Very matter-of-fact.
“把你的胸罩脱掉”
“Take your bra off.”
我照做了
And I did.
我当时非常害怕
I was terrified, but I just thought,
心里想着“忍♥忍♥就好 忍♥忍♥就过去了”
“Get through it. Do it.”
我的裤子也脱了
And then my trousers were off.
他就站在我身边…
And he was standing over me…
自♥慰♥
masturbating.
我让他离我远点
I asked him to leave me alone.
但他一直对我提出各种要求
But he kept asking for different things.
他建议我去洗个澡 我就起身了
And then he suggested a shower, and I got up.
他就继续
And he carried on…
自♥慰♥
masturbating.
我就一直哭
And I kept crying.
随着淋浴头的水喷泻而出的还有我的眼泪
And I was sobbing, and the water was pouring down,
他还在那里自♥慰♥
and he was still masturbating.
然后他就生气了
Then he got angry.
我想是我哭的太大声 扰了他的兴致
I think my crying was so loud, it put him off.
他离开了浴室
And he left the bathroom,
我把门锁上了
and I locked the door.
我还能听到他的声音…
And I could still hear him…
从另一个方向传来的他的声音
…on the other side.
他还在自♥慰♥
Still the sounds of him masturbating.
最后 我回到房♥间里
Finally, I went back into the room itself
拿起我的衣服和东西 就跑了
and grabbed my clothes and belongings, and I just ran.
我跑到街上
I ran down the street.
我这辈子从没跑过这么快过
I’ve never run that fast in my life.
你现在感觉怎么样?
How do you feel about it now?
我…
I…
我…
I…
我觉得这事决定了我的人生方向
I feel like it dictated a certain direction my life took.
一个巨大的…错误的判断
That… I just felt that it was this huge error of judgment
给我和我所有的决定都打上了烙印
that sort of marked me and all my decisions.
还有…
And…
我时常感到羞愧
I felt such shame…
就任由他摆布
that… I let him do that.
你觉得他对其他女孩也做过同样的事吗?
Did you think that he had done the same to other girls?
我想一定是这样的
I thought that he must’ve tried it.
但是她们都…
But that they’d all s…
都矢口否认
they’d all said, “No.”
就好像我的声音随着那天的风消散的无影无踪
It was like he took my voice that day.
就在我开始寻求证据的时候
Just when I was about to start finding it.
负责任的移♥民♥改革?
…responsible immigration reform?
总统听着这些 自会满心欢喜
The president certainly welcomes those conversations.
是吧
Yes?
哈维·韦恩斯坦打来电♥话♥找你
I have Harvey Weinstein on the phone for you.
接过来 谢谢
Put him through. Thank you.
迪恩 最近怎么样 我是哈维
Dean, how are you? This is Harvey.
你好哈维 找我什么事
Hi, Harvey. What can I do for you?
如果我不拍电影 我就会成为一名记者
If I hadn’t made movies, I would’ve been a journalist.
迪恩 听说有人在写一篇关于我的报道
Dean, I heard someone was working on a story about me.
对 如果你愿意接受记者的采访
Yes. If you’d like to talk to the reporters on the record,
他们会很开心的
they’d welcome that.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you, Dean.
跟我们报社的记者们谈谈你的顾虑
Well, talk to my reporters about your concerns.
很抱歉 我有工作要做
I’m sorry. I have work to do.
你这要挂电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna hang up?
还是说 你有什么要说的?
Unless you have anything else to say?
我爱真♥相♥
I love the truth.
有人编了太多的故事了
People make up stories a lot.
小心为上
Be careful with that.
没关系 那就再见了
That’s fine, Harvey. Goodbye.
但本质上 萨拉·桑德斯是在说“嘿 美国”
But essentially, Sarah Sanders was saying, “Hey, America.”
或许他们不满意 没能让他入驻总统办公室
Perhaps they didn’t like it. They didn’t put him in the Oval Office.
相当深入 但重点主要是解决方案…
Pretty in-depth. But the focus was primarily on solutions…
– 夏奈尔 – 嗨 迪恩
– Hi, Chanel. – Hey, Dean.
蒂姆
Hey, Tim.
– 马特 你有时间吗 – 有
– Matt, you got a minute? – Yeah.
我们聊聊看
So, what do we have?
最重要的是乔迪去了伦敦
Well, the biggest thing is the documents
从泽尔达·珀金斯那里拿到了记录
that Jodi got from Zelda Perkins in London.
罗丝仍不愿公开
Rose is still off the record,
但她允许我们报道她的和解相关
but she has given us permission to write about her settlement.
我们只是想找出一种方法来证实这一点
We’re just trying to figure out a way to confirm it.
