-电♥话♥呢? -不通,电力也不通
– Phones? – Dead. Same as the power.
-好的… -很高兴你能归队
– OK… – Nice of you to join us.
对,我保证过,不是吗?
Yeah, well, I promised, didn’t l?
你怎样摆脱他们的?
How did you lose them?
我只是甩掉他们,不太困难 他们没那么聪明
I just gave them the slip. Wasn’t difficult. They’re not all that.
-那你怎样进来的? -从后门
– Well, how did you get in? – The back door.
你打破窗户前我就一直想告诉你
I tried to tell you before you smashed the window.
但是跟男朋友吵架 破坏我们伪装的人可不是我
But it wasn’t me blowing our cover by arguing with my boyfriend.
-他不是我男朋友 -可能有点温热,冰箱没电了
– He’s not my boyfriend. – Might be a bit warm, the cooler’s off.
谢了
Thanks, babe.
那计划呢?
So, what’s the plan, then?
有谁想吃花生吗?
Would anyone like a peanut?
你何不扮演一下克莱德?
Why don’t you do your Clyde?
有人看过电影《永不低头》吗?
Has anyone seen Every Which Way But Loose?
艾德模仿红毛猩猩微妙微肖
Ed does the most amazing impression of the orang-utan.
-不,才不会呢 -会,快点表演吧
– No, it’s not. – It is. Come on. Do it.
-不,不 -不过很棒的,快啦
– No, no. – But it’s brilliant. Come on.
-你说的太夸张了 -不会,只管表演就是
– You’ve built it up too much. – No, just do it.
大家都很想看,我们可以开怀一笑
Everyone wants to see it. We could do with a laugh.
快,快,快,快,快表演吧
Do it, do it, do it, do it. Come on, do it.
我又不是杂耍猴子
I’m not a performing monkey.
-有电了 -不是,我之前试过了
– The power’s on. – It’s not, I tried it earlier.
街灯亮了 打开保险丝开关就可以看电视了
The streetlights are on. I’ll flip the fuses, we can watch television.
-那电灯怎么办? -没错,不可曝露我们的行踪
– What about the lights? – Yes. Don’t advertise our whereabouts.
电灯是分开来的电路 只要打开主断电器就好
The lights are on a separate circuit. Just flip the mains breakers.
相当简单,大卫
It’s quite simple, David.
-有了吗? -有了
– Is that it? – That’s it.
丽兹…你有铜板吗?
Liz, erm…have you got a quid?
Erm…
有的
Yeah.
根本没节目
Never anything on, is there?
怎么?
What?
-我想我们可能有点麻烦了 -什么意思?
– I think we might have a bit of a problem. – What do you mean?
-他们跟随了我 -你不是说甩掉他们了吗?
– They followed me. – I thought you said you gave them the slip.
没错
Yeah.
那我们只好格外安静点
Well, we’ll just have to be extra quiet then, won’t we?
怎么?
What?
艾德,不!
Ed, no!
关掉!
Turn it off!
该死!
Shit!
-他到底从哪冒出来的? -不知道
– Where the hell did he come from? – I dunno.
-谁放这首歌♥的? -是随机播放的
– Who put this on? – It’s on random.
黛安,带妈去安全场所 大卫,叫《皇后》别唱了
Dianne, get Mum somewhere safe. David, kill the Queen.
-什么?! -自动点唱机!
– What?! – The jukebox!
-丽兹、艾德,去拿武器 -莱福枪怎样?
– Liz, Ed, grab a weapon. – What about the rifle?
-鸡尾酒? -什么意思?
– Cocktails? – What do you mean?
燃烧的灵魂 塞点破布,然后点火
The flaming spirits Get a rag in, light it.
-但整间屋子可能会着火 -那怎么办?
– But the whole place could go up. – What, then?
撞球杆如何?
How about pool?
“此刻别阻止我”
* Don’t stop me now
“别阻止我”
* Don’t stop me
-“因为我正…” – 约翰,该棒打老虎了
– * Cos I’m having… * – John, it’s time at the bar.
“我是划过天际的流星,宛如猛虎”
* I’m a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger
“违抗着地心引力”
* Defying the laws of gravity
“我是疾速奔驰的赛车,恰似戈瓦迪夫人”
* I’m a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
“我要冲冲冲”
* I’m gonna go, go, go
“无可阻挡我”
* There’s no stopping me
“我要燃烧整片天空…”
* I’m burning through the sky…
-我找不到开关! -那就拔掉保险丝!
– I can’t find the switches! – Then get the fuses!
