时年1♥8♥9♥1
The year was 1♥8♥9♥1.
欧洲黑云压顶 风雨欲来
Storm clouds were brewing over Europe.
法国和德国剑拔弩张
France and Germany were at each others throats,
起因是一系列爆♥炸♥案
the result of a series of bombings.
有人怪罪民族主义者
Some said it was nationalists…
有人责备无政♥府♥主义者
Others… the anarchists.
但同往常一样
But as usual…
我的朋友 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My friend… Sherlock Holmes…
则有完全不同的看法
had a different theory entirely.
斯特拉斯堡发生爆♥炸♥案 读一读 看一看
Bombing in Strasbourg, read all about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯特拉斯堡爆♥炸♥案 嫌疑指向无政♥府♥主义者
Anarchists suspected in Strasbourg bombing.
你什么时候投身邮政服务了
When did you start working for the postal service?
刚刚是你啊
That was you back there?
你竟然混得如此落魄 真叫人遗憾
Shame your activities have landed you in the gutter.
好神秘的包裹 收件人是谁
A curious parcel, who’s the intended recipient?
我们今晚吃饭的时候再聊吧
Why don’t we discuss that over dinner tonight?
我中午就有空
I’m free for lunch.
我不行
Hmm… I’m not.
萨沃伊饭店 晚八点
How about at Savoy… Eight o’clock?
很好
Splendid.
你还会乔装打扮吗
And will you becoming as yourself?
应该不会
Most likely.
有三个男人跟了你半英里了
Three men have been following you for the last half mile.
至于动机 八成不善
Their motives… highly unsavory.
糟糕
No.
对了 他们不是在追踪我
Oh… And by the way, they’re not pursuing me,
他们是在护送我 而且不止三个 而是
they’re escorting me, and instead of three, there seems to be …
四个人
Ah… Four.
艾琳 包裹拿稳了
Steady hands with that Irene.
你这会儿该担心的不是我
Oh… I don’t think it’s my hands you’ve to worry about.
你们可别打脸
Now, be careful with the face boys,
我们晚上还有约呢
we do have a dinner date tonight.
到时别吃太多面包
Don’t fill up on bread.
剩下的我记不得了
I forgot the rest.
现在想起来了
Uhh… It’s coming back now.
条子
Peelers!
现在展示的是34号♥拍卖♥♥品
We now come to lots 34.
埃及大理石棺
Egyptian sarcophagus.
有显赫的历史
Of outstanding provenance.
从帝王谷取回
Retrieved from the Valley of the Kings…
你的报酬 医生 他让我转达谢意
Your payment, Doctor. He sends his thanks.
谁愿出价
Who will bid
一百英镑 一百 谢谢
one hundred pounds. One hundred… Thanks
请把这个给他 他在等着呢
Please give this to him, he’s expecting it.
告诉他 我们的朋友以为我已送给他姐姐了
Tell him our friend thinks I delivered it to his sister.
别走 待我查验一下
Ah… Stay while I check the contents.
我得到保证说里面有全款
I was assured full payment would be there.
是啊 谁向你保证的
Yes, but assured by whom?
你见过他本人吗
Have you ever met him in person?
或者和我一样
Or like me have you been…
稳住 稳住 别动
Hold it, hold it, hold it… don’t move it.
从大小和重量判断 这并非你所期盼的报酬
Judging by the size and weight its not payment you were expecting.
我敢说里面的东西更具”爆♥炸♥性”
I’d wager the contents are rather more incendiary.
这人是谁
Who is this?
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
老天 都告诉你别动了
Oh dear… I told you not to move it.
看来你启动了副触发装置
It seems a secondary charge has been activated.
亲爱的 我可能需要你帮忙处理掉这包裹
Sweet thing, I might need your help in the disposal of this parcel.
一千六百
One thousand six hundred…
一千七百
One thousand seven hundred…
一千八百
One thousand eight hundred…
-祝你好运 -一千九…
– Well, good luck. – One thousand nine…
一百万英镑
One million pounds!
