你却无能为力
there is nothing you can do to save them.
你根本无法控制 你必须接受这点
You must accept that this is beyond your control.
当你意识到一切都是你造成的时候
By the time you realise you made all of this possible
那将是你最后一次正常的思考
It will be the last sane thought in your head.
他想要什么
What did he want?
不清楚
I’m not sure.
我认为你不用担心这个
But I don’t think you need to follow. Not this one.
亨利·布莱克伍德公爵 你被判处以死刑
Lord Henry Blackwood, you are sentenced to death
因为你运用了黑魔法
For the practice of black magic
邪恶地谋杀了五名无辜女子
The unholy murder of five innocent young women
同时蓄意谋杀第六个
And an attempted murder of a sixth.
你有什么遗言吗
Do you have any final words?
死亡 仅仅是个开始
Death… is only the beginning.
布莱克伍德公爵已经死亡
That is the end of Lord Blackwood.
每年这个时候的伦敦太阴沉了
London’s so bleak this time of year.
我并不是在怀念新泽西
Not that I’m pining for New Jersey,
我只是更喜欢在冬季旅行
But much prefer to travel in winter.
给 我从叙利亚给你带回来的
Here, I bought you these. All the way from Syria.
这些美味的核桃是在约旦找到的
I found these exquisite dates in Jordan.
还有你的最爱
And your favorite…
基克拉泽斯的橄榄
Olives from the Cyclades.
我想我们应该办个小小的茶会
I thought we might have a little tea party.
当我整理桌子的时候 我发现了这个
And while I was setting the table, I found this.
一个有我名字的文件夹
A file with my name on it.
贝拉斯克斯的西班牙国王画像失窃
“The theft of the Velasquez portrait king of spain.
海军文件失窃
Missing naval documents
导致保加利亚总理辞职
lead to resignation of bulgarian prime minister
丑闻让奥地利罗曼诺夫王子
Scandalous affair ends engagement of…
和公主的订婚成为泡影
Prince Romanov Of Austria and princess.
我只是在研究你的作案方法
I’m simply studying your methods.
或许有天警♥察♥会让我追捕你
Should the authorities ask me to hunt you down.
但所有文章里都没有我的名字
But I don’t see my name in any of these articles.
但很明显都是你干的
But your signature was clear.
这就是印度土邦主失窃的钻石吗
Is that the Maharaja’s missing diamond?
还是另外一个纪念品
Or just another souvenir?
我们别说过去的事了
Let’s not dwell on the past.
可以吗
Shall we?
可以看得出来你处在工作的冬歇期
Now, by the looks of things, I’d say you were between jobs.
而你处在丈夫的冬歇期
And you between husbands.
结婚对你有什么好处
How much did you get for the ring?
他嫉妒心强 无趣 还打呼噜
He was boring and jealous and he snored.
我又是艾琳·艾德勒了
I’m Irene Adler, again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
帮我找一个人
I need you to find someone.
你为什么总是疑心那么重
Why are you always so suspicious.
我应该按时间顺序还是字母排序回答
Should I answer chronologically or alphabetically?
小心 别让致命的信封割坏手
Careful not to cut yourself on this lethal envelope.
里面有你需要的所有信息
I think you’ll find all the information inside.
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for?
不说的话我只能自己调查了
So I’ll have to find out the hard way.
收回你的钱 我还没说要接这个案子呢
Keep your money, I didn’t say I’ll take the case.
我打赌你会
Consider it a wager that you will.
还记得格兰德酒店吗
You remember the Grand?
他们把我们以前的房♥间给了我
They gave me our old room.
别关门 谢谢医生
Hold the door. Thank’s, doctor.
女士
Ma’am.
-他同意了 -很好 艾德勒女士
– He’ll do it. – Well done, Miss Adler.
这正是我雇你的原因
That’s precisely why I hired you.
我打赌他会在24小时之内找到要找的人
I’ll wager, he’ll have our man in the next 24 hours.
他最好这样
He’d better.
里尔登是我们弄清
Reardon is the key
布莱克伍德在做什么的关键所在
to what Blackwood was doing.
他在我的计划中至关重要
He’s essential to my plan.
