They love you. They hate me. Can we switch sides?
他们爱的是你 恨的是我 我们对调吧
I can be the Fishslayer. They’ll never see it coming.
或许我可以当猎鱼猎手 他们绝对料想不到
Come on, man. You sell this, you’ll never have to go home again.
别这样 如果你演得逼真 就永远不用回家了
You can start a new life. Now gimme a growl.
你可以开始新生活 吼给我看
OK.

Like that?
像这样
That was pretty good.
做得不错
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Is that all? Do you understand how huge my client is?
你只出得起这价钱 你知道我客户多受欢迎吗
Turn on your TV.
马上打开你的电视
Lenny. Lenny! Lenny!
雷尼 等等
Turn off your TV. Turn off your TV.
关掉电视机 关掉电视机
Don’t swallow.
别吞了
Oscar? No, it’s Pinocchio. Of course it’s me.
奥斯卡? 不 是匹诺曹木偶 当然是我
Why did you do that? I’m sorry.
你为什么这么做 对不起
No. “Sorry” is when you step on somebody’s fin at the movies.
不 电影院内踩到 别人鱼翅时才说”对不起”
“Sorry” is when you say, “When’s the baby due?”
问别人”嗨 婴儿几时出生”后来发现
And it turns out the person’s just fat.
那人不是大肚子是肥胖 这时才说”对不起”
This is as far away from “sorry” as you could possibly get.
和你说的这句”对不起”完全是两回事
But, Oscar, I think I’m gonna puke.
我想我要吐了
No, no. Lenny, just open up.
不不不 雷尼 张开嘴就行了
Nice and easy.
简单容易
Are you not entertained?
你还不满意吗
You can’t handle the truth.
你承受不了真♥相♥
You had me at hello.
你一进门就征服了我
Turn your TV back on. Why are you turning your TV off?
打开电视 你干嘛把电视关掉了
Turn it on.
打开
This reef is huge. How we supposed to find the Sharkslayer?
这岩礁这么大 我们哪里去找鲨鱼猎手
This is it, Lenny. Big finish. Just like we practised.
雷尼 该来段压轴戏收场了 就平时练习一样
The flying fish? The flying fish.
飞鱼 飞鱼
A little help here, buddy boy?
帮我一下好吗 朋友
Sorry. Thank you.
对不起 谢谢
Curse you, Sharkslayer.
我诅咒你 鲨鱼猎手
Yeah, and you tell Don Lame-o
你去和”软弱”先生说
that I don’t never, ever, ever, never,
我永远不要在这个岩礁上
want to see another shark on this reef again.
再看到一条鲨鱼
Ever.
永不
Remember this name. Oscar the Sharkslayer.
记住这名字”鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡”
You see? You see?
看到了
Oscar! Oscar!
奥斯卡! 奥斯卡!
Yay! Oscar, boom byeay
万岁! 奥斯卡 万万岁!
Oscar, boom bye-ay!
奥斯卡 万万岁!
Look at Oscar.
噢 看看奥斯卡 好样的
Oscar, boom bye-ay Oscar, boom bye-ay
奥斯卡 万万岁! 万万岁!
Woo! Hey… Lola.
罗拉
Seems The Sharkslayer not only conquered a few sharks today,
看来鲨鱼猎手不只 征服了鲨鱼
but maybe a few hearts?
也赢得人心
Has the reef’s most eligible bachelor been snapped up?
这位钻石王老五 已经名草有主了吗?
I’m Katie Current, here live,
这里是凯蒂·嘉伦特作的现场报道
watching the Sharkslayer making out.
看看鲨鱼猎手打奔儿
Hey, Angie, can you hand me the blue one?
是谁夺走这英雄的心了 麻烦你把那罐蓝漆递给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Look who stepped in the room!
看看谁来了
Oscar and Lenny. What a team, baby. Give me that, give me some fin.
奥斯卡和雷尼 好一个梦幻组合 来击掌
High fin. Low fin.
高一个 低一个
Yo, did you see me? I was like…
看到了吗 我好像是
I was crazy. When you punched me, and the crowd was…
我疯了 当你揍我的时候 观众当时…
Yeah, they ate it up. You didn’t know I had it in me, did you?
全盘接受 安琪 你也不知道 我这么英勇吧
It was like an Oscarsplosion. How good was I?
那就像是奥斯卡炸♥弹♥爆发了 我表现如何
You was the bomb. Thank you. Thank you.
你就是那颗引爆的炸♥弹♥ 谢谢
And hey, hey, hey, Casanova.
嘿嘿 风流公子
I saw your big finish on the news. Nice smooch, lover boy.
