-艾德! -多等我一下
– Ed! – Two seconds.
我真的受宠若惊,只不过…
I’m really flattered and everything but…
别动
And, hold it there.
艾德! 把她拉开
Ed! Just get her off me.
老天!
Jesus!
-她的眼睛怎么回事? -现在我郑重告诉你…
– What’s up with her eyes? – Now, seriously…
玛丽,我警告你, 我会上了你的,我说真的!
Mary, I’m warning you, I’ll have to get physical, I mean it!
到此为止… 听着,滚开!
This is it… Look, just fuck off!
-我想我们该回屋内去 -好的
– I think we should go back inside. – OK.
-肖恩,怎么回事? -可恶,忙线中
– Shaun, what’s going on? – Shit, it’s engaged.
-叫辆救护车如何? -忙线中啊,艾德
– How about an ambulance? – It’s engaged, Ed.
-消防队呢? -就同一个号♥码而且忙线中啊!
– Fire engine? – It’s one number and it’s busy!
-再说找消防队要干嘛? -车子有亮闪光灯的都好
– And what do you want a fire engine for? – Anything with flashing lights.
他们还在外头吗?
Are they still out there?
是的,你想我们该怎么办?
Yeah. What do you think we should do?
坐下来休息?
Have a sit-down?
高速公路交通数度混乱…
‘There are reports of chaos on the motorways
数千名民众打算飞快逃离都市
‘as thousands of people attempt to flee the cities.
M1线、M3线、M4线、M6线…
‘The M1, the M3, M4, M6…’
-你认为是同一档子的事吗? -..交通全都动弹不得
– Do you think this is the same thing? – ‘..are all at a standstill.
内务部催促民众待在自己家中 等候进一步的指示
‘The Home Office is urging people to stay in their homes and await further instruction.’
为了确保所有居民安全
‘Ensure all residences are secure
所有门窗要确实锁好堵住,警方…
‘with all doors and windows firmly locked and barricaded. Police…’
-我的妈呀! 他一只手没了! -砸他!
– For God’s sake! He’s got an arm off! – Get him!
刚刚证实了更多则报导 所有的攻击者行动迟缓、怪异…
‘More reports just in confirm that in all cases the attackers seem slow and shambolic…’
我去把前门关好
I’m gonna shut the front door.
..至于对付攻击者的最佳办法…
‘..regarding the best way to neutralise the attackers.
同时,接触这些攻击者是极为不智的作法
‘ln the meantime, contact with these assailants is highly inadvisable.’
-你看到他头的样子吗? -如果你们遭遇到…
– Did you see his head go? – ‘lf you’re confronted…’
-我们该离开这里 -不,我们应该留在屋内
– We should get out there. – No, we should stay inside.
-我们对付得了他们 -这人说要留在屋内
– We can take ’em. – The man said to stay indoors.
-叫这人去死啦 -他们在屋外,我们留在屋内才安全
– Fuck the man. – In here, we’re safe.
..藉由砍掉头部或摧毁脑部 可以阻止攻击者的行动
‘..the attackers can be stopped by removing the head or destroying the brain.
重覆一遍,砍掉头部或摧毁脑部
‘I’ll repeat that, by removing the head or destroying the brain.’
嘿!
Hey!
瞄准头部
Aim for the head.
-现在怎么办? -拿更多东西来吧
– Now what? – Get more stuff.
-仓库里有什么? -不知道,锁住了
– What’s in the shed? – Dunno, it’s locked.
-干嘛锁起来? -一直以来就是锁住的
– Why is it locked? – It’s always been locked.
不! 那是我买♥♥过的第二张唱片!
No! That’s the second album I ever bought!
有些是限♥量♥发行的… 啊! 那张是什么?
Some of these are limited… Ah! What was that?
-《忧郁星期一》 -那张是最初版呀
– Blue Monday. – That was an original pressing.
好吧
For fuck’s sake.
-《紫雨》呢? -不行
– Erm…Purple Rain? – No.
-《时代的象征》呢? -绝对不行
– Sign O’ The Times? – Definitely not.
-《蝙蝠侠》原声带? -丢吧
– The Batman soundtrack? – Throw it.
-《险峻海峡乐团》? -丢吧
– Dire Straits? – Throw it.
-哦,《石玫瑰乐团》? -不行
– Er… Ooh, Stone Roses? – No.
-《再次出击》? -我喜欢那张
– Second Coming? – I like it.
《莎黛》?
Ah! Sade?
-那张是丽兹的 -她甩掉你了
– That’s Liz’s. – She dumped you.
-我去仓库 -你说锁住了呀
– I’m going to the shed. – You said it was locked.
-你想对付哪一个? 男的女的? -第一个吧
– Which one do you want? Girl or bloke? – Er…the first one.
被咬到的人会产生头痛、反胃…
‘People receiving bites have experienced headaches and nausea
以及攻击性的症状…
‘and developed symptoms…’
你衣服沾到红色了
You’ve got red on you.
如果你知道谁被咬了
‘lf you know someone who has been bitten
当务之急便是立刻将他们隔离起来
‘it is absolutely essential that you isolate them immediately.
强烈呼吁大众千万别去接近任何人…
‘The public are being strongly advised not to approach anyone…’
彼得?
Pete?
彼得?
Pete?
-我们何不直接上楼? -别上楼!
– Why don’t we just go up? – Don’t go up there!
