Neither was that.
那个也是新的
You!

You?

You?!

Holmes?
福尔摩斯
Gun in the mouth, a bullet through the brain…
吞枪自尽 子弹贯穿头部…
Back of the head blown clean off.
后脑被轰掉
How could he survive?
他是怎么活下来的
“She”, you mean.
你是说”她”吧
I’m sorry?
什么
Not “He”, “She”.
不是”他” 是”她”
Yes, yes of course.
是啊 当然了
Well, thank you all for a fascinating case.
谢谢你们给我这么有趣的案子
I’ll send you a telegram when I’ve solved it. Watson.
我破案之后会给你们发电报的 华生
The gunshot wound was obviously the cause of death,
死因不用说是枪伤
but there are clear indicators of consumption.
但也明显有肺痨的迹象
It might be worth a postmortem.
还是验一下尸吧
We need all the information we can get.
我们需要所有能收集到的线索
Oh, isn’t he observant, now that Daddy’s gone
老爸一走 他就开始显摆观察力了
I am observant in some ways,
我在某些方面观察力确实很强
just as Holmes is quite blind in others.
就像福尔摩斯在某些方面没有眼力见一样
Really? Yes, really.
是吗 没错
Amazing…what one has to do to get ahead in a man’s world.
为了在男人的天下混出头 也是蛮拼的啊
What’s he saying that for?
他这话什么意思
Get back to work!
干♥你♥的活儿去
Well, Holmes? Surely you must have some theory?
说吧 福尔摩斯 你肯定有些想法吧
Not yet.
还没有
These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters.
此案水很深 华生 很深
And I shall have to go deeper still.
但我还得继续深入
It was not for several months that we were to pick up
几个月后 我们才又继续
the threads of this strange case again.
调查这件奇案
And then under very unexpected circumstances.
还是在出乎意料的情况之下
Five of them now, all the same, every one of them.
现在已经五起案子了 每起都一样
Hush, please, this is a matter of supreme importance.
请安静 我在读至关重要的东西
What is? The obliquity of the ecliptic.
什么东西 黄赤交角
I have to understand it.
我得读懂它
What is it?
那是什么
I don’t know, I’m still trying to understand it.
不知道 我还在努力弄懂它
I thought you understood everything. Of course not,
我以为你无所不知 当然不是了
that would be an appalling waste of brain space.
那多浪费我的大脑空间
I specialise.
我是专攻型的
And what’s so important about this?
这为什么那么重要
What’s so important about five boring murders?
五起无聊的谋杀案又怎么重要了
They’re not boring. Five men dead,
这可不无聊 五个男人死亡
murdered in their own homes, rice on the floor
在家中遇害 地上洒了生米
like at a wedding,
就像在婚礼上一样
and the word “You” written in blood on the wall!
墙上用血着”你”
It’s, it’s her, it’s the Bride.
是她 那个鬼新娘
Somehow she’s risen again.
她又复活了
Solved it.
解决了
You can’t have solved it!
你怎么就破案了
Of course I’ve solved it, it’s perfectly simple.
我当然破了 非常简单
The incident of the mysterious Mrs Ricoletti,
神秘的瑞克莱蒂太太事件
the killer from beyond the grave,
这位来自阴间的凶手
has been widely reported in the popular press.
被媒体大肆渲染
Now people are disguising their own dull little murders
现在有人将自己实施的谋杀
as the work of a ghost,
伪装成是鬼魂杀人
to confuse the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard.
以此迷惑愚蠢至极的苏格兰场
There you are, solved.
瞧 我破案了
Pay Mrs Hudson a visit on your way out,
你走前跟赫德森太太聊聊
she likes to feel involved.
她喜欢有参与感
You sure?
你确定
Certainly. Go away.
确定 你走吧
Watson! I’m ready.
华生 我准备好了
Your hat and boots, we have an important appointment.
戴好帽子穿好鞋 我们有个重要约会
Didn’t Dr Watson move out a few months ago?
华生医生几个月前不是搬走了吗
He did, didn’t he?
确实是这样 是吧
Who have I been talking to all this time?
那我一直是在跟谁说话来着
Well, speaking on behalf of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard,
