, they’ve been there all the time, I can’t get rid of them.
他们一直在那里 我赶不走他们
I’ve been rushed off my feet making tea.
我一直忙着给他们泡茶
Why do you make them tea?
你为什么要给他们泡茶
I dunno, I just sort of do.
我不知道 我就那么做了
He said, “There’s only one suspect,” and then he just walks away
他说”只有一个嫌疑人” 然后就走了
and now he won’t explain.
现在又不肯解释
Which is strange, because he likes that bit.
这很奇怪 他最喜欢解释了
Said it was so simple I could solve it.
他说这案子很简单 我都能解开
I’m sure he was exaggerating.
他肯定是在夸大其词
What’s he doing, do you think?
你觉得他在做什么
He says he’s waiting. For what?
他说他在等待 等什么
The devil.
等魔鬼
I wouldn’t be surprised.
这可难说
We get all sorts here.
来这儿的什么人都有
Well, wire me if there’s any change. Yeah.
有变化的话就给我发电报 好的
Everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
我要说的你都想到了吧
Then possibly my answer has crossed yours.
或许我的回答也在你脑中浮现过
Like a bullet.
像颗子弹一样
It’s a dangerous habit,
这个习惯很危险
to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one’s dressing gown.
摸睡衣口袋里上了膛的手♥枪♥
Or are you just pleased to see me?
还是你看到我太高兴了
You’ll forgive me for taking precautions.
请原谅我准备了些预防措施
I’d be offended if you didn’t.
你没准备的话我会生气的
Obviously, I’ve returned the courtesy.
当然 我也礼尚往来了
I like your rooms.
我喜欢你的房♥间
They smell so…
散发着如此
manly.
阳刚的气息
I’m sure you acquainted yourself with them before now.
想必你在此之前就来过了
Well, you are always away,
毕竟你总不在这里
on your little adventures for The Strand.
总在为《斯特兰德月刊》探险
Tell me, does the illustrator travel with you?
跟我说说 插画师和你一起出行吗
Do you have to pose… during your deductions?
你推理的时候 还要摆造型吗
I’m aware of all six occasions you have visited these apartments
你曾六次趁我不在时来过我的公♥寓♥
during my absence. I know you are.
我都发现了 我知道
By the way, you have a surprisingly comfortable bed.
顺便一提 你的床意外地舒服
Did you know that dust is largely composed of human skin?
你知道灰尘的主要成分是人皮屑吗
Yes.
知道
Doesn’t taste the same, though, you want your skin fresh.
不过味道不一样 皮肤还是新鲜的好
Just a little crispy. Won’t you sit down?
脆一点 你不坐下吗
That’s all people really are, you know,
人本质上就是这样
dust waiting to be distributed.
随时会飘散的灰尘
And it gets everywhere, didn’t it?
而且飘得到处都是
In every breath you take, dancing in every sunbeam,
在你呼吸的每口气里 在每束阳光里跳动
all the used-up people.
那些精疲力竭的人啊
Fascinating, I’m sure. Won’t you sit…
真是有趣 你坐下吧
People, people, people!
人啊 人啊 人啊
Can’t keep anything shiny.
什么东西都要落灰
Do you mind if I fire this?
介意我开一枪吗
Just to clean it out.
好清理下灰尘
Exactly, let’s stop playing.
是啊 我们别玩了
We don’t need toys to kill each other.
我们要杀彼此不需要玩具
Where’s the intimacy in that? Sit down.
那样可不够亲密 坐下
Why? What do you want? You chose to come here.
为什么 你想要什么 你自己要来的
Not true, you know that’s not true.
不对 你知道不是那样的
What do you want, Sherlock?
你想要什么 夏洛克
The truth.
真♥相♥
That.
那个啊
Truth’s boring!
真♥相♥很无聊
You didn’t expect me to
你没料想到
turn up at the scene of the crime, did you?
我会出现在犯罪现场 是吗
Poor old Sir Eustace. He got what was coming to him.
可怜的尤斯塔斯爵士 他罪有应得
But you couldn’t have killed him.
但他不可能是你杀的
Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this.
那又怎样 这重要吗 够了 别这样