Hey, Oscar!
奥斯卡
I can’t talk. I gotta find Angie. I need to tell her I love her.
没空说话 我得去找安琪 告诉她我爱她
Way to go, Oscar.
加油 奥斯卡
Irie. Whale Wash, where you… Gimme it.
洗鲸厂 让你 把电♥话♥给我
Where you get a whale of a wash, and th price…
让你的洗刷成为大惊喜 而且价钱…
Gimme the phone. And the price…
电♥话♥还我 还有价钱…
is very, very low, considering how good the wash is.
非常非常低 超值划算
How many times do I have to tell you? It’s “gosh. ”
要我说多少次 应该说”天”
“You get a whale of a wash, and the price, oh, my gosh. ”
物超所值的大清洗 而价钱噢天大的划算啊
Me gets it, man.
我 明白了
Whale Wash? Rhymes with gosh.
洗鲸厂 一样都是”大”
Gimme that. Get outta here. Both of you.
拿来 没用的东西 滚到别处去
Go be useless someplace else.
滚到别处去
Sykes, where’s Angie? You tell me.
安琪呢 你告诉我
Whale Wash, you get a whale of a wash… It’s for you.
洗鲸厂 物超所值的 大清洗…噢 你的电♥话♥
Hello? Is this the Sharkslayer?
哈罗 是鲨鱼猎手吗
Yeah, who’s this?
是的 哪位
It’s Luca the Octo… I mean, forget about it.
是八爪…路卡 算了
Now you follow these instructions to the letter, OK?
你要绝对听从指示 不能有丝毫差池 知道吗
File cabinet. Top drawer. There’s a package. Get it.
在文件柜橱最上面的 抽屉有个包裹 你去拿
That’s right, tough guy, we’ve got your girl.
没错 猛♥男♥ 你小妞在我们这儿
There’s a sit-down in one hour.
我们要开会一小时
Who is it?
是谁
Be there, if you don’t wanna see her sleepin’ with the fishes.
不想看她和死鱼 长眠不起就来吧
The dead ones.
是死鱼
Now, nod your head if you understand.
明白了就点点头
Now, tell me if you nodded your head.
告诉我 你点头了吗
I nodded.
点了
They got Angie. And they want a sit-down.
安琪被他们捉住了 他们要求我去开会
I never meant for anybody to get hurt, especially not Angie.
我从没想要任何人受伤 尤其是安琪
This is all my fault.
都是我不好
Classic move. I’ve seen it a thousand times.
是经典动作 我看过一千次了
They take the thing you love the most, and then they use it against you.
先夺走你所爱 然后用它要挟你
We gotta go to that sit-down and we gotta save her.
我们必需去出席会议 把安琪救出来
Whoa. Look, I wanna save Angie, too,
我也想救安琪
but I can’t waltz in and say,
可是总不能要我就这样走进去说
“Hi, Pop. I’m a dolphin. ”
嗨 爸 我是条海豚
Lenny? And the Sharkslayer’s a fake.
雷尼 而我这位朋友 是冒牌鲨鱼猎手
Fake?
冒牌的
We’re gonna need a better plan than that.
我们需要一个更周详的计划
This is a joke, right? Because I told Lino…
这是在开玩笑的吧 因为我对李诺说过
Shut up, Lino. Shut up.
闭嘴 李诺 闭嘴
Tell me you were not make it. Tell me that’s not Lenny.
告诉我这不是你捏造的 告诉我他不是雷尼
Tell me you’re a real Sharkslayer.
告诉我你是真正的鲨鱼猎手 求求你
I’m sorry, Sykes, I’m not.
对不起 斯盖丝 我不是
But the sharks don’t know that.
不过那些鲨鱼不知道
Will you stop screwin’ around? This’ll never work. We’re dead.
你别胡闹了 这样行不通的 我们死定了
Thank you, Sykes. Thank you.
谢谢你 斯盖丝 谢谢
My man Sykes just begged me
刚才我手下斯盖丝求我了
not to murder-lise all y’all up in here.
别在这里把你们全杀了
Now, I might listen to him, but then again I might not.
我或许会听他的 或许不会
And that depends on the individual behaviour
这要从所有人的个别表现
of all the individuals in here, individually. Ain’t that right?
看在场各位的表现了 各自地 我说的对吗?
Look, he’s got dolphin muscle.
看 他有海豚当保镖
My uncle Vito got whacked by one of those.
我舅舅就是被海豚砍死的
Now which one of you sardines called this meeting?
好了 是哪条小鱼召开会议的
That would be me.
是我
So, this is the Sharkslayer.
原来你就是鲨鱼猎手
I’ve been lookin’ forward to meeting you.
早想认识你了
I feel like we’re practically family. You know that?
感觉上我们几乎是一家人了
Funny, ain’t it?
很可笑 是吧?
I brought my kids into the world, full of love and care,
我把孩子们带到这世界来 给他们关怀和爱护
and you took them out.