我代表愚蠢至极的苏格兰场说一句
that chair is definitely empty.
那张椅子上没人
It is, isn’t it?
确实没人啊
Works surprisingly well, though.
但我这些日子过得还挺不错
I actually thought he was improving.
我还以为他有进步了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Sorry, sir, I’m rather behind my time this morning.
抱歉 老爷 我今早有些迟了
Are you incapable of boiling an egg?!
你连蛋都不会煮吗
The fires are rarely lit, there is dust everywhere
炉里没有火 到处是灰尘
and you almost destroyed my boots scraping the mud off them.
你清理我靴子上的泥时差点毁了那双鞋
If it wasn’t my wife’s business to deal with the staff,
如果不是我妻子掌管佣人的事
I would talk to you myself.
我会亲自管教你
Where is my wife?
我妻子人呢
Begging your pardon, sir, but the mistress has gone out.
很抱歉 老爷 夫人出去了
Out? At this hour of the morning?
这么早就出门了吗
Yes, sir. Did you not know that, sir?
是 老爷 您不知道吗 老爷
Where did she go? She’s always out these days.
她去哪了 她最近总出去
Not unlike yourself…sir.
您不也是 老爷
I’m sorry…?
什么
Just observing, sir. Well, that’s quite enough,
就是说说我的观察 老爷 够了
nobody asked you to be observant.
谁让你观察的
Sorry, sir, I just meant
抱歉 老爷 我就是说
you’re hardly ever home together any more, sir.
你们很少一起待在家里了 老爷
You are dangerously close to impertinence.
你的言行近乎无礼
I shall have a word with my wife to have a word with you.
我会跟我妻子谈谈 让她管教下你
Very good, sir. And when will you be seeing her?
好的 老爷 那您什么时候见她呢
Now, listen… Oh, I nearly forgot, sir.
听着… 我差点忘了 老爷
A telegram came for you. You forgot?!
有封您的电报 你忘了
No, I nearly forgot.
没有 只是差点忘了
What have you been doing all morning?
你一早上都在干什么
Reading your new one in The Strand, sir.
读您《斯特兰德月刊》上的新文章 老爷
Did you enjoy it?
你喜欢吗
Why do you never mention me, sir?
您为什么从不提我 老爷
Go away.
下去吧
The what of the what? The obliquity of the ecliptic.
什么的什么 黄赤交角
“Come at once,” You said. I assumed it was important.
你说”速来” 我以为是很重要的事
It is. It’s the inclination of the earth’s equator
是很重要 那是地球的赤道面
to the path of the sun on the celestial plane.
与其绕太阳运行的轨道平面的夹角
You been swotting up?
你是刚学的吧
Why would I do that? To sound clever.
我为什么要那么做 为了显得聪明
I am clever. Oh, oh, I see.
我本就聪明 我懂了
You see what?
懂什么了
I deduce we’re on our way to see someone cleverer than you.
我推理我们是要去见某个比你聪明的人
Shut up.
闭嘴
Sorry, what?
什么
To anyone who wishes to study mankind, this is the spot.
对想研究人类的人来说 这里最合适
Handy really, as your ever-expanding backside
也很方便 毕竟你那不断扩张的屁♥股♥
is permanently glued to it.
永远粘在了这里
Good morning, brother mine.
早上好 我的哥哥
Sherlock. Dr Watson.
夏洛克 华生医生
You look…well, sir.
您看上去 很不错 先生
Really? I rather thought I looked enormous.
真的吗 我觉得我看上去很巨大
Well, now you mention it, this level of consumption
既然您提到了 这种程度的暴饮暴食
is incredibly injurious to your health.
对您的健康危害极大
Your heart… No need to worry on that score, Watson.
您的心脏 不用担心那个 华生
No? There’s only a large cavity
不吗 该装那个器官的地方
where that organ should reside.
只有一个大大的空腔
It’s a family trait. Oh, I wasn’t being critical.
家族通病 我没有指责你的意思
If you continue like this, sir,
如果您继续这样 先生
I give you five years at the most.
我觉得您最多能活五年
Five? We thought three, did we not, Sherlock?
五年 我们推测也就三年 对吧 夏洛克
I’m still inclined to four.
我还是倾向于四年

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!