I was “never to speak to any other media, now or hereafter existing, about it.”
乔迪
Jodi,
这比他带给我的伤害还恐怖
this is bigger than Weinstein.
这是保护施虐者的制度
This is about the system protecting abusers.
我要你拿着这些
I want you to take these,
然后利用这些
and I want you to use them.
我得走了
I’ve got to go now.
那里天还是黑黑的吗?
Is it dark there?
现在才四点
It’s, like, four o’clock here.
喝茶了吗?
Did you drink tea?
喝了一点点
A little bit.
你跟谁见面了啊?
Who are you meeting?
几位女士
Just a few women.
你能给我找个贝壳吗?给维奥莱特买♥♥一顶猫帽?
Can you find me a shell? And a cat hat for Violet?
我努力试试看
I will work on that.
没有我在你身边 你还好吗?
Have you been okay without me?
当然 明天你就回来了呀
Sure. You’re back tomorrow.
也对
I am.
耶
Yay!
所以
So,
你跟那些女士都聊什么了啊?
what did they do, the women you’re meeting?
等你长大了我们再谈这事吧
We’ll talk about it when you’re older.
她们是罪犯吗?银行劫匪?
Are they criminals? Bank robbers?
不是的
No.
是强♥奸♥事件吗?
Was it rape?
塔里亚 我以前从没听你提过这个词汇
Talia, I don’t think I’ve ever heard you use that word.
男生们总是这么说 有些女孩也是
Boys say it all the time. And girls.
他们不应该这么说 那个词不应该随便这么用
They shouldn’t. That word shouldn’t be used casually.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你没做错
No. You did nothing wrong.
你生气了吗?
Are you angry with me?
塔利亚 我没生气
No, Talia, no.
我想你了 你是妈妈身上的一块肉
I miss you. I miss you like someone took a piece out of me.
塔利亚 信♥号♥♥怎么不好了 塔利亚
I lost you, Talia. Talia!
天呐
Oh, God.
他们在努力活下来
They’re trying to survive,
而他在那里 因为他要主持节目啊
and he’s there ’cause he’s hosting the show.
他可能会施以援手
And he’s probably going to help them.
– 他会杀了那些人的 – 喂?
– He’s going to kill them. – Hello?
– 怎么了 – 请问您是哪位?
– What? No. – May I ask who’s calling?
如果他们想进来 可能会帮上忙
Probably going to help them if they need to get in.
哪位是波茨?
Now, who’s Potts?
– 我知道 但他们看起来不像… – 妈妈
– I know, but they don’t look like… – Mum.
又是从美国打来的电♥话♥
It’s another call from America.
宝贝 我不是说过了吗 不管哪位记者打来 都说“不知道”
I told you, sweetie, just tell any journalist, “No.”
不是 她说是你的同事
No, she says you worked together.
帕梅拉·卢贝尔?
Pamela Lubell?
哈维尔想把他的黄色枕头带到康沃尔
Hywel wants to take his yellow pillow to Cornwall.
– 不是 不能带那个… – 所以呢?
– No, we’re not taking… – So?
带枕头过去没用啊
We’re not taking any pillows.
为什么?
Why?
帕梅拉?
Pamela?
天呐
God.
帕梅拉 你好啊 得有几十年没见面了吧
Hi, Pamela. How are you? It’s been decades.
劳拉 真的好久不见了 你最近怎么样?
I know, Laura. It’s really been a while. How’s life?
挺好的
It’s good.
一切都好吗?你好吗?
How’s everything? How are you?
我还好
Yeah, I’m okay.
那可太好了
That’s great.
劳拉 有没有记者给你打过电♥话♥
Laura, have you had any calls from reporters
说是想问问关于哈维的事?
trying to write stories about Harvey?
嗯 打过
Uh, I have, actually. Yes.
我什么都没说
I didn’t talk to them.
太好了 那就好
Good. That’s good to hear.
那群记者跟螳螂似的
Cockroach journalists.
以前 还真挺不错的
It was great, wasn’t it? Back then?
哈维总是很慷慨呢
Harvey was always very generous.
