The only thing missing was his ring.
放弃吧 福尔摩斯
Give up, Holmes.
这是一个你无法解开的迷团
This is a riddle you can not solve.
早上好
Good morning.
现在 你得工作了
Now, you need to work.
熟悉的艺术作品
Familiar artwork?
你看上去容光焕发
You look gorgeous.
不知怎的 我就知道你不会走的
Somehow, I knew you wouldn’t leave.
通缉夏洛克·福尔摩斯
你上头条了
You made the front page.
只是个名字 没照片吗
Only a name, and no picture?
看样子 你只能在背地里工作了
So it looks like, you’ll be needing to work outside the law now,
那正好是我的专长
And that’s my area of expertise.
我已经更安心了
I feel safer already.
看样子你恢复得很迅速
You seem to be making a rapid recoverey.
是的
Yes…
我自己把弹片取了出来
I took this shrapnel out myself.
玛丽说我的医生很烂
Mary said I had a lousy doctor.
我 只是 很
Well I’m… i’m just so…
高兴你可以 和我们统一战线
Very glad that you’re um… well, with us.
既然你们坐好了 我就开始了
Now that you’re sitting comfortably, I shall begin.
我最开始时眼光过于狭隘了
My initial approach was far to narrow.
布莱克伍德邀我去本顿维尔监狱时
When Blackwood invited me to Pentonville prison
他建议我拓宽视野
He suggested I widen my gaze.
我在最低程度上照做了
And at minimum, I have done just that.
实际上 或许是我解决了
In fact, I may well have reconciled
千年来各种神学理论间的矛盾
thousand’s of years of theological disparities.
这个下次再说
But that’s for another time.
布莱克伍德的方法基于神秘的仪式体系
Blackwood’s method is based on a ritualistic mystical system
这个体系已被
that’s been employed by
圣职教堂组织使用了几个世纪
The Temple Of The Four Order for centuries.
为了完全 深入地理解这个系统
To fully understand the system, to get inside it,
我重建了我们在地窖打断的仪式
I recreated the ceremony we interuppted at the crypt,
另外我自己进行了一些改进
With a few enhancements of my own.
我就像兔子
My journey took me further down
找到了一个比原来深得多的洞
the rabbit hole than I intended
虽然弄脏了我蓬松的白尾巴
And though I don’t need my fluffy white tail.
但我得到启示 发现了真♥相♥
I have emerged, enlightened.
秘密掌控这个帝国的兄弟会
The fraternity who decidedly control the empire
与古代帝王有着相同的信念
who share the belief of kings, pharaohs and emperors of old
即斯芬克斯是通往另一个空间的大门
That the Sphinx was a door to another dimension.
通往无限力量的通道
A gateway to immeasurable power.
它由4部分构成
It’s made up of four parts.
狮脚 牛尾 鹰翼
The foot of a lion, the tail of an ox, the wings of an eagle
和人头
And the head of a man.
在托马斯殿下的密室 我找到了牛骨
In Sir Thomas’s secret chamber, I found a bone of an ox
狮牙 鹰羽和人发
The tooth of a lion, the feather of an eagle and a hair of a man.
地图
Map.
五角代表5位被杀害的女孩
The points of the stars represent the the five murdered girls
但这十字架才是我们现在该感兴趣的
But the cross is what were now intrested in.
有个被广为接受的理论
It’s a wildly held belief,
在这些大都市的建筑中
that within the architectures of The Great Cities
含有这个体系的加密标记
Are coded references to the system
重返人间之后 布莱克伍德已经杀了3人
Since he rose from the grave, Blackwood’s killed three men.
每次谋杀
Each murder was committed at a
地点都与教堂组织有直接关联
location that has a direct connection with The Temple
所以肯定是这个体系
Therefore a system .
里尔登 那个红发矮人
Reardon, the ginger midget.
代表人类 我们在这发现他的尸体
Represents man. We found his body here.
托马斯殿下 教堂的主人 带着公牛戒指
Sir Thomas… master of The Temple, wore the ox ring.
死在这里
He died here.
斯坦帝什 美国大使
Standish, the ambassador to the U.S..
几百年来鹰都是
where the eagle has been a national
他们国家的象征
emblem over a hundred years .
圣职教堂组织的总部
The headquarters of The
就是他的死亡地点
Temple Of The Four Order is where he died,
这里
This here.