对了 着火了
Oh, and um, by the way, fire.
着火啦
Fire!
你离开我 不出一小时就会毙命
Leave my side and you’ll be dead within an hour.
晚餐可别迟到了
And don’t be late for dinner.
我想你在这儿制♥造♥的闹剧
I expect that my schedule be quite tight
会害得我十分繁忙
because of these activities here.
我这辈子从不迟到
I’m never late in my life.
-只会早到 -真时髦
– Only early. – Fashionably.
真机灵 敢伸手来够都算很自信了
Hmm, hmm, very witty, so confident even to reach it.
这个我拿着吧
I’ll hold on to that.
喝开胃酒的时候一起看
We will read together over an aperitif.
好吧
Alright.
吃饭也要炫耀一番
Dinner and a show.
别动 相信我
Stay… Trust me.
我就靠这个混饭吃
This is what I do for living.
霍夫曼斯塔先生 算你走运
Herr Hoffmanstahl, you should count yourself lucky.
你这位从未谋面的”生意伙伴”
This faceless man with whom you find yourself in business
可不是一般的罪犯
is no ordinary criminal.
他是罪犯皇帝
He’s the Napoleon of crime.
幸运的是 现在你有我做盟友
Fortunately, you now have me as an ally.
我是小有名气的顾问侦探
I’m a consulting detective of some repute…
或许你听说过我 我叫夏洛克·福…
Perhaps you’ve heard of me. My name is Sherlock Hol..
福尔摩斯
Holmes..
沏壶新茶 谢谢 乔治
Ah… Fresh pot of tea, thank you George.
好的 阿德勒小姐
Yes, Miss Adler.
这地方选得好
Fine choice, this place.
你拿到信了吗
Do you have the letter?
被人夺去了
It was taken.
夺去 这太不幸了
Taken…? Now that is unfortunate.
拜你的包裹所赐 有人趁乱下手
During the chaos created by your package.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是提前告诉我你的计划
Perhaps… if you had shared your plans.
你现在还想要知道我的计划了 是吗
You wish to know my plans now, do you?
阿德勒小姐 你觉得你会遭遇什么不测吗
Did you imagine Miss Adler, that something would happen to you?
所以选择了这样的公共场所见面
Is that why you chose to meet here, in a public place?
你最喜欢的餐厅
Your favorite restaurant.
我不怪你
I don’t blame you,
都怪我自己
I blame myself.
我早已察觉
It’s been apparent me for some time
你已屈从于自己对他的感情
that you had succumbed to your feelings for him.
近几个月来 这已经不是
And this isn’t the first occasion
福尔摩斯先生第一次给我带来麻烦了
Mr. Holmes has inconvenienced me in recent months.
问题在于
The question is …
该拿他怎么办
What to do about it?
不过
But…
这现在是我要解决的问题
That’s my problem to solve now.
我不再需要你的协助了
I no longer require your services.
大侦探福尔摩斯2
诡影游戏
哈德森太太
Mrs Hudson?
哈德森太太
Mrs Hudson?
福尔摩斯 你在吗
Holmes… You in there?
你的灌木丛该修剪了
Your hedge needs trimming.
猜猜我在哪
Where am I?
我不管你在哪 准备好了就行
I don’t care where you are, as long as you’re ready.
我等着呢
I’m waiting…
我才不跟你玩呢
I’m not gonna play this game.
记着 我还得赶晚班…
Remember… I have to catch the last…
火车
train.
刚那就算你死了
Oh, oh, that’s you dead I’m afraid.
你赢了
You win.
我输了
I lose…
游戏结束
Game over.
还是没看到我吗
Still don’t see me?
没想到吧
Quelle surprise.
你穿成这幅德行我才不要跟你出门
I’m not going out with you dressed like that.
你想让我跟你一起走时髦路线
Would you prefer I joined you in the fashion folk pathway

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!