After what?
什么的后来
You?

Or me?
还是我
Oh, really, Lestrade, a woman blows her own brains out in public
不是吧 雷斯垂德 一个女人当众饮弹
and you need help identifying the guilty party?
你还需要我帮忙找出罪犯
I feel Scotland Yard has reached a new low.
恐怕苏格兰场又刷低了下限
That’s not why I’m here.
那不是我来的原因
I surmised. What was her name, the bride?
我猜也是 她叫什么名字 那个新娘
Emelia Ricoletti. Yesterday was her wedding anniversary.
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂 昨天是她的结婚纪念日
The police, of course, were called.
当然 有人报了警
And her body taken to the morgue.
她的尸体被送到了停尸房♥
Standard procedure. Why are you telling us what may be presumed?
这是标准程序 你为什么要告诉我们猜得到的事
Because of what happened next.
因为接下来发生的事
Limehouse. Just a few hours later.
几小时之后 在莱姆豪斯
Thomas Ricoletti. Emelia Ricoletti’s husband.
托马斯·瑞克莱蒂 艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂的丈夫
Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains?
大概是在去停尸房♥辨认遗体的路上吧
As it turned out, he was saved the trip.
结果他省了这麻烦
**Do not forget me*
*别忘了我
**Do not forget me*
*别忘了我
**Remember the maid…*
*记住那少女
Who are you?
你是谁
**The maid of the mill…*
*磨坊的少女
Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are!
你为什么要这样做 告诉我你是谁
You recognise our song, my dear?
你听出了我们的歌♥吗 亲爱的
I sang it at our wedding.
我在婚礼上唱过
Emelia?
艾米丽娅
You, you’re dead, you can’t be here, you died!
你死了 你不可能在这里 你死了
Am I not beautiful, Thomas?
我美吧 托马斯
As beautiful as the day you married me?
跟你娶我那天一样美
Who… What the hell is all this about?!
谁… 这是怎么回事
What does it look like, my handsome friend?
你说看起来像什么 我英俊的朋友
Till death us do part. Twice in this case.
直至死亡将我们分离 他们各死了一次
Extraordinary.
真离奇
Impossible.
不可能
Superb.
太棒了
Suicide as street theatre, murder by corpse.
当街自杀 尸体杀人
Lestrade, you’re spoiling us.
雷斯垂德 你简直宠坏我们了
Watson, your hat and coat.
华生 拿上帽子和外套
Where are we going? To the morgue.
我们去哪里 停尸房♥
There’s not a moment to lose,
一刻也不能耽搁了
which one can so rarely say of a morgue.
很少有人会这样说停尸房♥
And am I just to sit here?
那我就坐在这里吗
Not at all, my dear. We’ll be hungry later.
当然不了 亲爱的 我们之后会饿的
Holmes, just one thing, tweeds in a morgue?
福尔摩斯 有个问题 穿花呢衣服去停尸房♥吗
Needs must when the devil drives, Watson.
没时间换衣服了 华生
Ma’am.
再见 夫人
I’m part of a campaign, you know.
我参与了一项活动
Oh, campaign?
活动
Votes for women.
为女性争取投票权
And are you for or against?
你是支持还是反对
Get out.
出去
Have they gone off again, have they?
他们又走了 对吧
I don’t know, what a life those gentlemen lead.
那些先生们过着什么样的生活啊
Yes. Those gentlemen!
是啊 那些先生们
Never you mind.
算了
Almost forgot, that came for you.
差点忘了 这是给你的
Mrs Hudson, tell my husband I’ll be home late,
赫德森太太 告诉我丈夫我会晚归
I have some urgent business.
我有些急事
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
Oh, you know, just a, er, friend in need.
只是有个朋友需要帮助
Oh, dear. What friend?
天啊 什么朋友
England.
英格兰
Well, that’s not very specific.
还真是含糊
Who’s on mortuary duty?
停尸房♥谁当班
You know who.
你知道的
Always him.
总是他
Please tell me which idiot did this!
拜托告诉我这是哪个白♥痴♥干的
It’s for everyone’s safety.
