-哪边? -那边
– Over where? – Over there.
就在那边,穿过二十个花♥园♥围墙吧?
Just over there, over the 20 garden fences?
你有病呀,大卫?
What’s the matter, David?
以前没走过捷径吗?
Never taken a short cut before?
肖恩
Shaun.
我确定吉儿和德瑞克住这附近
I’m sure Jill and Derek live round here.
过了那围墙就是温彻斯特,好吗?
Now, the Winchester is just over that fence, all right?
大家留在原地,我要… 人都到齐了吗?
Everyone stay where they are, I’ll… Are we all here?
-一、二、三、四、五,到齐了 -我们有六个人
– One, two, three, four, five. Yes. – There’s six of us.
妈!
Mum!
我来了!
I’m coming!
妈,你没事吧? 没事吧?
Mum, are you OK? Are you OK?
我想吉儿和德瑞克不住这里
I don’t think Jill and Derek do live here.
肖恩?
Shaun?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
肖恩!
Shaun!
好极了!
Yes!
不,一点用也没
No, that’s rubbish.
哇塞!
– Ooh! – Yes!
欢迎随时进来
Feel free to step in any time.
-你做的不错 -我才不想学你那样
– You did all right. – I didn’t want to cramp your style.
刚才的事我很抱歉
I’m so sorry about that.

Right.
好,大家留在原地 我检查一下路面安全了没
OK, everyone stay where they are. I’m gonna check if the coast is clear.
-安全了吗? -没有
– Is it clear? – No.
-有多少? -多的要命
– How many? – Lots.
哦,真是好极了
Oh, well, that is just great.
外头好多呢
There are a fair few of them, yes.
我竟然相信肖恩还会有高明过人的对策?
I trust Shaun has another genius scheme up his sleeve?
这话一点建设性也没,大卫!
This is hardly constructive, David!
-我们早该留在公♥寓♥里 -那你为何没留在那里?
– We should have stayed at the flat. – Why didn’t you?
因为…因为,因为…哇队长
Because… Because, because of… Captain Wow.
-你住嘴行吗? -放马后炮也于事无补
– Will you stop it? – We’ll get nowhere moaning.
好,我们抖抖双手,活动一下筋骨
Right, let’s all shake out. Get nice and limber.
或者免了
Or not.
再看一遍他的动作 记住,要非常蹒跚
Take another look at the way he moves. Remember, very limp.
差不多像梦游一样,看看脸部 眼神空洞带点悲伤味道
Almost like sleepwalking. Look at the face, it’s vacant with a hint of sadness.
就像赌输了的酒鬼
Like a drunk who’s lost a bet.
好,来试试看吧? 丽兹
OK, let’s try, shall we? Liz.
不错,声音做的不错 好的,芭芭拉,那表情太棒了
Nice. Good vocal work. OK. Barbara, that’s excellent.
抱歉,亲爱的,我刚刚分神了
Sorry, dear, I was miles away.
大卫
– D-Daffs. – Uh.
-快点! -呃
– Come on! – Urgh.
带点呻♥吟♥、悲伤 你死了而且你讨厌那样,开始
It’s mournful, sorrowful, you’re dead and you hate it. Go.

Uuurgh.
-好多了,艾德换你 -我晚上才会做
– Much better. Ed. – I’ll do it on the night.
现在就是晚上!
This is the night!
-那是啥呀? -那你呢?
– What is that? – What about yours?
谁死了让你变成该死的僵尸王?
Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies?
别…
Don’t…
嗯,那样很棒
Yeah, that’s pretty good.
好,大家一起来试试看,好吗? 一、二、三
Right, let’s all try together, shall we? One, two, three.
快,快,快,快
Go, go, go, go.
该死! 围住我,围住我!
Shit! Get round me, get round me!
约翰? 约翰、柏妮,你们在吗? 是肖恩和艾德,我们常来的
John? John, Bernie, are you there? It’s Shaun and Ed. We come in all the time.
-他们听见你了 -我们有问题了
– They can hear you. – We do the quiz.
-他们晓得了 -继续装死人样!
– They know. – Stay in character!
-我看不见他们 -肖恩,我们必须进去
– I can’t see them. – Shaun, we have to get inside.
-破窗而入 -我们会曝光的!
– Break the window. – We’ll be exposed!
-打破窗子! -还有别的路进去吗?
– Break the window! – Is there another way in?
嗯,有个…
Yeah, there’s…
等我一下! 嘿,面条
Two seconds. Hey, Noodle.
-好了吗? -老兄,我现在不方便讲话
– ‘All right?’ – Yeah, man, I can’t talk now.
-拿到货了吗? -没有
– ‘You get anything yet?’ – I got nothing.
我现在有事在忙,对,很奇怪
I’m in the middle of something. Yeah, it’s weird.
-噢! 你在干嘛呀? -你在干嘛? 超级大白♥痴♥
– Oi! What are you doing? – What are you doing? You stupid moron.
-滚开 -你才滚开!
– Fuck off. – You fuck off!
该死的滚开! 我这辈子都在…
Fuck fucking off! I’ve spent an entire life…
看着我! 我这辈子都在支持袒护你
Look at me. I’ve spent my entire life sticking up for you
你却只会把事情搞砸,令我难堪
and all you ever do is fuck things up and make me look stupid.
我不会再让你这样了 今天不行!
I’m not gonna let you do it any more. Not today!
肖恩
Shaun.