哈维最近给了她一百万美元 让她保持沉默
Harvey offered her a million dollars recently for her silence.
然后呢?
And?
罗丝拒绝了 但她不想让我们引用她的话
Rose refused, but she doesn’t want us to quote her.
还是没有公开的消息来源 保密协议是问题所在
There are still no on-the-record sources. NDAs are a problem.
劳拉·马登没有签过和解书
Laura Madden didn’t sign one.
她是唯一可以自♥由♥发言前任前助理
She’s the only ex-assistant who is technically free to speak.
艾什莉和格温妮丝也没签 但她们还没准备好公开声明
Ashley and Gwyneth didn’t sign one either, but they’re not ready to go on the record.
但劳拉·马登现在要处理的是另一件事
But Laura Madden has to deal with something very different right now.
她得了乳腺癌 必须得接受手术
She has breast cancer. She has to go into surgery.
所以 她站出来的可能性也微乎其微
So, it’s not likely.
我一直在给罗威娜·赵留言
I’m still leaving messages for Rowena Chiu,
但没形成任何协议
but there’s no engagement.
确定能出面声明的人 现在还不多
So, no more proven settlements.
安布拉·巴蒂兰娜·古铁雷斯几乎可以确定
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez almost certainly settled.
约翰·施密特也证实了
And John Schmidt confirmed that Miramax settled
米拉麦克斯公♥司♥与我在皇后区拜访的那位女士达成了和解
with the woman I visited in Queens.
《纽约客》那篇文章有新进展吗?
Anything more on the article from The New Yorker?
还没有
No.
兰尼·戴维斯和大卫·博伊斯想和我们谈谈
Lanny Davis and David Boies wanna come to talk to us.
你怎么想的?
What do you think?
我们怎么可能不想着 再等等 争取一次对韦恩斯坦的公开采访
Don’t we wanna wait and push for an on-the-record interview with Weinstein?
宾基 听你的
It’s your call, Binky.
起码我想和兰尼谈谈 看看他怎么说
I’d like to talk to Lanny, at least. See what he has to say.
哈维并不总是那么理性
Harvey’s not always that rational.
我作为他的代表来这里 并不想扼杀任何
The reason I’m here as his representative is not to try to kill anything.
如果你也觉得罗丝·麦高恩的主张没什么问题
I wanna know that if you’re including something like Rósa McGowan’s claim,
那么我们可以为之辩护
then we can defend that.
当然了
Of course.

Please.
我知道你会尽职全力开展调查的
I know you’ll be investigating with due diligence.
兰尼 你有充分的机会对此作出回应
Lanny, you’ll have every chance to respond.
可以录下来吧?
Uh… And I trust it’s okay to record this?
当然了
Oh, of course. Sure.
我不奢望 你能说出消息来源
I don’t expect you to name sources, but if it’s possible for you
但你能不能告诉我 你的报道的大致内容?
to let me know overall what your story’s about?
我们正在调查韦恩斯坦对女性所做出的种种行为
We’re looking into problematic behavior towards women by Weinstein.

Okay.
哈维坚决否认任何强♥奸♥或性侵指控
Harvey adamantly denies any allegation of rape or assault.
犯罪更是无稽之谈
Nothing criminal.
但他意识到 大家看不惯他对待女性的方式
But he is aware of complaints about his treatment of women,
他也正为此作出努力
and he is working on that.
老一辈的权贵们
Powerful men of an older generation
正在改变他们对“你情我愿”一词含义的理解
are changing their understanding of the meaning of the word “consensual.”
为什么女人不觉得这是你情我愿 而男人就觉得是呢?
Why women don’t feel it’s consensual even if a man convinces himself it is.
你愿意详细说一下吗?
Do you wanna expand on that?
一个关于男人进化的故事
Uh, I believe there’s a story to be told about the evolution of men,
这个主题 会把哈维推上来
and, in particular, Harvey, on this subject.
他愿意和我们谈谈吗?
Would he be willing to talk to us about it?
以记录的形式?
On the record?
他妻儿那边 也在等着他去安抚
He has to deal with his wife and children before anything else.
你坚持认为罗丝·麦高恩的强♥奸♥指控不属实
You’re adamant Rose McGowan’s rape accusation is false.
原因是什么?
Why is that?
事后她立刻跟别人说了这事吗?她有任何痛苦的迹象吗?
Did she tell anybody right away? Did she show any signs of distress?
她告诉了经纪人和律师
She told her manager and a lawyer.
哈维意识到罗丝有问题
Harvey was aware that there was a problem with Rose,
但没想到 摆在自己面前的是一纸强♥奸♥相关诉状
but not that she was accusing him of rape.
所以我用亮色笔标注了“强♥奸♥”这个词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!