Nice shot.
好的,大卫、黛安,把窗户堵住!
OK, David, Dianne, let’s block up this window!
艾德,接手一下
Ed, take over a sec.
-什么事? 怎么了? -肖恩,我很抱歉
– What is it? What’s wrong? – Shaun, I’m so sorry.
-妈,怎么了? -我不想成为累赘
– Mum, what’s wrong? – I didn’t want to be a bother.
-妈,我不懂 -穿睡衣那个男的
– Mum, I don’t understand. – The man in his pyjamas.
我不想说什么,我以为你会生气
I didn’t want to say anything, I thought you’d be upset.
不,你早该说的
No, you should’ve said.
-接手一下 -怎么回事?
– Take over a sec. – What’s going on?
-怎么了? -到底发生什么事?
– What’s up? – What the hell’s going on?
-芭芭拉受伤了! -接手一下
– Barbara’s hurt! – Just take over a minute.
老天
Jesus.
我懂得急救
I know first aid.
撑下去呀,妈!
Just hang on. Mum!
-妈 -她是不是…?
– Mum. – Is she…?
撑住呀,妈,你会好起来的
Just hold on, Mum, you’re gonna be fine.
-我从未谢过你 -谢什么?
– I never thanked you. – For what?
这些花! “致了不起的妈”
For these. “To a wonderful mum.”
在这种日子有点可笑,对吧?
It’s been a funny sort of day, hasn’t it?
哦,不,不! 妈,别这样
Oh, no, no! Mum, come on.
别死,别死,别死
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
妈,求你别死
Mum. Please don’t go.
-你在做什么呀? -我们得解决掉她
– What are you doing? – We have to deal with her.
-大卫! -看在老天份上!
– Daffs! – For Christ’s sake!
-她会复活的! -不准动她
– She’s gonna come back! – She’s not going anywhere.
-她会变的 -她是我妈呀!
– She’ll change. – She’s my mum!
-她是僵尸 -不准那么说
– She’s a zombie. – Don’t say that.
闪一旁,我数到三
Move aside. I’m gonna count to three.
一…
One…
二…
two…
三!
three!
-枪别指着我妈! -冷静
– Don’t point that gun at my mum! – Calm down.
枪别指着芭芭拉!
Don’t point that gun at Barbara!
-艾德,别使事情恶化! -什么意思?
– Ed, don’t exacerbate things! – What’s that mean?
-这样根本不公平 -拿去
– This isn’t exactly fair. – Here.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – It’s OK.
拜托大家停下来好好想想
Please, can we just stop and think about this?
叫他把枪放下!
Tell him to put the gun down!
她会变的,你知道我说的对
She’s gonna change. You know I’m right.
等她变了之后会杀死我们全部 你的前任男朋友搞不清楚这点
And when she does, she’ll kill all of us. That’s what your ex can’t seem to realise.
就是为了这个缘故,是不是? 他不喜欢我!
That’s what this is about, isn’t it? He doesn’t like me!
他一直讨厌我,如今还想开枪打我妈
He’s always hated me and now he wants to shoot my mum.
-她不是… -你从来就认为我配不上她
– She’s not… – You’ve never thought I was good enough.
-你在说什么呀? -我们都知道你爱上了丽兹
– What? – We all know you’re in love with Liz.
-那不是真的 -是真的!
– That is not true. – Yes it is!
-那不是真的 -是真的!
– That is not true. – Yes it is.
-什么? -我知道你跟我拍拖…
– What? – I know you only hung out with me
只是为了接近丽兹 我只能捡她不要而剩下的破烂
to get close to Liz and when she knocked you back, I was there to pick up the pieces.
我都可以接受了,大卫,为何你不行?
I’ve come to terms with that, Daffs, why can’t you?
小丽,我要你明白我对你的感情…
Lizzie, I want you to know that my feelings for you…
大卫! 现在有更加危急的事
David! There are slightly more pressing matters at hand here.
-对,就像“懦夫”拿枪指着我妈 -失去理性的可不是我,“泡菜”
– Like “Daffs” pointing a gun at my mum. – I’m not being unreasonable, “Pickle”.
-老天,她还没死! -她完了
– Christ, she’s not dead! – She’s finished.
要当英雄,你真够虚伪了
For a hero, you’re quite a hypocrite.
