How marvelous. Could this evening get any better?
为什么我和玛丽成了追杀对象
Why were Mary and I targeted at all?
问得好
Excellent question.
答案分两段
The answer is two fold.
他追杀我们 都是因为你
He’s after us… Because of you.
恐怕你要负上一半的责任
I afraid you must bear half the responsibility.
又来了
Here it comes.
如果不是你和玛丽
Had you and Mary had not been
一心要结婚
so hell-bent on your wedding,
我们早就搞定这案子了
We could’ve already solved this case.
又来了 全是我的错了
There it is… It’s my fault now.
我是说 这正好论证了
All I’m saying is that the argument could mean…
证明不了什么
No, it couldn’t.
你结婚结的不是时候
That your nuptials were rather poorly timed.
因此
Thus …
我们的关系
Our relationship …
关系
Relationship?
好吧 搭档
Very well.. partnership
我们还没到要断交的时候
Has not yet run it’s course,
亲爱的朋友
My dear fellow if you could
如果你能耐心陪我破了这起案子
be bothered to see this through to the end,
我不会再要求你做我的助手
I shall never again ask you to assist me.
下不为例
Once more… Onto the bridge
好样的
That’s the spirit!
回到正题
Now, to the question,
有个问题一直让我想不通
This is so deliciously complicated,
你也许也有同样的问题
You may be asking yourself?
一个罪犯首脑为了什么
What does a crimial mastermind
跟区区一个吉普赛占卜师过不去
want with a simple gypsy fortune teller?
这都跟她弟弟有关
It’s about her brother I tell you.
找到他之后我们必须
When we find him and we must…
先找到我的行李再说
After you find my luggage.
去吧
Go on.
等等
Wait.
我们这是去哪儿
Where is it were going?
巴黎 蜜月旅行的绝佳去处
Paris, the most sensible honeymoon destination of all.
为什么去巴黎
So, Why Paris?
桃干
Peaches.
在蒙鲁瓦的郊区
Outside the city at Montroy,
有个吉普赛营区以干果闻名
There’s a Gypsy camp famous for it’s dried fruit,
特别是桃干
Especially peaches.
在那里我们会找到
There we shall find…
那个占卜师
Our fortune teller,
然后把包还给她
And we’ll return her bag.
莫里亚蒂教授巡讲
小行星的力量及课堂笔记
我的票呢
And um… My ticket?
很遗憾 你不需要票了
Unfortunately, you won’t be needing yours.
很可惜 教授
It’s a shame, professor,
我很想看唐·璜的
I was looking forward to Don Giovanni.
跟着迈因哈特
Follow Meinhard.
醒醒 我们到了
Wake up, we’re here.
做好准备 我们要被找茬了
Brace yourself, we’re about to be violated…
别神经兮兮的
Don’t be so cynical.
好极了
Perfect.
他们在抢我的行李
They’re taking my luggage.
一笑置之吧 华生 她的包还在
Laugh them away Watson, I have her bag.
现在可没了
You had her bag.
我的大衣也没了
Now they have my coat.
辛姆沙夫人在哪里
Where is Madam Simza?
这就是辛姆沙
This is Simza.
辛姆是一只鹅
Sim is a goose?
我是辛姆
I’m Sim.
围巾很漂亮
Nice scarf.
我喜欢
I like.
我们有她哥的消息
饿了吗
You hungry?
饿极了
Famished.
夫人 这刺猬杂烩美味极了
Madam, This is a gloryious hedgehog goulash,
从没吃过这么棒的
I can’t remember ever having had better.
告诉我
Do tell me…
你上回吃刺猬杂烩是什么时候
when was the last time you had a hedgehog goulash?
我说过 我不记得了
I told you Watson, I can’t remember.
也许你掩埋了那段记忆
Perhaps you’ve repressed it.
那就是我们不同的地方
Hmhmhm…Thats where we differ,
不像你 我这个人不会忘记任何事
Unlike you, I repress nothing.
那太正常了
Perfectly normal.
你怎么对这位带咱进帐篷
How dare you be rude to this woman
还请咱吃刺猬大餐的
who’s invited us into her tent,
女士这般无礼
Offered us a hedgehog.
你把我老婆从火车上扔下去 还跟我说这个
Says the man who throws women from trains.
你们两个是谁
Who are you two?
热心公民
Concerned citizens.
为什么有人要杀我
Why did someone try to kill me?
你弟弟与一位
Your brother has become involved
极危险的人物有牵连
with a very dangerous man,
而那个人认为
Who clearly believes that
你弟弟瑞内把一些你不该知道的事情告诉了你
Rene has told you something you shouldn’t know.
他什么都没告诉我
I don’t know anything.
这一年多来 我一直在寻找他
I’ve been looking for him for over a year.
他最后被人见到是在伦敦
That was why I was in London,
所以我才去那里
It was the last place anyone has saw him.
很明显你弟弟很爱你
It is clear that your brother loves you…
所以他不会告诉你
So he would never send you
任何会将你置于危险之中的信息
a message that would put you in harms way,
也许是无意识透露的
Any information therefore would be by default…
信息
Unintentional.
他还给过你别的什么东西吗
Has he sent you anything else?
只不过是几幅画
Just a few drawings.
给我们看看 说不定有所发现
Let’s just see what they have to tell us.
这画纸不常见
Unusual choice of paper…
比较厚 是印刷专用纸
Thicker gauge designed for a printing press.
和那封信的用纸相同
It’s the same stock as the letter.
有些霉味
They smell musty,
肯定在又冷又潮的地方放过一段时间
Must’ve been stored somewhere cold… and damp.
那是什么 血迹
What’s that?.. Blood?
是酒
Wine.
也就是说 又有印刷机还有酒窖
So… A wine cellar located near a printing press,
搜索范围缩小很多
That should narrow it down.
我知道无政♥府♥派有一个酒窖
There’s a wine cellar used by the anarchist group
瑞内和他们的首领很熟
Rene was close to their leader.
克劳德·拉瓦什
Claude Ravache.
炸♥弹♥专家
A Bomb maker.
上星期我见过他的作品
I sampled some of his work last week.
我曾加入过那个组织
I was a part of the movement,
瑞内也是
So was …Rene.
后来我们都认为这个组织太过极端
Until it became too extreme for us.
拉瓦什认识我
Ravache knows me.
如果我弟弟回来了
If my brother’s back there …
他会见我们
He will see us.
他会给我消息
He will send a message.
无论如何 别让这些吉普赛人罐你酒
Whatever you do, Don’t let these Gypsies make you drink.
跳舞吗
You dance?
天哪 我劝你别跳 否则你会死得很惨
For God’s sake…. Don’t dance, It could be the death of you.
你知道跳舞会是什么下场吗
You know what happens when you dance.
华生夫人 早上好
Oh good morning, Mrs. Watson.
吃过早饭了吗
Have you had breakfast?
我…
I….
斯坦利做的芥末羊腰非常美味
Stanley here does a wonderful deviled kidney.
克鲁瑟斯
Carruthers
早上好 先生 有华生夫人的电报
Good morning, Sir… Telegram for Mrs. Watson.
-我看不懂 -我来吧
-It just doesn’t make any sense… -Allow me