我在新闻上看到你的 压轴好戏了 好一个吻
Lxnay on the isskay, man. That’s private.
别提这个 这是很私人的事情
Private? The entire reef saw you do it.
私人 全岩礁的人都看到你接吻了
Hey, somebody’s in a bad mood. C’mon, Ange, lemme see that smile.
有人心情不好了 笑一个看看
Show me the smile, baby… Knock it off.
宝贝笑一个 别闹了
What has gotten into you? Me?
你怎么了 我?
I swear, sometimes I wanna take your big dumb dummy-head, and just…
我发誓有时候 我真的想把你那大笨头…
Ange, what is the problem?
安琪 出什么问题了
Problem? No problem. I don’t have a problem.
问题 没有问题 我有什么问题
Miss Perfect is the one with the problem.
百分百小姐才有问题
Hey, you guys…
你们怎么了
What do you got against Lola?
你哪里不喜欢罗拉了 总针对她
Not my lips, that’s for sure.
肯定不是我挑起的
Ok, what’s goin’ on?
好 究竟怎么了?
I’m gonna stay outta this one.
我可不管闲事
Why would you even care about Lola anyway?
你怎么对罗拉那么在意呢
I don’t. You don’t.
我没有 你没有
No. No what?
没有 没有什么?
I don’t know. You guys, you guys. You wanna…
我不知道”没有”什么 你们要不要
No!
不要
Just tell me, Oscar, cos I’m curious.
告诉我 我只是好奇
Why do you think she’s interested, huh?
你为什么以为她对你有意
Do you think for one minute that she’d even be with you…
你难道以为要不是你是
if you weren’t the famous Sharkslayer?
有钱有名的鲨鱼猎手 她会想和你在一起
Please, don’t fight. Are you blind?
请别吵架 你瞎了不成
She treats me like I’m somebody.
至少她当我是个人物
Would she love you if you were nobody?
如果你是小人物她还会喜欢你?
Nobody loved me as a nobody. I did.
没人喜欢小人物的我 我喜欢
Before the money,
在你有钱之前…
and before the fame.
在你有名气之前
Before the lie.
在你撒谎之前
To me you were a somebody, Oscar.
对我来说 以前的你值得喜欢 现在不值得
Now you’re nothing, but a fake. A sham. A con.
现在你除了是冒牌货 伪君子 骗子外 什么也不是
You’re a joke.
你是个笑话
Here I come… Ta-da!
我来了
Sebastian the Whale-Washin’ Dolphin.
给鲸鱼刷洗的海豚”塞巴斯帝安琪”来了
Angie… No, forget it. Just go.
安琪 什么也不用说 算了 你走吧
‘Cos I’m tired of hearing how everything…
我听腻了你的抱怨
you had in your life wasn’t good enough.
你老说生活和所有一切都不够好
Including me.
包括我
Angie? Oh, Honey, I’m sorry.
安琪 甜心 我抱歉
Go, go back and do it again.
回去重做一次
Hey, come on.
别这样
It’ll be OK.
会没事的
You can’t handle the truth. You’ve got Shark Breath.
你无法承受真♥相♥ 你有口臭
What you kids doing?
你们这群小子在干嘛
How many times I have to tell you?
要我说多少次
It’s past your bed time. Go on.
过了睡觉时间了 快回去
Hey. What are you kids up to?
嗨 你们这群小孩去哪?
That looks pretty good. You should do this for a living.
那挺好看的 你们应该从事一行
Preparation “O”.
“普备软膏-0”
It slays haemorrhoids like Oscar slays sharks.
功效强大 能像奥斯卡 去除鲨鱼一样地消除痔疮
Hey, Oscar.
你好 奥斯卡
Angie was right. I am a joke.
安琪说得对 我是个笑话
Hey, Sharkslayer.
嗨 鲨鱼猎手
Why are you out here?
你在外面干嘛
All your friends are inside.
你朋友都在里面
Not all my friends.
不是我所有朋友
You mean that little bottom feeder from the Whale Wash?
你是说洗鲸厂的那只小鱼
Forget about her. She’s a nobody.
忘了她 她只是无名小鱼
No, I’m the nobody.
我才是无名小鱼
Oh, let me guess. She told you that she loves you.
让我猜猜看 她和你说她爱你
Is that it?
是这样吗?
It’s not like you feel the same way about her.
这只是她一相情愿 你又不爱她
You know, I don’t think this is gonna work out.
我想我们这样行不通
Wait, are you dumping me?
等等 你不要我了
Let me explain something to you.
我来和你说明白
We’re gonna party like it’s your birthday
我们要象庆祝你生日一样地狂欢
Ha! Young love.
年轻的恋人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!