相应地 这个地图会告诉
Corresponded, the map will
我们布莱克伍德的最后作案地点
tell us the location of Blackwood’s final act
这么说我们有人 牛 鹰 就差狮
So we have man, the ox, eagle, only the lion remaining.
在这里
Right here.
国会大楼
Parliament.
你们4个守在这 其余的跟我来
Alright you four stay here and the rest of you come with me.
这边走
Right this way.
女士优先
Ladies first.
-依照这些指示 -你不走吗
– Follow these instructions. – Aren’t you go?
你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello…
恶魔现身了吗
Did the devil turn up?
算了 没关系
Well never mind.
你马上要享受最好的东西了
You’ve got the next best thing.
请您见谅 阁下 我知道这样不符合程序
Beg your pardon my lord, I know it’s unorthodox
但这位福尔摩斯先生
But Mr. Holmes here has
正在计划对你和组织实施某个
been making some serious accusations about you
恶毒的阴谋
and the order.
我明白了
I see.
至少这解释了
At least this solves the
你是如何当上的巡察官
great mystery of how you became inspector.
抱歉 阁下
Excuse me, my lord.
但我早就想这么做了
But I’ve been wanting to that for a long time.
好了 我的下个会议还有5分钟开始
Well Inspector, have five minutes before my next engagement.
那么 给我讲讲你的阴谋故事吧
So why don’t you engrail me with your stories of conspiracy
谢谢你 莱斯特雷德
Thank you Lestrade.
再见 阁下
My lord…
我很好奇 科沃德
I’m curious, Coward.
你参加了布莱克伍德的所有谋杀
Did you help Blackwood in all his murders.
还是只有我阻止的那次
Or just the one I prevented?
你脚上的手工皮鞋非常显眼
Very distinctive, those hand made shoes of yours.
但问题在于它们会时常遗留下脚印
But the price of quality is often the leaking print they leave
但我得承认 你比我强很多
Nonetheless I confess to being completely outmatched.
我在调查中几乎没查到什么
I could deduce very little from my investigation.
幸运的是 没有什么事比
Fortunately there’s nothing more stimulating than a
案件中所有证据都针对你更刺♥激♥了
case where everything goes against you.
今天中午
How many members of
你准备杀害多少议员
parliament do you intend to murder at noon today.
人 牛 鹰 狮 狮就是国会 没错吧
Man, ox, eagle, lion. The lion’s parliament isn’t it?
非常聪明
Very clever.
但这不是谋杀 福尔摩斯先生
But it’s not murder, Mr. Holmes.
是怜悯
It’s mercy.
我们在给脆弱的人们找一位强大的领导人
We are giving the weak masses a strong shepard.
你看不出来吗 这是为了他们自己
Don’t you see, it’s for their own…
没有 但我不在乎你的想法
No. But I don’t care much what you think.
我只想知道
I just simply wanted to
布莱克伍德最终仪式的地点
know the location of Blackwood’s final ceremony.
现在你已经告诉我了
And now you’ve given it to me.
我什么都没告诉过你
I’ve told you nothing.
但你的行装透露出的信息超乎你的想像
But your clothes say infinitely more than you could ever hope.
你的靴子上的泥土是在你去的地方沾的
The mud smeared on your boots from where you’re been walking.
漆上的红色砖尘
A touch of red brick dust
来自你所跪的地方
on your knee from where you’re been kneeling.
拇指上的小绷带
A small bandage on your thumb from
是因为你用它来发誓
where you’re been vowing.
轻微的粪便味来自你所站之地
A faint aroma of excrement from where you’se been standing.
你和布莱克伍德不到半小时前
You and Blackwood laid the final toches to your ceremony
在国会大楼下的下水道里
in the sewers beneath parliament
进行了仪式的最后碰头
less than an hour ago.
两院议员今天都会出席
Both houses meet today.
整个政♥府♥部门的官员都会到场
The whole government will be present.
真遗憾你是布莱克伍德的敌人 福尔摩斯
It’s a shame you made an enemy out of Blackwood, Holmes.
你本可以成为一个有价值的盟友
You would have made a valuable ally.
如果智者不求任何回报
How terrible is wisdom
那他的智慧真是可怕
when it brings no profit to the wise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!