-重获新生 -桎梏镣铐
– Rebirth. – Restriction.
社会基石
Structure.
听命于女人
Answering to a woman?
相濡以沫
Being in a relationship.
婚姻生活 组建家庭
A life in matrimony, the possibility of a family …
谁想孤独终老
Who wants to die alone?
我们今晚按传统大醉一场
So we’ll have a good old fashion rob tonight,
而你就尘埃落定 成家立业 我则
and you’ll settle down have a family and I’ll…
孤独终老
die alone.
没错 就是这样
Yes that’s about it.
或许孤独终老也好过
Perhaps it’s better for one to die alone than to…
水深火热的生活
live life in eternal purgatory.
总之
Anyway…
不赖啊 这玩意
Not bad… that.
那么 我们去哪呢
So…. Where are we going?
将来 欧洲的每个城镇都会
In the future, there will be one of those machines
有一台这种机器
in every town in Europe.
又在柴棚里晃悠了 小麦
Loitering in the woodshed again, are we Micky?
晚安 小夏
Good evening, Sherly,
看来你的靴匠抱恙了 老弟
I see your boot maker is ill dear brother.
我也发现你最近
As I detect that you’ve recently
换了一个牌子的肥皂剃须
changed the brand of soap with which you shave.
容我指出贝克街前厅的烟囱
May I point out the chimney in the front room of Baker Street,
急需有人清扫
is to the need of a damn good sweeping out.
你知道你来这里所乘的
Are you aware that the hackney carriage,
出租马车有个轮子坏了
by which you arrived had a damaged wheel.
没错 是左轮
Yes, the left.
即使才智平庸之人也不难看出
And it’s plain to the meanest intelligence
你最近给你的小提琴换了新琴弓
that you’ve recently acquired a new bow for your violin.
琴弓没换 只换了弦
Same bow… New strings.
容我推断 麦考夫
And may I deduce, Mycroft,
晚上好
good evening by the way.
不
No!
他不握手
He doesn’t.
容我推断 你平日里总是雷打不动地
May I deduce that you rarely strays from the path.. .
往返于家和第欧根尼俱乐部
that runs from your home to the Diogenes Club,
周一更必然前往
and never on a Monday…
因为他们会上你最喜欢的盆炖虾
when they serve your favorite potted shrimps,
你来这儿
must be here
肯定不止是为了我的 单身派对
for some far more important reason than my… Stag party.
要知道 他可完全不像
You know he’s nothing like as
你告诉我的那样反应迟钝 小夏
slow witted as you’ve been leading me to believe Sherly.
你说的很对 华生医生
You’re quite right Dr. Watson.
但由于欧洲现在的种种冲突
But with all the conflict in Europe at the monent,
整个局势可能会
the whole situation could…
借过 突然爆发
Excuse me, suddenly erupt…
我来此是为了避免可怕的灾难
I’m here to avoid a dire catastrophe.
如果这两国的忧虑
If the concerns of two nations…
我自然不能说是哪两国
which will remain nameless,
但我可以告诉你他们分别说法语和德语
but I can tell you they speak French and German.
今晚不能得到妥善安顿
are not dealt with tonight
我将不得不前往瑞士
I shall be forced to go to Switzerland
去赖兴巴♥赫♥参加一个讨厌的和平峰会
to attend the ghastly peace summit in Reichenbach.
瑞士最糟糕的就是那里的海拔
Worst thing about Switzerland is the altitude.
害我流鼻血 加重我的哮喘
Gives me nose bleed, and escalate my asthma…
真高兴你请了你哥哥来
I’m so glad you invited your brother.
看起来不错啊
This looks promising…
先生们想喝点什么
And your poison of choice gentlemen?
先上香槟
We’ll start with the champagne,
大概得再加几张椅子
we may need several more chairs.
再来支上乘的雪茄吧
Perhaps a good cigar.
椅子就不必了
And Um… don’t bother with the chairs.
你哥哥到底是做什么的
What is it your brother does exactly?
