It’s not.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Do with it what you want.
没有一点
…not a single bit
援助或帮助
of aid or assistance,
而且 大约四十五分钟的车程
and it’s about 45 minutes’ drive…
见鬼
Shit.
就是这个
This is it.
就是这个
This is it.
供你存档 二〇一五年十一月三日
For your records. November 3rd, 2015.
我曾多次遭受这家公♥司♥老板的骚扰和虐待
I have experienced repeated harassment and abuse from the head of this company.
我是一个二十八岁的女人 努力谋生 努力工作
I am a 28-year-old woman trying to make a living and a career.
我是一位专业人士
I am a professional.
我被性化了 被贬损了
I am sexualized and diminished.
我一直害怕说出来
I have been fearful about speaking up,
但保持沉默给我带来了巨大的痛苦
but remaining silent is causing me great distress.
他告诉我“我是个坏家伙
He told me, “I’m a bad boy,
但重要的一点是 我很坦诚”
but what’s important is that I’m honest about it.”
他说 我唯一所擅长的就是传宗接代
He said the only thing I was good for was making babies.
一位助理告诉我 哈维赤♥裸♥着身子要求她进行按♥摩♥
An assistant told me Harvey made her give him a massage while he was naked.
看着她如此沮丧 我不禁心头一震
It was horrible to see her so upset.
当我向他们的人力资源主管投诉时
When I complained to their human resources executive,
得到的答复是“如果他打你 或是有什么越界之举 请告知我们”
the response was, “Let us know if he hits you or crosses a line physically.”
哈维·韦恩斯坦 一位六十四岁的世界级名人
Harvey Weinstein is a 6♥4♥-year-old world-famous man,
而这就是他的公♥司♥
and this is his company.
权利天秤的两端 我为零 哈维则是十
The balance of power is me, zero, Harvey Weinstein, ten.
去写吧
Go write.
写下来
You’ve got the story.
一旦我们的报道问世 其他东西也会随之浮出水面
Once we publish, everything else will come out.
– 和劳伦·奥康纳谈谈 – 好
– And talk to Lauren O’Connor. – Yeah.
联♥系♥韦恩斯坦公♥司♥的董事会 等一个回应
Get ahold of the Weinstein Company board for their response.
我去打电♥话♥给兰斯·马罗夫
Let me call Lance Maerov.
写出来 我们得做好准备
Write it. Let’s get ready.
我的委托人不愿透露姓名
My client does not want to be named.
那份备忘录从未公开♥发♥布过
That memo was never for public distribution.
劳伦
Lauren.
我的委托人来了 但她沮丧到一句话也说不出
My client is here, but she’s too upset to speak.
劳伦 抱歉 我知道这对你来说很艰难
Lauren, I’m sorry this is difficult for you.
我们不会把整份备忘录公诸于世的
We’re not gonna publish the whole memo.
我们将明确表示 消息来源不便透露
And we will make it absolutely clear you were not the source
你不予置评就好了
and that you declined to comment.
但我们想用你的名字来提高可信度
But we do intend to use your name for its credibility.
如果你是性侵受害者 我们保证不会泄露你的名字
If you were a victim of sexual assault, we would absolutely keep your anonymity.
但作为事发现场的目击者
But as a witness to what went on,
标明你的名字 会让这篇报道更有说服力
it would make this story much stronger to name you.
嗨 兰斯 这是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的梅根·吐赫
Hi, Lance. This is Megan Twohey from The New York Times.
我们这里有一份劳伦·奥康纳所写的关于韦恩斯坦公♥司♥的备忘录
We have a memo here from Lauren O’Connor to The Weinstein Company.
什么东西 我靠
What? Shit.
我们想知道 你做了什么?
We wanna know, what did you do about it?
董事会对此做了什么?
What did the board do about it?
兰斯
Lance?
我们确实在二〇一五年试图把警方的投诉压下来
We did try to change things with the police complaint in 2015.
那份备忘录呢?本来在那儿 然后就不见了?
What about this memo? It was there and then it was gone?
对于哈维的行为 我们一直都很担心出点什么事
Look, we were all worried about Harvey’s behavior.
我能引用你的所说的话吗
Can I quote you, Lance?
可以
Yes.
你可以引用
Yes, you can.
那 劳伦的抱怨呢?
So, Lauren’s complaint?
邮件发出几天后就被撤回了
It was withdrawn days after it was sent.
所以我也就睁一只眼闭一只眼
So, yeah, I let it go.
你觉得那封邮件为什么会被撤回?
Well, why do you think it was withdrawn?
我真不知道
I really don’t know why.
你确定这不是那些
Look, are you sure that this isn’t just young women
想和电影制片人上♥床♥以获得成功的年轻女性的伎俩吗?
who wanna sleep with a movie producer to try to get ahead?
几十年的指控 骚扰
We have decades of allegations,
攻击 强♥奸♥
accusations of harassment, assault, rape,
包括多次和解的记录
and multiple settlements.
我知道你需要跟董事会谈谈
I know you’re gonna need to speak to the board,
但你能等到周末之后再去谈吗?
but could you wait until after the weekend?
有这个可能吗?
Is that possible?