这是为了大家的安全
This woman is dead, half her head is missing.
这女人死了 她半边头都不见了
She’s not a threat to anyone.
她对谁都不是威胁
Tell that to her husband, he’s under a sheet over there.
跟她的丈夫说去吧 他在那边的罩单下
Whatever happened in Limehouse last night,
不管昨晚在莱姆豪斯发生了什么
I think we can safely assume it wasn’t the work of a dead woman.
都可以断定那不是一个死去的女人干的
Stranger things have happened.
比这更奇怪的事都发生过
Such as…?
比如呢
Well… Strange things.
就是…奇怪的事
You’re speaking like a child.
你说话跟小孩一样
This is clearly man’s work. Where is he?
这显然是活人干的 他去哪了
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
Hooper.
霍普
You, back to work!
你 继续工作
So, come to astonish us with your magic tricks, I suppose?
你是来变戏法震撼我们了吧
Is there anything to which you would like to draw my attention?
你想提醒我注意什么吗
Nothing at all, Mr Holmes.
完全没有 福尔摩斯先生
You may leave any time you like.
你想什么时候走都行
Dr Hooper, I asked Mr Holmes to come here. Cooperate.
霍普医生 是我请福尔摩斯先生来的 合作点
That’s an order.
这是命令
There are two “features of interest”,
有两点”值得注意”
as you are always saying in Dr Watson’s stories.
正如你在华生医生的故事里经常说的
I never say that.
我从没那么说过
You do, actually, quite a lot.
你说过 很多次
First of all, this is definitely Emelia Ricoletti.
首先 这绝对是艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂
She has been categorically identified.
她的身份已经确定
Beyond a doubt, it is her.
这肯定是她 毫无疑问
Then who was that in Limehouse last night?
那昨晚在莱姆豪斯是谁
That was also Emelia Ricoletti.
也是艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂
It can’t have been. She was dead, she was here.
不可能 她死了 躺在这里
She was positively identified
是她自己的丈夫
by her own husband, seconds before he died.
在被杀几秒之前确认的
He had no reason to lie, could hardly have been mistaken.
他没理由撒谎 更不可能搞错
The cabbie knew her, too, there’s no question it’s her.
车夫也认识她 那就是她
But she can’t have been in two places at the same time, can she?
但她不可能同时出现在两个地方 对吧
No, Watson, one place is strictly the limit
是啊 华生 对于刚死的人来说
for the recently deceased.
他们只能去一个地方
Holmes!
福尔摩斯
Could it have been twins? No.
可能是双胞胎吗 不
Why not?
为什么
Because it’s never twins.
因为从来都不是双胞胎
Emelia was not a twin, nor did she have any sisters.
艾米丽娅没有双胞胎 也没有姐妹
She had one older brother who died four years ago.
她有一个哥哥 四年前去世了
Hmm, maybe it was a secret twin.
也许是秘密的双胞胎
A what?!
什么
A secret twin.
秘密的双胞胎
Hmm? You know?
知道吗
A twin that nobody knows about.
没人知道的双胞胎
This whole thing could have been planned.
这一切可能是策划好的
Since the moment of conception.
从怀孕时开始吗
How breathtakingly prescient of her.
她真是太有先见之明了
It is never twins, Watson!
从来不是双胞胎 华生
Then what’s your theory?
那你怎么看
More to the point, what’s your problem?
更重要的是 你什么毛病
I, I don’t understand… Why were you so frightened?
我不明白 你为什么这么害怕
Nothing so far has justified your assault on my decanter,
到目前为止 没什么能说明你为什么要喝酒
and why have you allowed a dead woman to be placed under arrest?
还有为什么允许一个死去的女人被逮捕
Ah, that would be the other feature of interest.
因为还有一点”值得注意”
A smear of blood on her finger.
她指尖上有一抹血迹
That could have happened any number of ways.
血迹的由来可以有多种解释
Indeed.
没错
There’s one other thing.
还有一点
It wasn’t there earlier.
之前并没有血迹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!