“所以人们叫我华氏先生”
* That’s why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
“我以光速穿梭旅行”
* I’m travelling at the speed of light
“要做个令你刮目相看的超音速男子汉”
* I wanna make a supersonic man out of you
“此刻别阻止我”
* Don’t stop me now
“我正玩得开心”
* I’m having such a good time
“我在舞会狂欢”
* I’m having a ball
“此刻别阻止我”
* Don’t stop me now
“如果你想开心”
* If you wanna have a good time
“只要来通电♥话♥”
* Just give me a call
“此刻别阻止我,因为我正玩得开心”
* Don’t stop me now cos I’m having a good time
“此刻别阻止我”
* Don’t stop me now
“是的,我正玩得开心,完全不想停”
* Yes I’m having a good time I don’t wanna stop at all
-“我是艘航向火星的火箭船…” -《皇后》怎还在唱呀?
– * I’m a rocket ship on my way to Mars… – Why is Queen still on?
-有状况! -我知道!
– We have a situation! – I know!
-去死吧,等我一下 -艾德!
– Fuck this. Two seconds. – Ed!
Oi!
“哦哦哦…爆♥炸♥了”
* Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode
“我要燃烧整片天空”
* I’m burning through the sky, yeah…
肖恩!
Shaun!
“…叫我华氏先生…”
*..call me Mister Fahrenheit…
不!
No!
对! 对! 射头!
Yes! Yes! In the head!
Ooow!
肖恩!
Shauny!
“别阻止我,哦哦哦”
* Don’t stop me Ooh, ooh, ooh
“别阻止我,我阻止我,欢乐时光…”
* Don’t stop me, don’t stop me good time, good time
“别阻止我…”
* Don’t stop me… *
你怎不干脆开枪打他?
Why didn’t you just shoot him, man?
艾德,我最后一次…
Ed, for the last time, it’s…
我就知道! 我怎跟你说的? 大艾尔说的没错
I fucking knew it! What did I tell you? Big Al was right.
好吧
OK.
不过狗会辨识颜色
But dogs can look up.
-有人之前开过枪吗? -哦,有的
– Has anyone fired a gun before? – Oh, yeah.
-除了艾德之外? -我是和平主义者
– Apart from Ed? – I’m a pacifist.
-除了大卫和艾德之外呢? -艾德的经验是怎样?
– Apart from David and Ed? – What was Ed’s experience?
-他射中他姊的腿 -我想该由你开枪
– He shot his sister in the leg. – I think you should do it.
-应该我们全部都要 -五个人怎样操作一把枪?
– We should all do it. – How can five people operate one gun?
-没有人经验,我们有… -29发
– No one has any experience. We’ve got… – 29.
-29发子弹 -要讲弹♥药♥
– 29 bullets. – Call them shells.
29发弹♥药♥,我需要有人帮我上膛
29 shells. I need someone to help me reload,
其他人警戒,我开枪射击
everyone else to look out. I will fire.
如同柏崔罗素说过: “解救人类唯一办法便是互相合作”
As Bertrand Russell said the only thing that will redeem mankind is co-operation.
我想我们现在都会感激他说的那句话
I think we can all appreciate that now.
-啤酒垫上的是什么东西? -是健力士超冰凉啤酒
– Was that on a beer mat? – Yeah, it was Guinness Extra Cold.
-我没意见 -谢谢
– I won’t say anything. – Thanks.
-他们想闯进来 -带妈离开
– They want to come in. – Get Mum out of the way.
大卫、黛安,我们走 艾德,给我一些弹♥药♥
David, Dianne, let’s go. Ed, give me some shells.
-芭芭拉 -哦,哈啰
– Barbara. – Oh, hello.
-要跟我来吗? -好的
– Would you like to come with me? – That’d be lovely.
很高兴终于见到你 肖恩一直跟我提起你
It’s nice to meet you, finally. Shaun’s always talking about you.
-真的? -没错
– Really? – Yeah.
芭芭拉?
– Ah! – Barbara?
你不要紧吧?
Are you all right?
我有东西要给你
I’ve got something for you.
肖恩的父亲给我的 我是指肖恩的亲生父亲
Shaun’s father gave me this. Shaun’s real father, I mean.
-希望你收下 -芭芭拉,肖恩跟我已经…
– I’d like you to have it. – Barbara, Shaun and I have…
似乎给你最适合了
It seems only right.
我不想说出来
I didn’t want to say anything.
我怕肖恩会担心
I thought Shaun would be worried.
丽兹!
Liz!
他们来了!
Here they come!
-躲在我后面! -那里有一个!
– Stay behind me! – There’s one!
抱歉,我们打烊了!
Sorry, we’re closed!
-保险栓! -我拍戏时也碰过这种情形
– The safety! – That happened to me on stage.
开枪!
Cock it!
-那边! -哪边?
– There! – Where?
三点钟方向!
Three o’clock!
-那边又来了,差一刻12点方向 -什么?
– Oh! Over there again. Quarter to twelve. – What?
-11点45分方向! -讲简单点!
– 11:45! – Keep it simple!
左上方!
Top left!
-上膛 -我在上了!
– Reload. – I’m on it!
快点,快点
Come on, come on.
真是神准