I’ve got the real thing.
我有真正好玩的了
I have work to do. Sherlock…
我有工作了 夏洛克
..Promise me.
答应我
What are you still doing here?
你还站这儿干什么
Shouldn’t you be off getting me a pardon or something,
你不是该去帮我搞个赦免还是什么的吗
like a proper big brother?
像个好大哥那样
Dr Watson…
华生医生
Look after him.
照顾好他
Please.
拜托
Sherlock, hang on, explain.
夏洛克 等等 解释一下
Moriarty’s alive, then?
莫里亚蒂还活着吗
I never said he was alive, I said he was back.
我没说他活着 我说他回来了
So he’s dead?
那么他死了吗
Of course he’s dead,
他当然死了
he blew his own brains out, no-one survives that.
他开枪爆了自己的头 不可能活下来
I just went to the trouble of an overdose to prove it.
我刚刚为了证明这点而服药过量
Moriarty is dead, no question.
莫里亚蒂死了 毫无疑问
But more importantly, I know exactly what he’s going to do next.
但更重要的是 我很清楚他接下来要做什么
Flying machines,
飞行机
these, er, telephone contraptions?
还有什么…电♥话♥
What sort of lunatic fantasy is that?
这是什么疯狂的幻想啊
It was simply my conjecture
只是我对
of what a future world might look like
未来世界
and how you and I might fit inside it.
和你我在其中角色的猜想
From a drop of water a logician should be able to infer
一个逻辑学家应该可以从一滴水
the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara.
推断出是大西洋还是尼亚加拉大瀑布
Or a Reichenbach?
或是莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布
Have you written up your account of the case? Yes.
你把这桩案子写完了吗 是的
Modified to put it down as
经过修改把它写成了
one of my rare failures, of course? Of course.
罕见的我未能破案的案例了吧 当然
The Adventure Of…
《无形军队
The Invisible Army.
历险记》
The League Of Furies?
或者”愤怒军团”
The Monstrous Regiment?
“恐怖军团”
I rather thought The Abominable Bride.
我倒想起名为《恐怖新娘》
A trifle lurid. It’ll sell.
有点庸俗 但会畅销的
It’s got proper murders in it too.
而且还包含了正式八经的谋杀
You’re the expert.
这方面你是专家嘛
As for your own tale,
至于你的故事
are you sure it’s still just a 7% solution that you take?
你还确定你只用了7%的溶剂吗
I think you may have increased the dosage.
我觉得你是不是调高用量了
Perhaps I was being a little fanciful.
或许我是有点异想天开了
But perhaps such things could come to pass.
但或许 这种事真的会发生
In any case, I know I would be very much at home in such a world.
不管怎样 我相信我在那个世界会很自在的
Huh, I don’t think I would be. I beg to differ.
我看我不会的 我不敢苟同
But then I’ve always known I was a man out of his time.
但我一向知道自己是个先于时代之人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!