You mean how Moriarty did it? Yes.
你是说莫里亚蒂怎么做到的 没错
But none of that really happened, it was in your head.
但那些并没有发生 都是你自己想的
My investigation was the fantasy,
我的调查是想象的
the crime happened exactly as I explained.
但犯罪方式就如我刚刚所说的那样
The stone was erected by a group of her friends.
她的墓碑是她的一群朋友所立
I don’t know what you think you’ll find here. I need to try!
我不知道你以为能找到什么 我得试试
Mrs Ricoletti was buried here,
瑞克莱蒂太太埋在这里
but what happened to the other one?
但是另外一具尸体呢
The corpse they substituted for her after the so-called suicide?
在所谓的自杀之后用来替换她的那具尸体
They’d move it, of course they would. But where?
她们肯定给移走了 移去哪了
Well, not here.
不在这里
But that… that’s exactly what they must have done.
但是 她们肯定会这么做
The conspirators had someone on the inside.
同谋者有内应
They found a body,
她们找到一具尸体
just like Molly Hooper found a body for me, when…
就像茉莉·霍普给我找了具尸体
Yeah, well, we don’t need to go into all that again, do we?
这不需要再说了 对吧
You’re not seriously going to do this?
你不会真想这么做吧
It’s why we came here. I need to know.
我们正是为此而来 我必须知道
Spoken like an addict.
真是瘾君子的口气
This is important to me!
这对我来说很重要
No, this is you needing a fix.
不 你这是在嗑药
John… Moriarty’s back.
约翰 莫里亚蒂回来了
We have a case, we have a real-life problem right now.
我们有案子要解决 我们有现实问题
Getting to that, it’s next on the list.
我下一个就解决它 就快了
Just let me do this.
我得先把这事做了
No, everyone always lets you do whatever you want.
不 我们总是让你为所欲为
That’s how you got in this state! John, please…
所以你才落得这个样子 约翰 求你了
I’m not playing this time, Sherlock. Not any more!
我这次不会陪你玩了 夏洛克 别想了
When you’re ready to go to work, give me a call.
你什么时候准备好工作了 给我打电♥话♥
I’m taking Mary home. You’re what?
我要带玛丽回家了 你要什么
Mary’s taking me home. Better.
玛丽要带我回家了 这还差不多
He’s right, you know. So what if he’s right?!
他是对的 对又怎么样
He’s always right, it’s boring!
他总是对的 很无聊
Will you help me?
能帮帮我吗
Cherchez la femme.
找到这个女人吧
Oh, dear.
上帝啊
The cupboard is bare.
不在里面
They must have buried it underneath.
肯定埋在下面了
They must have buried it underneath the coffin.
肯定埋在棺材下面了
Bad luck, Sherlock.
不走运 夏洛克
Maybe they got rid of the body in another way.
也许她们用其他方式处理了尸体
No… More than likely.
不 很有可能
At any rate, it was a very long time ago.
毕竟这是很久之前的事了
We do have slightly more pressing matters to hand, little brother.
而我们可还有更重要的事需要办 弟弟
Moriarty? Back from the dead?
莫里亚蒂 死而复生
‘Do not forget me.
别忘了我
‘Do not forget me!’
别忘了我
This?
这是
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Still not awake, am I?
还是没醒 是吗
Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep.
太深了 夏洛克 太深了
Congratulations, you will be the first man in history
恭喜 你将是史上第一个被活埋在
to be buried in his own Mind Palace.
自己的思维殿堂里的人
The setting is a shade melodramatic, don’t you think?
场景布置有点夸张了 你不觉得吗
For you and me?
对你我而言
Not at all.
一点都不夸张
What are you?
你到底是什么
You know what I am.
你知道我是什么
I’m Moriarty.
我是莫里亚蒂
The Napoleon of Crime.
犯罪界的拿破仑
Moriarty’s dead! Not in your mind.
莫里亚蒂已经死了 在你脑中可没有
I’ll never be dead there.
在你脑中我永远都不会死
You once called your brain a hard drive.
你曾说你的大脑是块硬盘
Well, say hello to the virus.
跟病毒打个招呼吧
This is how we end, you and I.
这就是我们的结局 你和我
Always here,
总是在这里
always together.
总是你和我一起
You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty.
你的脑子很不错 莫里亚蒂
I admire it.
我很敬佩
I concede it may even be the equal of my own.
我认为它甚至可能与我相当
I’m touched.
我很感动
I’m honoured.
我很荣幸
But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat
但说到在悬崖边缘
on the edge of a precipice…
徒手搏斗
You’re going in the water,
你等着入水吧
short-arse.
小矬子
Oh, you think you’re so big and strong, Sherlock!
你觉得自己高大威猛吗 夏洛克
Not with me.
在我面前可不是
I am your weakness!
我是你的弱点
I keep you down!
我能打倒你
Every time you stumble, every time you fail,
每次你失足 每次你失败
when you’re weak,
每次你不堪一击
I…am…
我都
there!
会出现
No,
不
don’t try to fight it.
别抵抗
Lie back and lose!
躺好 认输吧
Shall we go over together?
我们一起跳下去吧
It has to be together, doesn’t it?
必须是我们一起 是吧
At the end it’s always just you
到最后 永远是你
and me!
和我
Professor, if you wouldn’t mind stepping away from my friend,
教授 麻烦你离我朋友远点
I do believe he finds your attention a shade annoying.
我相信 他有点反感你的纠缠
That’s not fair, there’s two of you!
这不公平 你们二对一
There’s always two of us. Don’t you read The Strand?
我们总是两个人 你不看《斯特兰德月刊》吗
On your knees, Professor.
跪下 教授
Hands behind your head.
手背到头后
Thank you, John.
谢谢你 约翰
Since when do you call me John?
你什么时候开始叫我约翰了
You’d be surprised.
你肯定想不到
No, I wouldn’t.
未必
Time you woke up, Sherlock.
你该醒来了 夏洛克
I’m a story-teller, I know when I’m in one.
我是个讲故事的 我分得出自己是在故事里
Of course.
当然
Of course you do, John.
当然了 约翰
So what’s he like?
他什么样
The other me in the other place?
另一个世界的我
Smarter than he looks.
比看上去聪明
Pretty damn smart, then.
那一定很聪明了
Pretty damn smart.
很聪明
Ugh, why don’t you two just elope, for God’s sake?!
你俩直接私奔得了
Impertinent.
无礼
Offensive.
过分
Actually, would you mind?
其实 你介意吗
Not at all.
完全不
It was my turn. Quite so.
本来就该我了 是啊
So how do you plan to wake up?
你打算怎么醒过来
I should think like this.
就这样吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Between you and me, John, I always survive a fall.
偷偷告诉你 约翰 坠落是杀不死我的
But how?
可你是怎么做到
Elementary, my dear Watson.
很简单的 亲爱的华生
Miss me? Sherlock, are you all right?
想我了吗 夏洛克 你没事吧
Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?
当然没事 我怎么会有事呢
Because you probably just OD’d. You should be in hospital.
因为你可能刚服药过量 你该入院
Hm, no time.
没时间了
I have to go to Baker Street now, Moriarty’s back.
我得赶紧回贝克街 莫里亚蒂回来了
I almost hope he is,
我都希望他是真回来了
if it’ll save you from this.
如果能让你不再沉迷于此
No need for that now,
现在用不着这个了