我不敢苟同
That wasn’t my experience.
劳拉 你能保证不会和任何人谈及此事吗?
Laura, can I have your assurance that you won’t talk to anyone?
什么 你说什么?
What? What did you say?
如果你手头有什么项目 我可以帮忙推给哈维
If you have a project, I can take it to Harvey.
没什么项目
I don’t.
我想跟谁说就跟谁说
And I’ll talk to who I please.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good evening. – Good evening.
我明早醒来 第一件事就是订去康沃尔的机票
I need to book a flight to Cornwall first thing in the morning.
明天去康沃尔的航♥班♥ 是吗?
Flight to Cornwall tomorrow?
是得去纽基机场吗?
Yes. To Newquay airport?
– 纽基机场 – 纽基机场
– Newquay. – Newquay.
大家去那 一般都坐火车
You’d normally just get a train.
好 火车也行
Okay, train, then.
这地方挺适合度假的
This is a nice place for a vacation.
– 嗯 – 妈妈
– Yeah. – Mom.
嗨
Hi.
哈维尔想玩石头 行吗?
Um, Hywel wants to play at the rocks. Is that okay?
– 当然可以了 – 嗯
– Yeah, sure. – Okay.
这是你家大女儿吗?
Is that your eldest?
嗯
Yes.
今年十三岁了
Yes. She’s 13.
你是在爱尔兰长大?
You grew up in Ireland?
没错
I did, yes.
你的第一份工作是在九二年当了一名临时演员对吗?
And your first job was wrangling extras in ’92?
我家附近有一家剧组在拍摄
They were shooting near us.
我很喜欢演戏
I loved it.
后来我听说米拉麦克斯公♥司♥在附近拍电影
And then I heard that Miramax were making a film nearby,
就找到了一份跑龙套的工作
and I got a job as a runner on that.
我当时整个人欣喜若狂
I was ecstatic. It was great.
你是什么时候见到哈维·韦恩斯坦的?
And you met Harvey Weinstein when?
那之后不久吧
Soon after that.
我跟他直接对接工作
I was going to be working directly for him.
跑腿 接电♥话♥
Doing errands, answering calls.
被人安排这些工作 我还挺开心的
I was very happy to be asked.
他很有魅力
He was charming.
他说对我的努力工作有所耳闻
He was saying he’d heard how hard I worked.
我当时更是开心的不得了
And I was just excited.
我那会二十一岁
I was 21, you know.
很年轻但很敏锐
Very young, but incredibly keen.
所以当他说 给我在伦敦办公室安排一份长♥期♥工作的时候
So when he said he’d give me a permanent job at the London office,
我很开心
I felt so happy.
他在会上这么说的?
He said that in the meeting?
嗯
Yes.
他开门的时候穿着浴袍
He was in his bathrobe when he opened the door,
我觉得 这大概就是好莱坞风吧
but I thought that was maybe very Hollywood.
但没过多久
But quite soon into talking,
他问我能不能给他按♥摩♥按♥摩♥
he said would I give him a massage.
我说不行
I said, “No.”
他一副就事论事的样子 “这又不是什么浪漫的请求”
He was very matter-of-fact. He said, “It’s not a romantic request.”
其他人也都这样啊
Everyone does it for him.
这是工作的一部分啊
It’s part of the job.
所以 我突然觉得 问题出现在了自己身上
So, I suddenly thought that I was the problem, you know.
我就是那个 将此事性感化的人
That I was the one who was sexualizing it.
我只是太年轻 太保守
That I was just young and uptight.
所以我…
So, I…
我把手放在他的肩膀上
I put my hands on his shoulders,
但是根本没法在他的身上揉来揉去
but I couldn’t actually move them at all over his body.
就愣在那里 手动也动不了
I just stood there. My hands wouldn’t move.
然后他说他会先给我按♥摩♥
And then he said he would give me a massage first…
让我放松
to relax me.
他说
And he said,
“你看 所有女孩都照做了 这就只是工作而已”
“Look, all the girls do it. It’s just work.”
然后他说“把上衣脱了”
And then he said, “Take your top off.”
一副就事论事的模样