我警告过你了
You were warned.
等它游进陷阱时才意识到 不过已经太晚了
He doesn’t realize until too late that he’s swum into a trap…
我们再试一次 好吗
Let’s try this again… shall we?
是谁 你到底给谁发的电报
To whom… Did you sent the telegram?
我的哥哥 麦考夫
To my brother, Mycroft.
你玩的什么把戏
What are you planning…?
这不公平
Thats not fair.
我再问一个问题
I just got one more question for you,
咱两个谁是渔夫 谁是鲑鱼
Which one of us is the fisherman, And which the trout?
福尔摩斯
Holmes?
福尔摩斯
Holmes?
别急 别急
Take your time…. Take your time.
见到你总是很高兴 华生
Always good to see you Watson.
-你当时在想什么 -等一下
-What were you thinking? -Wait… Wait.
如果你要知道 我想我抓到他了
If you must know, I was thinking I had him,
就在这里 我抓到了他的尾巴
Right where I wanted him.
好了 我们开溜
Right… Crack on then
教授
Professor?
我没关系
I’m alright…. I’m alright.
别在我身上浪费时间
Don’t waste time attending to me.
快去 抓住他们
Find them. Hurry up!
我会抓住他们 抓住他们
I’ll find em… I’ll find em.
准备转身 三
Turn in three …
二 一
Two … One.
快 快跑
Come on… Hurry up!
你们见到我弟弟了吗
Did you see my brother?
没有 但我肯定他来过这里
No, But I’m certain he’s been here
现在怎么走
Where are we going?
翻过那面墙
Over that wall!
福尔摩斯 你怎么知道我能找到你
Holmes, how did you know I’d find you?
你哪里是找我 分明想砸死我
You didn’t find me… you collapsed a building on me.
马在哪儿
Where are the horses?
后面
They’re behind!
得有马啊
We need them!
难道你想回去
You want to go back?
那从哪儿逃
What’s are way out?
这边
There’s our way out…
要是他们跑了
你们都别想活
迫击炮准备
得给他们点颜色看看了
快点
Go. Go.
快上来
Come on!
马可 马可
Marko, Marko.
他没呼吸了
He’s not breathing!
抬起他的头
Cradle his head…
把脚抬高
Raise his legs.
你这家伙休想死在我眼前
My lad… you are not gonna die on me
想一走了之 门儿都没有
I’m not gonna make this easy on you…
醒醒 快醒醒
Come on!… Come on!
起来呀
Come on!
我知道你听得到 你个自私的混♥蛋♥
I know you can hear me, you selfish bastard…
快起来
Come on!
我知道你能听到 你个混♥蛋♥
I know you can…. hear me! You bastard….
他送的结婚礼物
His wedding gift…
这梦太吓人了
Terrible dream…
玛丽 格莱斯顿还有你我在餐厅里
You, Mary, Gladstone and I were in a restaurant.
那匹小矮脚马也在
That satanic pony was there as well,
它撒着欢儿践踏我
with a massive fork in his hoof…and he turned on me.
你给我打了什么
What have you administered?
你给的结婚礼物
Your wedding present.
那谁在我胸口上跳舞来着
And who’s been dancing on my chest!?
本人
Me.
我脚踝怎么这么痒
Why is my ankle so itchy?
谁让你被♥插♥了根木楔子
Because you have a large piece of wood sticking out of it.
天哪 你 塔马斯
Good Lord. You, Tamas.
我还有大事找你谈
I’ve an important job to discuss with you.
记着一会儿提醒我
Remind me of it later.
坐好 把这喝了
Sit down, And drink this….
趁没发炎得拔♥出♥来♥
I gotta get that out before it turns septic.
你叫我”自私的混♥蛋♥”来着
Did you call me a selfish bastard?
很有可能
Probably.
就让它插着 别拔
Just leave it in…leave it.
你可真损透了
Ehhh… You are so subtile
好好待着
Be nice.
抱歉 让你没去成布莱顿
I’m sorry you didn’t get to Brighton.
我也抱歉
Me too.
我们还是回去吧
I think we should go home.
我同意
I concur.
我们回家
We’re going home.
取道瑞士
Via Switzerland.
挑起战争 在和平峰会最合适不过
What better place to start a war… than a peace summit…
顺便看一下我哥哥 他肯定想你了
We’ll drop in and see my brother, I’m sure he’s missed you.
我还是不理解为何不取消峰会
I still do not understand why you simply don’t cancel the summit
我们的好恶无关紧要 一切已成定局
The fact is it’s gonna happen whether we like it or not.
与会者均已到场
Everyone has already arrived.
也许正在大谈和平问题
While ladies and gentlemen may be talking peace,
相信我 他们早已蓄势待发
Believe me they’re readying their armies at home.
此刻取消峰会无异于宣战
To cancel the summit now… would be tantamount to war.
电文还不清楚吗
The telegram wasn’t it clear?
守卫增加了一倍 先生
We have doubled the security, sir.
一倍 不错
Oh… doubled security? That’s comforting.
你不知道这里的微妙之处
You can’t understand the delicacy the situation.
我把电文转给上级 可正是他们
I passes the telegram on to my superiors, but they were the ones
一开始就把莫里亚蒂请了过来
who have brought Moriarty in
来参与这次和谈
to advise on the peace process in the first place.
他把自己巧妙扮作
He has positioned himself brilliantly
知识界的精英 还有那个重量级朋友
as one of our foremost intellectuals, he’s a personal friend
他与首相私交甚笃 这个我们都清楚
Personal friend of the Prime Minister, Yes.. We all know that
我相信你们
I believe you…
但证据呢
But where’s your evidence?
他很狡猾 不会留下蛛丝马迹
He’s too good to leave evidence…
做事天衣无缝
He doesn’t leave loose ends.
这人真不消停
Oh, he’s alive!
小夏 把那放下
Sherly, Put that down!
这玩意干嘛用的
What is this contraption?
能给我吗
May I have it?
提神效果太棒了
The effect is most invigorating.
这是我的私人专用氧气储备
It is my private and personal supply of oxygen,
别乱动
And your not to touch it.
这么争论毫无意义
This argument is getting us nowhere.
我已安排好相关手续
I’ve arranged documents to
把你们弄进那场舞会
be prepared which will allow you into the ball.
-克鲁瑟斯 -斯坦利
-Carruthers. -Stanley?
斯坦利
Stanley?
你可真是宝刀未老
You haven’t aged a day.
是我最喜欢那种果酱吗
Is that my favorite chutney?
问题是
The fact is…
我们完全不知他有何企图
we don’t really know what he’s planning,
这次不会是爆♥炸♥
It won’t be another bomb.
对 不会用炸♥弹♥了
No… it wouldn’t be another bomb.
炸♥弹♥可说不通
That doesn’t make sense.
为何袭击所有国家 令各国戮力同心
Why would attack all the nations, only to unite them?
是暗♥杀♥
It shall be an assassination.
就一个枪手
By a lone gunman.
近距离射击
At close range.
瑞内
Rene.
很遗憾 就是他
Unfortunately yes…
你都知道了
You knew?
此前只是猜测
I had my suspicions.
但看到与会名单后就确定了
But having seen who’d be attending, I’m now certain.
不过至少知道保护对象了
Well… at least we know who to look out for.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!