你被却尔登希斯顿开除了 特约会计师一职
You’ve gone from a chartered accountant to Charlton Heston.
我不是特约会计师
I’m not a chartered accountant.
-你看起来就像 -没错
– Well, you look like one. – Yeah.
-我是个讲师 -你是个不折不扣的白♥痴♥
– I’m a lecturer. – You’re a twat.
她不再是你妈了 她马上就会变成另一具僵尸
She’s not your mum. In a minute she’ll be just another zombie.
-不准那么说 -我们不用“僵”开头那个字
– Don’t say that. – We’re not using the Z word.
拜托他妈的冷静下来!
Please can we just calm the fuck down!
我明白大卫想说什么…
Now, I can see what David is trying to say…
-谢谢 -就算他是个白♥痴♥
– Thank you. – Even if he is being a twat.

Yep.
肖恩… 肖恩,看着我
And, Shaun… Shaun, look at me.
我无法想像这对你有多难受
I can’t begin to imagine how hard this must be for you
但我们不能再分化下去
but we can’t afford to fall apart.
肖恩,宝贝…
Shaun, babe…
我知道你不想听这种话…
I know you don’t wanna hear this…
你来
You do it.
抱歉了,妈
I’m sorry, Mum.
开枪!
Do it!
我想我们一致同意你做了正确的事
Well…I think we’re all agreed, you did the right thing there.
大卫,不!
David, no!
大卫!
David!
-好,我要走了 -什么?
– Right, I’m leaving. – What?
-我不要待在这里 -大卫,你这是去自杀
– I’m not staying here. – David, it’s suicide.
-我觉得你该走 -我们会的,我们懂得自我防御
– I think you should go. – We will. We can defend ourselves.
-你是指”我们”吗? -什么意思?
– What do you mean “we”? – What do you mean?
现在打开那扇门会是非常愚蠢的行为
Opening that door now would be a very silly thing to do.
-你想留下来陪他吗? -听着…
– You gonna stay here with him? – Look…
-在他带我们来这儿后还想吗? -让我把话说完!
– After where he led us? – Let me finish!
肖恩并没要求你来 你来的理由跟我是一样的
Shaun didn’t ask you to come here. You came for the same reason I did.
-马上离那扇门远一点! -可是…
– Get away from that door this instant! – But…
大卫!
David!
我很抱歉,黛安
I’m so sorry, Dianne.
也许你该道歉的人不是我
Maybe I’m not the one you should be apologising to.
肖恩…
Shaun…
大卫! 不!
David! No!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
大卫!
David!
-不! 不! -大卫!
– No! No! – David!
大卫!
David!
黛安,不!
Dianne, no!
我来了,大卫!
I’m coming, David!
大卫!
David!
老天
Oh dear.
-鸡尾酒? -动手吧
– Cocktails? – Do it.
退后!
Stay back!
肖恩,挡住他们!
Shaun, hold them!
前面!
Heads!
-艾德! -快!
– Ed! – Hurry up!
肖恩,你看谁来了
Shauny, look who it is.
操他奶奶的!
Fuck-a-doodle-doo!
艾德!
Ed!
-肖恩! -艾德!
– Shaun! – Ed!
少朝我低吼,你这超级混♥蛋♥!
Don’t groan at me, you thick fuck!
我挡不住了!
I can’t hold them!
不!
No!
-肖恩! -彼得!
– Shaun! – Pete!
我说放过他!
I said leave him alone!
艾德,艾德!
Ed. Ed!
肖恩,进吧枱!
Shaun, bar!
艾德!
Ed!
艾德!
Ed!
艾德!
Ed!
什么事?
What?
给我一块布,好吗?
Chuck us a cloth, will you?
-弹♥药♥呢? -在吧枱上
– Where are the shells? – They’re on the bar.
哦,干
Oh, fuck.
Ow!
干!
Fuck it!
我们怎么办? 要去哪呀?
What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?
-地下室 -也许我们能逃出去!
– The cellar. – Maybe we can get out!
-有升降装置通到外面街道 -你是说回外面去?
– There’s a hatch out on to the street. – You mean go back outside?
哦,他妈的饶了我们吧!
Oh, give us a fucking break!
走!
Go!
我可以看到街道
I can see the street.
快点
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
怎么打不开呀?
Why won’t it open?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!