-为何不要? -因为: A、他可能跟他们一样
– Why not? – Because A, he might be one of them
B、他可能还在生气
and B, he might still be annoyed.
彼得?
Pete?
也许他去上班了
Maybe he went into work.
他怎么没开车? 他的车钥匙还在这里
How come he didn’t drive? His keys are still here.
也许有人载他 他说他身体不舒服,彼得?
Maybe he got a lift. He said he wasn’t feeling well. Pete?
浑球!
Oi, prick!
他不在
He’s not in.
-你有菸吗? -没有,我戒了
– You got a fag? – No, I’ve given up.
-啥时戒的? -自从…
– Since when? – Since…
快点,宝贝! 哦,她电♥话♥不通
Come on, babe. Oh, she’s engaged.
-速度还真快 -艾德,事态严重
– That was quick. – Ed, this is serious.
丽兹!
Liz!
-肖恩 -妈! 我正要打给你,你没事吧?
– ‘Shaun.’ – Mum! I was gonna call you. Are you OK?
-是的 -你确定?
– ‘Yes.’ – Are you sure?
有些人想进到屋子里来
‘Some men tried to get into the house.’
-他们还在那里吗? -不太清楚,窗帘拉上了
– Are they still there? – ‘I’m not sure. We shut the curtains.’
-你有报♥警♥吗? -嗯,是有想过
– Did you try the police? – ‘Well, I thought about it.’
-你还好吗? 他们有没有伤害你? -没有,我很好
– Are you OK? Did they hurt you? – ‘No, I’m fine.’
-妈? -嗯…他们被咬伤了
– Mum? – ‘Well…they were a bit bitey.’
-妈,你被咬了吗? -没有,不过菲利普被咬了
– Mum, have you been bitten? – ‘No, but Philip has.’
-哦,好的 -她被咬了吗?
– Oh, OK. – Has she been bitten?
-没有,菲利普被咬了 -哦,好的
– No, Philip has. – Oh, OK.
-妈,他现在情况怎样? -他没事,身体有点不适
– Mum, what state is he in? – ‘He’s fine. Bit under the weather.’
-我明白了 -怎样?
– I see. – What’s the deal?
我们可能得去宰掉我继父 妈,你那儿不太安全,我这就过去
We may have to kill my stepdad. Mum, you’re not safe there. I’m coming.
-我不想搞得大惊小怪 -我们去接你了,芭芭拉!
– ‘I don’t want to cause a fuss.’ – We’re coming to get you, Barbara!
计划如何?
So, what’s the plan?

Right.
我们开彼得的车去我妈家
‘We take Pete’s car, we drive over to Mum’s,
一进去就先解决掉菲利普
‘we go in, we take care of Philip.’
抱歉了,菲利普
I’m so sorry, Philip.
然后我们抓住妈,再去丽兹家
‘Then we grab Mum, go over to Liz’s place,
窝在屋里,喝杯茶
‘hole up, have a cup of tea
然后静待一切风平浪静
‘and wait for all this to blow over.’
-干嘛非要去丽兹家? -因为非去不可
– Why have we got to go to Liz’s? – Because we do.
-她甩了你呀 -我必须知道她是否平安无事
– She dumped you. – I have to know if she’s all right.
-为什么? -因为我爱她
– Why? – Because I love her.
好吧,玻璃
All right, gay.
-我不要待在那里 -为何不要?
– I’m not staying there, though. – Why not?
如果我们要窝在哪,我想在熟悉的地方
If we hole up, I want to be somewhere familiar,
我要知道出口在哪,而且可以抽菸
I wanna know where the exits are and I wanna be allowed to smoke.
好吧…
OK…
开彼得的车到妈家
‘Take Pete’s car, go round Mum’s,
进屋去,解决掉菲利普
‘go in, deal with Philip.’
抱歉了,菲利普
Sorry, Philip.
抓住妈,到丽兹家 接她上车,带她回这里来
‘Grab mum, go to Liz’s, pick her up, bring her back here,
喝杯茶,静待一切风平浪静
‘have a cup of tea and wait for all this to blow over.’
完美
Perfik.
不,等等,我们不能带她们回这里来
No, wait, we can’t bring them back here.
-为何不行? -不太安全,是吧?
– Why not? – It’s not exactly safe, is it?
对,看看这里的样子
Yeah. Look at the state of it.
哪里既安全又熟悉呢?
Where’s safe? Where’s familiar?
哪里我可以抽菸呢?
Where can I smoke?
开车,去妈家,杀了菲利普
‘Take car, go to Mum’s, kill Phil.’
-抱歉了 -接了丽兹,去温彻斯特
– Sorry. – ‘Grab Liz, go to the Winchester,
喝杯冰啤酒,静待一切风平浪静
‘have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.’
那样子你觉得如何?
How’s that for a slice of fried gold?
好耶,小子!
Yeah, boy!
重覆声明,务必留在自己家中
‘To recap, it is vital that you stay in your homes.
千万别企图去找心爱的人
‘Make no attempt to reach loved ones
避免与攻击者有任何的肢体接触
‘and avoid all physical contact with the assailants.’
你相信电视上说的一切吗?
Do you believe everything you hear on TV?
我看到了,就在外面
Yeah, I can see it, it’s just outside.
外面有僵尸吗?
Any zombies out there?
-别说那个 -什么?
– Don’t say that. – What?
-那个 -什么?
– That. – What?
那个,“僵”开头那个字,别说出来
That. The Z word. Don’t say it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!