我们中午会得到政♥权♥
We take power at noon.
那就不能再浪费时间了
Then isn’t anytime to waste then.
不是吗
Guess not?
我告诉过你 他会从
Told you he’d be coming out of
楼顶的某个窗户跳出来 兵哥
that top window soldier boy.
那楼房♥没其他出路
There isn’t any way he’d be coming out of that terrace.
严格说 那不是楼顶的窗户 对吗 水手
Technically that isn’t the top window, is it? Sailor boy.
-那是从哪儿 -中间的窗户
– Where was he? – It’s the middle window.
不管怎样 莱斯特雷德
Anyway, you’d be pleased to
演的很成功 你应该很高兴才对
know that Lustrate played in his role perfectly
事实上 我觉得他挺享受的
Actually, I think I rather enjoyed it.
希望你知道自己在干什么 福尔摩斯
I hope you know what you’re doing, Holmes.
这是钥匙
Here’s the key.
你从科沃德那得到想要的信息了吗
You got what you needed from, Coward?
是的 我很轻易就让他露馅了
Yes, I smoked him out of the room with ease.
-泰勒 -什么
– Taylor? – Yes?
你来做船长 把我们带到桥那
If you would captain, take us onto the bridge
在港口向前大约100码处
Port side. Proximately 100 yards beyond
会找到一隧♥道♥ 可以把我们引到下水道
that you will find a tunnel, that leads us to the sewers.
好的 先生
Alright, sir.
我说最后一句
The end is mine.
布莱克伍德从地狱里归来
Blackwood’d come back from hell
并对这片土地施下诅咒
and laid a curse upon this land
你们想让我闭嘴 让我
They want to let me shut up, let me
看 找到布莱克伍德的魔法了
Behold, Blackwood’s magic revealed.
干什么用的
What does it do?
一种化学武器
It’s a chemical weapon.
世上第一件
The first of its kind.
你怎么发现的
You deduced that, how?
从我口袋里
From my pocket.
我从屠宰场一只普通老鼠身上割下了这个
I snipped this of a rather common rat at the slaughterhouse.
注意这颜色的异变
Notice the bluish discolouration.
轻微的杏仁味 还有氰化物的痕迹
The faint smell of almonds, and traces of cyanide.
现在我们知道那个红发矮人在研究什么了
Now we know what the ginger midget was working on.
-这会引发革命 -还会害死很多人
– It will revolutionise warfare. – Yes, killing a lot of people.
现在离正午还有7分钟 我们该怎么做
Now, there’s 7 minutes until noon. What are we gonna do?
你的女神 她喜欢鲁莽地闯入
She loves an entrance, your muse.
向他开枪 快 拜托
Shoot him! Now please!
阁下们
My lords! My lords.
时间到了 只有有信仰的人才能幸存
Time has come for any of those who believe, to remain.
看 布莱克伍德公爵
Behold… Lord Blackwood.
你们好像很惊讶
You seem surprised.
我重返人间
I have returned from beyond the grave
是为了完成英格兰的使命
to fulfil England’s destiny.
并扩展这个伟大帝国的疆土
And extend the boundaries of this great empire.
听听外面贱民的声音
Listen to the rabble outside.
听一听
Listen…
那些恐惧
To the fear.
我会把恐惧作为武器来控制他们
I will use that as a weapon to control them…
之后控制世界
And then the world.
我从没见过类似的东西 看这个
I’ve never seen anything like it. Look at this.
有专门的设计 以防止它被拆除
It’s specifically designed to prevent us from disarming it.
这部分似乎是
These components seem to be
专门设计来接收某种信♥号♥♥
specifically designed to receive some sort of signal.
电磁波
Electromagnetic waves?
启动时 电极会释放电流
When triggered, the electrodes will send a charge
把化学物质转化为气体
Converting the chemial into gas.
然后气体顺着那个管道向上
And the gas will travel up that shaft
渗入直接通向国会大楼的
And filter through the ventilation
通风系统
system that leads directly to parliament.
数秒内 世界上最有权势的
Within seconds, the administration the
大部分管理者就会窒息而死
most powerfull men in the world will be choking to death
布莱克伍德肯定有某种
Blackwood must have some sort of transmitter
遥控发射器
that connects them remotely.
还剩3分10秒
Three minutes and ten seconds.
我将建立千年不倒
I will create an empire that will endure for a millennia
坚不可摧 的永恒帝国
Indestructible and eternal.
快走
Move it! Move it!
我们不必非得拆除这装置
We don’t have to actually disarm the device,
只要移除玻璃容器即可
we just have to remove the cylinders.