你却把他们杀了
You know who I am? Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁 知道我是谁吗
I’m the Don.
我是这里的老大
The boss of the Great White Sharks.
大白鲨的老大 嗨 老板
Hey, boss, I saved you a seat.
我给你留了位子
I’ve been runnin’ this reef since before you was born.
我掌管岩礁的时候你还没出生
And if you thought a guy like me can’t get to a guy like you…
如果你以为 我无法收拾像你这样的家伙
Guess what? You thought wrong.
你就想错了
Pah. Man, you the one who’s wrong.
错的是你
I barely even know that girl. What’s your name, miss?
我和那小妞几乎都不认识 小姐 贵姓
Oh, yeah? Well, I say he’s bluffing.
是吗 我说他在撒谎
Marone, if I wasn’t married…
妈的 要不是我已经结婚了
How ya doin’, pretty lady?
你好吗 漂亮宝宝
Lola. We meet again.
罗拉 我们又见面了
You know, Sharkslayer, there’s only one thing…
你知道吧 鲨鱼猎手 能让 我比爱钱爱得更甚的
I like better than money.
只有一样东西
Revenge.
复仇
Oh! I’m in love.
啊 我恋爱了
Your sharkslayin’ days are over.
你的屠鲨生涯要结束了
And there ain’t nothing you can do about it.
对此你一点办法也没有
Huh? What’s so funny?
很好笑吗
Ow. You got nothing. Nothing!
你一点优势也没有 一点也没!
Sebastian, take her out.
塞巴斯蒂安琪 杀了她
OK, new rules.
好 来一些新规矩
Nobody, I repeat, nobody, makes a move without my OK.
任何人 我重复 任何人
I am the Panama Canal, baby.
未经我同意 不能轻举妄动 我是这里的老大
From now on, everything flows through me.
从现在开始 我说了算
What’d he do? I can’t see it.
他做什么了 我看不见 你不可以少颗牙
You don’t lose a tooth, you don’t grow one back without my OK, OK?
也不可以长颗牙 除非是我同意 知道吗
OK.

If you sneeze, you don’t wipe that boogie without my OK, OK?
如果打喷嚏了 未经我同意 也不能揩鼻涕 知道吗
OK.

And you don’t say “OK” without my OK. OK?
还有不能说”好” 除非我同意了 知道吗
Oh-oh. OK, thank you all for coming. We gotta go.
好了 谢谢各位来开会 现在我们得走了
One more thing. What’s with all y’all living in the Love Boat?
还有一件事 你们怎么 都住在豪华油轮里
Y’all are supposed to be the mob. Get yourselves a real hideout.
你们是黑帮 应该找个真正的窝来躲藏
And take a good look, Lino. It’s over.
你张大眼睛好好看看 李诺 你大势已去了
You’re old school. Oscar!
你落伍了 奥斯卡
What?
什么
The horror. The horror.
糟了 糟了
Um… excuse me.
失陪一下
Ange, are you OK? No, I’m not OK.
安琪 你没事吧 不 我有事
He ate me…
他把我吃了
I couldn’t take it. The taste was killin’ me.
我受不了 那味道太难受了
Lenny?
雷尼?
Is that you?
是你吗
You’re alive?
你还活着
I thought I lost you.
我还以为你死了
What are you wearing? Huh? What is that?
你穿的是什么 那是什么
Boss, it’s Lenny.
老板 是雷尼
He was wearing a disguise so we wouldn’t recognize him,
他乔装了 不让我们认出来
but now he’s not wearing a disguise, so we do recognize him.
现在他卸装 了 所以我们认得他
Hi, Pop. Are you kiddin’ me?
老爸 你不是开玩笑吧
Are you kiddin’ me? Are you outta your mind?
你不是开玩笑吧 你疯了
Do you have any idea how this looks?
你知道这看来像什么吗
This is the best sit-down I’ve ever been to.
这是我所参加过 最棒的一次会议
What are you doing with him? He took out your flesh and blood, Frankie.
你怎么和这家伙在一起 他把你兄弟杀了
But, Pop, listen… But nothing.
不过 你听我说 不过什么
You never take sides against the family. Ever.
你胳臂总是向外拐 一直都是
Hey, Don. Lino. Sir. It’s not his fault.
李诺先生 你听我说 这不是他的错
This is between you and me.
这是你我之间的事
What did I ever do to you?
我对你做什么了
You took Frankie away and you turned Lenny into a dolphin.
你把法兰奇杀了 把雷尼变成只海豚
I’m gonna get you.
我和你拼了
Oscar, look out.
奥斯卡 小心
Oscar, swim. Swim for your life.
快游 拚命游
You’re gonna regret the day you became the Sharkslayer.
你会后悔成为鲨鱼猎手的
Well, well, well. Look who’s stuck in the porthole.
啊哈 看看谁塞在坑里出不来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!