餐巾 福尔摩斯
Doilies… Holmes.
-你的堕落没有止境吗 -不
– Does your depravity know no bounds? – No.
她变胖了 还长胡子
Oh she turns fat and has a beard…
她长瘊子吗
And what of the warts?
-长满了瘊子 -够了 别说了
– She is covered in warts… – Enough, enough.
-长得多吗 -好了 别说了
– Are they extensive? – Please, enough!
这些是最容易预测到的事情 显而易见
It’s the most apt prediction, flora’s made in ages.
这就是为什么你找不到合适的戒指
And precisely the reason you can’t find a suitable ring.
你带没带我的那些钱
Do you have my money?
你害怕终结惊心动魄的生活
You are terrified of a life without the thrill of a macabre.
我的钱在不在你那儿
Do you have my cut?
-承认吧 承认吧 -把钱给我
– Admit it, admit it! – Give me my money!
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
麦迪逊和海格
海量订婚戒指 任君挑选
我知道了
Oh I see.
谢谢
Thank you.
你拿到了戒指
Well you’ve got your ring,
我拿到了红发矮人的地址
and I’ve got the address for my ginger midget.
应该就在那里
Should be just there.
我想她一定会很喜欢的
I think she’ll really like this.
我口袋里还有些找零
And I have some change in my pocket.
-需要我替你保管吗 -不用
– Should I look after it for you? – No, no.
-别花在这里 -不会的
– Don’t give it away here. – No!
我要去见玛丽
I have to go see Mary.
代我向她问好
Give her my best.
也向她家人问好
And the family as well.
有一个我彻底相信的人
It does make a considerable
能助我一臂之力的话
difference to me, having someone with me
真的有很大的不同
on whom I can throughly rely.
我只能陪你10分钟
Well, you can rely on me for exactly 10 minutes.
很显然他知道有人要来抓他
He clearly felt something was coming to get him.
那人确实来过
Or something did.
艾琳来过了
Irene was here,
不然就是红发矮人
Either that or the ginger midget wore
用了相同的巴黎香水
the same parisian perfume.
腐烂的味道
Ah, putrefaction.
硫酸铵混着其他香味
Ammonium sulphate, among other aromas.

Phosphorus.
甲醛
Formaldehyde.
看起来
It looks like
他想把某种巫术
he was attempting to combine
和科学公式结合起来
some kind of sorcery and scientific formula.
更重要的是
More importantly…
他想要处理掉的这些是什么
What he was trying to dispose of.
钾和镁
Potassium and magnesium.
还有硫酸
Sulfuric acid.
为什么这些金属没有彻底燃烧就显现了出来
Why the iron went out of the ink as long as it’s not too burnt
真奇怪
Peculiar.
萃取杜♥鹃♥花的汁液
Hydrated rhododendron.
福尔摩斯 看这纹章
Holmes. Look at the crest.
里尔登曾为布莱克伍德做事
Reardon was working with, Blackwood.
当然是这样
Of course he was.
问题是 做了什么事
Question is, to what end.
不管他在研究什么 都已经成功了
Whatever he was working on, clearly suceeded.
为什么这么说
How so?
要不然 他就不会死
Otherwise, he’d still alive.
正因如此 艾德勒小姐才急切的想找到他
Which is why Miss Adler is so desperate to find him.
是啊
Yes.
有件事我不太确定
There’s something I can’t quite put my finger on.
这是什么味 棉花糖 糖浆
Is it candy floss? Molasses.
还是枫糖汁 对了 是大麦糖
Maple syrup. Ah, Barley sugar.
是太妃苹果糖
Toffee apple.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
根据你们携带的纵火工具来看
Judging by your arsonist tool kit
你们此行的目的
You’re here to burn down the
是想把这里烧掉毁灭证据
building and estinguish all the evidence therein
你们等着 小子们
Just one minute boys..
德莱格
Oh, Draga!
有事吗
Is there a problem?

Meat…
还是土豆们
Or potatoes?
10分钟到了
My 10 minutes are up.
请等一下
我不着急
你没事吧
You alright?
请等一下
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
那是什么东西
What is that?
我不知道
来啊 小子
这边向上
5号♥船坞
谁派你来的
你应该很清楚才对
你们居然愿意为死人干肮脏的勾当
他死而复生了
无论他是否复活
告诉我他在哪
很多事比你和你的小玩具
更加不可思议
快逃吧小兔子 逃吧
乐意之至
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
华生
Watson…
你都干了些什么啊
What have you done?
我整夜都没睡
I haven’t slept all night.
连眼睛都没合过
Not a whink.
我本以为
Why I ever believed…
还能去和玛丽的父母喝茶 我不明白
that I would get to have tea with Mary’s parents? Is beyond me
为什么自己又和你扯到了一起
Having been talked into going with you.
有人想杀我们 我们只是自卫
We were set upon man, it was self-defense.
我一直在看过去7个月来
I’ve been reviewing my notes,
我们的工作记录
of our exploits over the last seven months.
想知道我得出了个什么结论吗
Would you like to know my conclusion?
我就是个神经病
I am psychologically disturbed.
怎么讲
How so?
为什么行动的时候
Why else would I be continually led into situations
你总是故意不告诉我你的计划
Where you deliberately, withhold your plans from me?
为什么
Why else?
你以前从不因我的做事方式而抱怨的
You never complained about my methods before.
-我不是在抱怨 -你不是吗
– I’m not complaining. – You’re not?
-那你这是在干什么 -我
– What do you call this? – How…
我怎么抱怨了 我没抱怨啊
How am I complaining? I never complain, when do I
你在凌晨三点
ever complain about you
拉小提琴的时候我抱怨了吗
practicing the violin at three in the morning.
你不讲卫生 生活邋遢 我抱怨了吗
Or your mess, your general lack of hygiene
你偷我的衣服穿 我抱怨了吗
or the fact that you steal all my clothes.
咱们有交换协议的
We have a barter system.
你放火烧我房♥子的时候 我抱怨了吗
When do I complain about you setting fire to my room?
-我们的房♥子 -我的房♥子
– Our rooms. – The rooms,
你拿我的狗做实验的时候 我抱怨了吗
When do I ever complain that you experiment on my dog?
-我们的狗 我们的 -我的狗
– Our dog! It’s our dog. – On the… the dog!
我最介意的
But I do take issue, is your
是你挑拨我和玛丽的关系
campaign to sabotage my relationship with Mary.
我明白
I understand.
-你明白吗 -是的
– Do you? – I do.
-我觉得你不明白 -你太累了
– I don’t think you do. – You’re overly tired.
-是的 -你有点太敏感了
– Yes. – You’re feeling a bit sensitive.
我不是敏感
I’m not sensitive.
你需要休息
What you need is to rest.
我兄弟米克罗夫特 在奇切斯特有座庄园
My brother, Mycroft, has a small estate near Chichester.
那里很美
Beautiful grounds…
-我们可以去那休息一阵 -我们
– We could throw a land on the spit… – We?
福尔摩斯 就算我要去乡下
Holmes, if I were to go to
也是和我未来的妻子一起去
the country it would be with my future wife.
那是自然 如果你
Well certainly, if you must…
我不会和你去 我要和玛丽去
No not you, Mary and I.
-你不会 -什么 邀请你吗
– You are not… – What? Invited?
为什么去我自己兄弟的庄园

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!