Oh.
你刚说还有别的路进去?
You were saying about another way in?
对,有条…
Yeah, there’s a…
你在干嘛呀?
What are you doing?
-不! -进去
– No! – Get inside.
不行,他们会跟我们进去的 继续表演,我得想个办法
No, they’ll follow us. Keep up the act, I’ll have to do something.
-你说想办法是什么意思? -喂,喂,这边!
– What do you mean do something? – Hello, hello, over here!
快点,这就对了 快点,就是这样,靠过来!
Come on, that’s it. Come on, that’s it, over here!
这边! 快点! 哦,混帐东西
Over here! Come on. Oh, bollocks.
-等我走了再进去 -走去哪?
– Wait till I’ve gone then get inside. – Gone where?
不会很久的,我保证 来吧,你们这些行尸走肉,我们走! 跟我来
I won’t be long, I promise. Come on, you pasty-faced fuckers, let’s go! Follow me.
快点,这边,没错!
Come on, this way, that’s it!
快点,这边,跟我来 快点,跟我来
Come on. This way, follow me. Come on, follow me.
来抓呀,流动餐车唷
Come and get it. It’s a running buffet.
通通随你们吃!
All you can eat!
可以进去了吗?
Shall we go in, then?
-快点,芭芭拉,别管那些花了 -我想花是要送我的
– Come on, Barbara. Leave those. – I think they’re for me.
-他已经去了20分钟了 -17分钟
– He’s been gone a good 20 minutes. – 17.
没差啦,我们必须考虑堵住窗户 我们完全曝光
Either way, we need to think about blocking up this window. We’re totally exposed.
-肖恩要怎样进来? -我相信他会敲门的
– How will Shaun get back in? – I’m sure he’ll knock.
-开点灯吧 -大卫,等一下!
– Let’s get some lights on. – David, wait!
-没电 -那是好事
– Power’s off. – That’s a good thing.
-我们不可曝露我们的所在 -对,当然不行
– We mustn’t advertise our whereabouts. – No, of course not.
-对吗,大卫? -对,当然不行,小丽
– Do we, David? – No, of course not, Lizzie.
我只是做好预防准备
I’m just being proactive.
没灯光、没电力,窗户还有个破洞
There’s no lights, no power. And there’s a hole in the window.
-是你这家伙干的好事 -有些事总得有人去做!
– You did that, you twat. – Somebody had to do something!
我们身在虎穴,得要有人来控制情况
We were in a spot of bother. Somebody has to take control of the situation
如果你们没人准备扛下那重责大任
and if none of you are prepared to accept that responsibility
那或许…该由我来扛
then perhaps…I should.
-肖恩会一去不回吗? -他很快就会回来的
– Will Shaun be gone long? – He’ll be back soon.
-你怎知道? -我认为他不会丢下我们不管
– How do you know? – I don’t think he’d leave us.
不会吗? 你怎能信任一个 你觉得不可靠的人呢?
Wouldn’t he? How can you trust a man you binned for being unreliable?
一个把浪漫夜♥总♥会♥ 当成固若金汤城♥堡♥的人
A man whose idea of a romantic nightspot is also an impenetrable fortress.
这是间酒吧! 我们在酒吧里! 我们要做什么?
This is a pub! We are in a pub! What are we going to do?
我可以喝一杯
I could get a round in.
我们等肖恩回来就是 他一回来,我们就把窗户堵死
Let’s just wait for Shaun. We’ll barricade the window when he gets back.
什么时候? 等多久? 几天? 几星期? 一个月?
What then? How long? Days? Weeks? A month?
-我们要吃什么? -土司!
– What are we going to eat? – Toasties!
-后面有间布列维尔 -太好了,靠零嘴救命
– There’s a Breville out back. – Great. Saved by nibbles.
难怪肖恩离开前先带我们来这里
Must be why Shaun took us here before he left.
-他就快回来了! -为什么? 因为他保证过吗?
– He’s coming back! – Why? Because he promised?
真要回来的话,你觉得他的超级计划 除了吃花生会能有什么吗?
If he does, do you think his master plan will be anything more than eating peanuts?
还是他只要走进来 突然间一切就没事了?
Is he just gonna stroll in and suddenly everything’s OK?
我不知道,大卫! 我不比你知道的还多
I don’t know, David! I don’t know any more than you do.
但我知道的是我们现在在此 而我们必须善加利用
But what I do know is that we’re here now and we have to make the best of it.
-艾德,给我一杯双份伏特加 -没问题
– Ed, get me a double vodka. – Right you are.
我也要喝一杯 你要吗,芭芭拉?
I’ll have a drink too. Would you like a drink, Barbara?
-哈啰 -对,好极了,管它的
– Hello. – Right, great, fuck it.
我们来开个派对,喝个酩酊大醉
We’ll have a party and get completely smashed.
我们有零嘴,有迷你乳酪
We’ve got our nibbles. We’ve got our Mini Cheddars.
-大卫! -我们有鱿鱼丝! 哦,看,猪肉豆干
– David! – We got Twiglets. Oh, look, hog lumps.
小捣蛋!
Pickle!
你好,妈,你没事吧?
Hello, Mum. You all right?
-大家没事吧? -是的
– Everybody OK? – Yeah.
-有看到约翰和柏妮的踪影吗? -没有
– Any sign of John and Bernie? – No.
-楼上查过没? -上锁了
– Check upstairs? – It’s locked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!