他是御用扫帚橱管♥理♥员♥
He’s… the keeper of the broom covert of state,
既无野心 也无精力
No ambition… no energy.
却总有人对他说
At yet repeatedly told,
他是大英政♥府♥不可或缺的要员
that he’s indispensable to the British government.
尤其在外♥交♥部♥
Particularly the Foreign Office.
我想敬你杯酒
I would like to propose a toast.
真的吗
Really?
敬我亲爱的朋友
To my dear friend, Doctor.
约翰
John…
哈密什
Hamish…
华生医生
Watson.
我就在这儿呢
I’m right here.
值此新婚之夜前夕
On the eve of his wedding, he…
他一直是位挚友
has been the best of companions.
我们不该等等吗
Shouldn’t we be waiting…?
等我橄榄球俱乐部的队友们来
For the boys from my rugby club.
他一直让我们…
He’s always kept us…
他们不能来了…脚踏实地
They couldn’t attend… Flat footed on the ground.
都不能来
All of them ?
那我医学院的朋友呢
Hmmm…what about the chaps from my medical school?
-我试过 他们推辞了 -那还有
– I attempted… They declined – The lads for the…
没有人比他更…
There’s no man better…
你在找谁呢
Who is it your looking for?
…值得我相依相伴
worth having at your side …
这里根本没有我的熟人 对吗
I don’t know a single damn person here, do I?
你没必要发脾气 你认识我
There’s no need for hysterics… you know me,
你认识麦考夫 别那么娘炮 华生
and you know Mycroft, don’t be a ponce, Watson.
娘炮
Ponce?
你根本把这事忘了 对吧
You completely forgot about my stag party didn’t you?
-我们来这儿干嘛 -你气色真好 医生
– Why are we here? – Your in very good health Doctor.
只可惜你的朋友都不能前来
Shame none of your friends could make it.
我去赌桌那边了
I’m going to the gaming tables.
我不想今晚就这么浪费 给我钱
I refuse for this night to be a total loss, give me my money.
荣幸之至 给我戒指
Happily… Give me the wedding ring.
现在你又想做伴郎了
Oh…Now you are interested in being the best man.
反正也该由你来保管戒指
You’re suppose to keep the ring anyway.
你也该为我举办单身派对
Just as your suppose to organize my stag party.
可别一次都输掉了 约翰
You don’t want to lose it on a bet… John.
你还该请我的朋友来 我有很多朋友
And invite my friends, which by the way there are many.
是你没有朋友
You’re the ones with no friends.
孤单的小夏
Sherly no mates.
他这人真是自我为中心 是不是
He’s all me, me, me isn’t he ?
请坐
Please sit.
把钱放桌上 我们就开始
Put your money on the table, and we will begin.
欢迎 我是辛姆沙夫人
Welcome, I’m madame Simza.
塔罗牌能展示你的过去
Cards can illuminate your past…
认清你的现状 昭示你的未来
clarify your present, and show you the future.
如果你有什么特定的问题 在脑子里想着它
If you have a specific question hold it in your mind.
想着呢
Holding.
准备好了告诉我
Let me know when your ready.
其实 我更想
Actually, I prefer to read …
读你的未来
your fortune.
节制
Temperance…
逆位 代表反复无常
inverted, indicitive of volatility.
一个近来借酒浇愁的女子
A woman who recently taken a confident drink,
她为何寻求慰藉 她不想看到什么
from what does she seek solace? What does she wish not to see?
一个自讨没趣的傻瓜
Hmm, A fool imbarassing himself?
是 愚者
Oh, Yes the fool
误入歧途
Someone had been led astray,
落入陷阱而不自知
Involved in something without their knowledge.
还行 不过 你必须让我相信你
Not bad. But um… You have to make me believe you,
你的眼里没神
I have to see it in your eyes.
小事一桩
I can do better….
圣杯二 紧密的联♥系♥
The two of cups, A powerful bond..
但是指谁和谁之间
But between whom?
也许是一对手足
A brother and a sister perhaps?
我知道名字了 是的 名叫
And I see a name … Yes.. it’s,