该死 你在做什么
Damn! What are you doing?
不看路吗
Can’t you see where you’re going?
滚开
Get off my way!
载我一程吧 先生 我已经走了很久了
A little ride, I’ve come along way, sir.
女王万岁
God save the queen!
先生 女王万岁
God save the queen, sir.
快滚
Get off out of it!
看看你
Look at you?
为什么你唯一关心的女人
Why is the only woman you’ve ever cared about
是一个世界级的罪犯呢
a world class criminal?
你是受虐狂吗
Are you a masochist?
听我解释
Allow me to explain…
我来说吧
Allow me!
她是你唯一的对手 你两次输给她
She’s the only adversary, who ever out smarted you. Twice.
让你变成了彻底的傻瓜
Made a proper idiot out of you.
你说够了吗
Right, you’ve had your fun.
-算了 她要找什么 -该继续工作了
– What she after, anyway? – It’s time to press on.
她会需要什么呢
What could she possibly need?
无所谓
It doesn’t matter.
不在场证明 山羊胡 还是真人独木舟
An alibi, a beard. A human canoe.
她可以骑在你的背上在泰晤士河上划船
She can sit on your back and paddle you up the thames.
这对你没有意义 对吧华生
That’s no consequence to you really, is it watson?
我们同心协力搞定了上个案子
We’ve done our, last case together.
我已经看过了
I’ve already read it.
失踪人口
Missing person.
卢克·里尔登
Luke Reardon.
身高1米47 红发 没门牙 解决了
4 foot 10, red hair, no front teeth. Case solved.
你显然不是她喜欢的类型
You’re obviously not her type.
她喜欢红发侏儒
She likes gingered dwarfs.
是矮人
Midgets.
-你同意了 -不 我不同意
– So, you agree. – No, I don’t agree.
知道吗 这更像是个学术性问题
It’s more than a technicality, you see.
你扭曲了矮个子人的形象
You are misrepresenting the dimensions of short peoples.
算我话多 我知道我激怒你了
I’ve said too much. I can tell, I’ve upset you.
不 我只是在陈述观点 你说的
No, I’m just simply stating, that one has…
你到底要说什么
What were you doing?
-你能听我解释吗 -希望你能解释
– Will you allow me to explain? – I wish you would.
-福尔摩斯 你在干什么 -没什么
– Holmes? What are you doing? – Nothing.
-你戴的是 -假鼻子吗 不是
– Are you wearing a… – A false nose? No.
告诉我 刚才是
Tell me, that was…
福尔摩斯 你要去哪儿
Holmes! Where are you going?
华生
Watson?
华生 救命
Help! Watson!
甜心 买♥♥束花吧
Got some flowers for you, sweetheart.
看在你美貌的份上 算你便宜点
Cut you a deal, cos you’re so pretty.
真是太幸运了
Oh, my lucky day!
美人 你得交出点东西
Hello gorgeous, you got something for me.
别动
Don’t move!
看看这儿有什么
Now, what have we got here?
谢谢
Thank you.
这才像我认识的艾琳
That’s the Irene I know.
华生 这个人在算计我 她忐忑不安
This man intrigues me, Watson, his got her on the edge.
她并没有反抗
And she’s no mean feet.
她受人胁迫 她害怕他
She’s intimidated, she’s scared of him.
却还要为他工作
Yet she work’s for him.
是的
Right.
虽然有点多管闲事
It is nothing to do with me,
但我建议你别接这案子
but I advise you to leave the case alone.
我可能没有那么多选择的余地
I may not always have a choice.
毕竟这能让我尽快
After all, I may be paying
付清自己的房♥租 多亏了你
the rent on my own soon. Thanks to you.
把那个从我脸上拿开
Get that out of my face.
它不在你的脸上 而在我手中
It’s not “In your face” It’s in my hand.
把你手上拿的东西从我脸上拿开
Get whatever’s in your hand out of my face.
-福尔摩斯先生 -克拉奇
– Mr. Holmes! – Clarky!
抱歉 莱斯特雷德让你马上跟我走一趟
Sorry. Inspector Lestrade asks you come with me at once.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!