我最厌恶的玛丽 我一点都不爱你
Oh yes, My most loathed Mary, I do not love you,
我再也不想见你
I never wish to see you again
离开你的每一分钟我都无比开心
Uh every moment I count away from you is a blessing.
别担心 亲爱的 这是双重密♥码♥
Afraid not, It’s a double encryption my dear,
小夏和我小时候就经常用
That Sherly and I have used since we were boys
如果是以辅音字母开头
If the first letter of the message is a consonant,
那个词的意思就是相反的
Then what follows is the mirrored truth
我明白了
I see.
斯坦利
Stanley!
你知道吗
You know, Althought our
尽管我们相处时间不长
time together has been but a brief interlude
不过我开始明白
I’m begining to understand
为什么有些特定性格的男人
how a man of… particular disposition,
在某些条件下
and under certain circumstances,
也许极端条件下
Extreme ones perhaps ahh
会变得喜欢
might grow to enjoy the company,
像您这样性别的人
of a of a person of your gender.
非常谢谢你
Oh, thank you so much …
你过奖了
Most charming.
很抱歉 谢谢你了
Terribly sorry, Thank you.
你要去哪 斯坦利
Where are you going… Stanley?
还藏在地下室里吗
Still hiding in basements?
这些天我不便出门
很高兴见到你
我不是来看你的
I not here to see you.
我很想将这一刻
与你的英国朋友分享
with your English friends.
1789年 意义重大的一年
1789, A Seminal vintage.
那一年我们掀起革命
The year of our glorious revolution.
他在这吗
Is he here?
捍卫自♥由♥ 压倒暴♥政♥
When freedom has triumphed over tyranny.
我弟弟在这吗
Is my brother here?
我很久没见过他了
I haven’t seen him… for a long time.
你撒谎
Your lying.
请坐
Sit… Please.
我们收到瑞内的一封信 用的就是这种纸
A letter was received from Rene, Using this same paper.
当然
Of course.
他也可能随身带着这种纸
He took it with him wherever he went.
他说的是实话 瑞内真不在这
He’s telling the truth, Rene isn’t here.
有人让他去执行另一项任务
He was given another assignment.
谁让他去 一位不愿出面的赞助人吗
By an anonymous benefactor?
只能说是个英国人
Another Englishman,
有钱 有权 并且支持我们的事业
With money, power… who supported our cause.
而现在
And now …
他完全掌控着我们
He dictates our every move.
逼迫我们为他的恐怖袭击负责
Demanding… I take responsibility for his acts of terror.
我和恶魔签了约
I made the deal with the devil.
但只要过了今晚
But after tonight…
一切都会结束了
It will be over.
我的使命即将完成
My job is almost done.
他又让你安置了一个炸♥弹♥
He’s had you plant another bomb.
是不是
Hasn’t he?
克劳德 求你告诉我们 他们能够帮你
Claude, Please, These men can help you.
我也希望
I wish they could.
但是 先生们
You see, Gentlemen …
他手里有我的妻子和孩子
He has my wife and children.
如果你告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里
If you tell where the bomb is,
我会想办法救出你的家人
I’ll find a way to help your family.
这个就不用你们操心了
That’s already taken care of,
我们达成了协议
We have a deal.
他和我
He and I,
不留后患
No loose ends.
现在我只有这么做
There’s only one thing I can do
才能确保我家人的安全
to keep my family safe.
你们只剩不到十分钟的时间了
You have less than ten minutes.
住手
Don’t!!
这手♥枪♥对他没用了
He has no further need of that pistol,
你拿着去楼梯那边掩护下
Why don’t you take it and cover the stairs.
这地方只有一个出口
There’s only one way out of this place.
你说对了
Right you are.
真是精巧
Ahh…. Ingenious.
这就是出口
That’s the one.
我们快走吧
Quickly as we can!
华生 你知道该怎么处理那个沙袋吧
You know what to do with that …Sandbag, Watson.
医生 检查一下那个拉杆好吧
Doctor, Could you secure that lever.
你本可以告诉我的
You could’ve told me.
拉瓦什很坚强 他为自♥由♥而生
Ravache was strong, He lived for Liberty,
他不会轻易自杀
He would never take his own life.
你冷静一下
Calm yourself.
我弟弟 他很脆弱
My brother he.. he’s weak.
辛姆
Sim!
你先深吸口气冷静下
I need you to take a deep breath.
然后跟着我们
And follow us.
去剧院
To the opera!
我错了
I was mistaken.
什么
What?
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
虽然我们政见不同
但商业利益将我们团结
他从这里狙击的
He took the shot from here.
用了三脚架
Using a tripod…
还有枪托
And a shooting stick.
然后发现
And realized …
还有更好的位置
There was a better position.
这里是三脚架划痕
This faint scrape where he dragged the tripod and…
然后
set it up…
放在这里
Here.
距离六百码
Six hundred yards…
六百五十码
Six hundred and fifty..
还有时速大概七八英里的风
And not to mention the seven or eight mile an hour wind.
他应该会有个风速计
He would’ve needed a wind guage.
放在这里
Which he placed here.
这里还放了支烟
And put a cigarette down here.
有人能从这么远打中吗
Can anyone shoot that far?
整个欧洲有此能力者不超过六个
Not more than half a Dozen men in all of Europe.
这些人里又有几个在阿富汗服役过
And how many of those men served in Afghanistan?
什么意思
Why?
赫什朋混合泰克尔烟草
Hirschsprung with a touch of Tekel.
一定是卷烟时洒落的
Must’ve fallen out when he was rolling up
以前你不是一直抽这种混合烟草吗
Wasn’t it the blend you all smoked?
别告诉我是那个上校
You didn’t tell me about a Colonel …
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰
Sebastian Moran.
英国陆军的神枪手
The best Marksman in the British army.
后来被开除了军籍
Dishonorable discharge.
现在他成了职业杀手
He’s likely now a gun for hire.
这是我遇到的第二个被他杀害的牺牲者
This is the second victim of his that I’ve encountered.
隐瞒谋杀的最好方法
What better way to conceal a killing,
就是没人会在爆♥炸♥废墟中去找一处弹孔
no one looks for a bullet hole in a bomb blast.
他迟到二十分钟了
He’s twenty minutes late.
他肯定快到了
He must come soon,
我身上没有证件
I don’t have any papers.
而我是个外国人
And I’am a foreigner.
这种局面是莫里亚蒂最想要的
This climate is exactly what Moriarty wants.
优质煎蛋 很美味
The Omelette fino is divine.
但这茶真是廉价又难喝
But they spared every expensive on the tea
现在
Now …
是你们俩个继续抱怨 还是先整理下思路
You two compare movements, Or consider what we know.
昨晚的爆♥炸♥
last night’s bombing was
目的是让人们认为这是德国
clearly meant to look like Germany’s retaliation.
对斯特拉斯堡事件的报复
For Strasbourg.
而实际上
However …
也是为了掩盖
The bomb was meant to
只针对一个人的谋杀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!