Okay.
艾什莉
Ashley,
我知道 最理想的情况就是 众多女性一同站出来
I know that ideally a lot of women would be jumping together,
但事实并非如此
but that’s not what’s happening.
但我们的确发现了一系列事件及掠食模式
But we do have a series of incidents and a predatory pattern.
你会独自一人站出来
You would be coming forward alone,
但你会站在堆积如山的证据之上
but you would be standing on a mountain of evidence.
艾什莉?
Ashley?
我会认真考虑这件事的
Yes. I’ll think about it very seriously, Jodi.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you, Ashley.
我们手头现在有什么?
We go with what we have.
我们需要关注《纽约客》这一点 我知道
I know we need to be mindful of The New Yorker,
但我们就不能再等一段时间 让这些女性做出表态吗?
but couldn’t we wait just a little longer, just for these women to commit?
我们要做的就是发表报道
No. We need to publish.
故事体系还不完整
It’s nothing like the whole story.
这可以是第一支箭 之后会有更多女性站出来
This can be the first arrow. More women will come forward afterwards.
迪恩 整件事本可以更有说服力的
It could be so much stronger, Dean.
可靠就行
It’s solid.
我们得推进了
We need to go.
我们会给韦恩斯坦留有多长时间做出回应?
How much time will we give Weinstein to respond?
二十四小时吗?
Twenty-four hours?
还是加倍
I’d double it.
四十八小时 这才公平
Forty-eight hours. That’s fair.
两天?
Two days?
在这么长的时间里
How many people could Harvey and his team talk to
哈维能跟他团队的人聊多少
in that amount of time?
戴维?
David?
我会和丽贝卡一起去
I’d go with Rebecca.
我们希望在法律方面 无可挑剔
We want to be irreproachable from the legal side.
那好 我们打电♥话♥给兰尼吧
Good. Let’s call Lanny.
我们将要求明天一点 与哈维及其团队进行通话
We’ll ask to speak to Harvey and his team at one o’clock tomorrow.
我们会告诉他们我们所掌握的情况
We’ll tell them what we have
然后给他两天时间用来回应或反驳
and give him, uh, two days to respond or refute.
都到午夜了 回家吧
It’s midnight. Go home.
– 我们一会回 – 晚安
– We will. – Good night.
如果这些女性中有一个愿意公开♥发♥言
If just one of the women would have gone on the record…
为什么要走隧♥道♥?
Why is he taking the tunnel?
我们只需要一位女性站出来
We just needed one woman.
乔迪 别说了
Jodi. Stop it.
任其发展吧
Let it go.
如果我们能把大家都召集到一个房♥间里
Maybe if we had been able to get them all into a room together.
共处一室 也于事无补
A room would make no difference.
她们不想自己公开露面
They don’t wanna go on the record by themselves.
换作是你 你愿意吗?
Would you want to?

Hi.

Yeah.

Hi.

Hi.

Shh,

Shh,
他妈的 已经过了两小时了
It’s been two fucking hours.
这也是一种策略
It’s a tactic,
但我有事要做啊
but I have things to do.

Hello?
哈维·韦恩斯坦和他的律师查尔斯·哈德想见你
Dean? I have Harvey Weinstein and his lawyer, Charles Harder, for you.
大家行动起来
Okay, let’s go, team.
– 准备好了吗 – 好了
– You ready? – We’re ready.
接进来
Put them through.
哈维
Harvey?
查尔斯?
Charles?
迪恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!