瑞内
Rene.
你想要什么
What do you want?
魔鬼
The devil.
我们这是在玩什么游戏
Why are we playing this game?
这个哪儿来的
Where did you get this?
我在拍卖♥♥厅从一个女人那里偷的
I stole it from a woman in an auction room.
不过我相信这是给你的
But I believe It was intended for you.
我亲爱的辛姆
最后一次看看这张脸 好好记住吧
为了改变历史进程
这是我必须付出的代价
我终于找到了人生的意义
找到了人生的意义
Found my purpose in life,
所以 我想问的问题是
So… that question I’ve
瑞内要完成的目标是什么
been holding is what purpose is Rene fulfilling?
时间到了
Time is up.
我还有其他的顾客
I have other clients.
也许你忽略了
Though you may not have detected the wisp
我左肩上方的钉子上
of Astrakhan fur snagged
粘着的几根阿斯特拉罕绒毛
on a nail from my left shoulder…
你不可能闻不到
You couldn’t have failed to notice
伏特加和鲱鱼的浓烈味道
the overpowering aroma of herring pickled in vodka.
还混着一股难闻的体味
In tandem with a turely unfortunate body odor.
有个人藏在我们的房♥梁上
there’s a man concealed in the rafters above us.
一个哥萨克人 他们拥有
A CORSAC, Renouned for their
不可思议的飞檐走壁的能力
infeasible acrobatic abilities,
他们因杀人不眨眼而臭名昭著
And are notorious for their hunting… Us assassins
所以我敢肯定
So it’s safe to presume your
你的下一位顾客要杀你
next client is here to kill you.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没有吗
No..?
首先
First…
毁其老巢
Pillage the nest.
剪其羽翼
Clip wings.
现在
Now …
挫其鹰喙
Blunt his beak.
打几个蛋
Crack eggs.
搅拌一下
Scramble
再加把盐
Pinch of salt.
再加点胡椒
Touch of pepper.
再翻个面儿
Flip the omelette.
再来点调料
Additional seasoning required.
早餐上桌了
Breakfast is served.
跟我来
Come with me.
我需要你活着 快
I need you alive…. Now!
你在牌里没发现会有如此刺♥激♥吧
Didn’t see that in the cards did you?
冷静 伙计们 冷静
Come on down folks.. Come on
看来我们又有斗鸡比赛了
down Looks like we have ourselfs our next cock fight.
五 四 三 二 一
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
大家 都别动
Now… Wait a minute…
你说得对 他是真臭
You’re right. He did stink.
你还跑 你在哪儿
Hey, you can run… Where’s you?
刚打完架吗
Just had a fight.
-刚打完架吗 -是
– Just had a fight? – Yes.
你跑哪儿去了
Where were you?
看你对当伴郎这么认真
I am so glad to see your
我很欣慰 夏洛克
taking your best man duties so seriously, Sherlock.
我只有一个人
I was on my own!
谁都别想抢我的钱
Not gonna get my monies!
她还咬我的腿
She was biting my leg…
我会叫 克鲁瑟斯
I’ll have Carruthers put
给你们的机动马车加满油
some fuel into that motor carriage of yours.
你们还要参加婚礼呢
You do have a wedding to attend.
我开车
Oh… I’ll drive.
让我们再来一杯
Let’s have another drink?
不行 你已经烂醉如泥了
No. I think you’ve had quite enough.
我曾在这里参加过婚礼
I’ve been to a wedding here before,
也参加过葬礼
A funeral too.
教授想见你
The Professor wants to meet.
考虑到这几天发生的事
I’d expected to hear from him sooner.
我以为他会早点找我
In light of recent events …
如果你方便的话
He was wondering if it would be
今天下午就在大学里见面
convient for you to come by the college, This afternoon.
他4点钟下课
His lecture concludes at four.
没问题
Looking forward.
靠边站 朋友
One side Chummy.
《渔夫之歌♥》 舒伯特
Fischerweise… Schubert.
作于1826年
1826.
别再耍什么鬼把戏了
Give up your foolish trickery.
这条鱼可不会轻易上钩
This fish you can not cheat.
希望我没打搅你
I hope I’m not intruding
稍等
Ahh.. Excuse me,
马修 把这拿给威廉先生
Matthew, take these up to Mr. Williams.
收拾行李的时候别忘了我的领带和燕尾服
And make sure he packs my white tie and tails.
-交给我吧 教授 -谢谢
– I’ll take care of it, professor. – Thank you
请原谅 我正准备突如其来的巡回演讲
I do apologize, I’m off on a blasted lecture tour.
要来点茶或者咖啡吗
Would you care for some tea or coffee?
不必了
Neither.
要点酒吗
Something stronger perhaps?
不了 但能麻烦你给我签个名吗
No… but might I trouble you for an inscription?
天体运行与演讲笔记
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂著
我听说那个好大夫今天结婚了
I read that the good doctor was to be married today.
婚礼办得如何
How was the service?
已成定局
Definitive.
他不再参与调查工作了
He’ll no longer be party to my investigations,
他现在与你我无关
He’s out of the equation, I….
我相信你会把这个考虑在内
Trust you’ll take this into consideration?
那你会为我考虑什么呢
And what considerations will you grant me?
这本书你真的看过吗
Have you actually read the book?
我觉得这书很有意思
I found it compelling.
尽管我对你近期的动作
Though I’m primarily interested
更加感兴趣
in your more recent endevors…
我就当你夸我好了
I take that as a compliment.
你的才华令我崇敬万分
I have the utmost regard for your talents.
能在正式场合得见尊颜
It’s a pleasure… To finally meet you.
万分荣幸
Officially.
你对笔迹学有研究吗
Are you familiar with the study of graphology?
没有 从来没做过任何研究
I’ve never given it any serious thought, no.
笔迹心理分♥析♥
Psychological Analysis of Handwriting.
每个字起笔向上显示了
The upward strokes on the P, the J and M indicate,
你拥有天才般的智慧
A Genius level intellect.
而字迹下部的弧线
While the flourishes on the lower zone,
表明了高度的创造性与
Denote a highly creative yet…
心思慎密的天性
Meticulous nature.
但是 如果有人察觉到了
But… If one observes the
整体的倾向性和笔迹的力度
overall slant and the pressure of the writing…
就会发现这人是个自恋狂
There’s a suggestion of acute narcissism,
极度缺乏同情心
A complete lack of empathy,
而且明显有走向
And a pronounced inclination toward …

No!
道德沦丧的趋势
Moral insanity.
你先前提出的关于
An answer to your previous request Regarding
华生医生的要求 回答是
Doctor Watson, Not being involved the answer is…

No.
天体运动的法则
The laws of celestrial
昭示了当两个物体发生碰撞时
mechanics dictate that when two objects collide,
毁灭已不可避免
there is always damage …
并会牵连旁人
Of a collateral nature.
举个例子
Exempli gratia.
两位绅士 目标不同 势不两立
Two gentlemen, Find themselfs at cross purposes…
一个女人夹在中间
A young woman …
进退两难
Torn between them.
难以承受的重压

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!