Yes.
但它们被焊死了
Except that they’re welded in.
我们需要定向爆♥炸♥
What we need is a controlled expolsion.
需要个容器引导爆♥炸♥方向
We need a container to direct
我的黏土烟斗应该可以满足要求
the blast my clay pipe should service that ambition

想我了吗
我真希望你没那么做 艾琳
I rather wish you hadn’t done that, Irene.
当12点的钟声敲响时 我会召唤黑暗力量
On the twelfth chime, I will summon the dark powers.
拥护我的人都会受到保护
All of those who are with me shall be protected.
其余人将消亡
All others will perish.
我需要你的烟斗
I need your pipe.
顶他
Nut him!
-没事吧 -什么
– Right? – What?
-外套 -明白
– Coat. – Got it!
新秩序 现在开始生效
A new order… begins now.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
这个
That.
-你能搞定吗 -当然
– Can you manage? – Of course I can.
放松 我是医生
Relax. I’m a doctor.
你转错弯了吗
Did you take a wrong turning somewhere?
我们现在安全了
We’re safe now.
有趣的猜想
Interesting assessment.
逃吧
Run off.
我不会再追你了
I won’t be chasing you anymore.
祝你好运
Fair thee well.
我不想再逃了
I don’t want to run anymore.
我会告诉你一切
I’ll tell you everything.
希望你会
I wish you would.

No!
从来就没有任何魔法
There was never any magic.
只是把戏而已
Only conjuring tricks.
最简单的就是买♥♥通别人
The simplest involves paying people off.
比如先让你囚室外的狱警
Like the prison guard who
假装被诅咒
pretended to be possessed outside you cell.
然后你的名声和
Your reputation and
囚犯的恐惧会完成剩下的工作
the inmates fear did the rest.
其他把戏要求更精密的准备工作
Others required more elaborate preparations.
有你墓前的那个砂岩石碑
It was sand storm slab that covered your tomb.
你在葬礼前就把它弄断了
You had it broken before your burial
然后用一种没有味道的沾胶粘好
Then put back together using a mild adhesive.
我相信这是个古老的埃及配方
An ancient egyptian recipe, I believe.
鸡蛋和蜂蜜的混合物
A mixture of egg and honey,
这样就会被雨水冲掉
that was to be washed away by the rain.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
让你父亲溺死在自己的浴缸
Arranging for your father to drown in his own bathtub
需要更现代化的科学手段
Required more modern science.
里尔登很聪明 将铜与水混合
Very clever of, Reordan to find a paralytic
让泡澡的人中风死亡
that was activated by the combination of copper and water.
而且因此
And therefore was undetectable
水被放掉后就无法查到
once the bath water was drained.
这对我本来是个高难度挑战
It would have been quite a challenge for me,
可惜他还对一些不幸的两栖动物做过实验
Had he not also tested it on some unfortunate amphibian.
斯坦帝什的死因之前确实是个谜团
The death of Standish was a real mystery
直到你用同样的化合物炸了码头
Until you used the same compound, to blow up the wharf.
一种无嗅 无味 可燃的液体
An odorless, tasteless flammable liquid
但它碰到一种特殊的粉色液体就会燃烧
Yet it burned with an unusual pink tissue.
斯坦帝什进教堂时误以为是下雨了吧
Did Standish mistake it for rain as he entered The Temple.
所需要的只是一个火花
All it took was a spark.
把动过手脚的子弹放入他的枪内
A simple rigged bullet in his gun.
真是巧妙
Ingenious.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!