What’s wrong with me?
我到底哪里不对劲
Nothin’ is wrong with you, man.
你没什么不对劲
I think all sharks should be like you.
我觉得鲨鱼都应该像你这样
God, that’s sweet of you to say.
天 谢谢你这么说
And stop blaming yourself for what happened.
别为发生的事情自责了
Really? If you wanna blame anybody, blame me.
真的 要怪就怪我吧
If I hadn’t been there in the first place, none of this would’ve happened.
要不是我出现了 什么事也不会发生
Jeez, if Pop knew that, he’d ice you for sure.
如果被我爸知道了 肯定把你宰了
“Ice”. What’s he, the Godfather or something?
把我宰了 他是什么 教父
Yeah. Whatcha mean, “yeah”?
没错 “没错”是什么意思
Yeah, he is.
没错 他正是黑帮老大
Hey. Are you all right?
你没事吧
Man. I told ya. I’m doing it.
我说了 我做了
X, circle, X X, left square, right trigger, square, square.
X打圈XX双击左方形 右按下方形方形
Double square. Respect. Respect.
双方形 致敬 回敬
I’ve got news for you.
我有消息和你说
The Sharkslayer made me his manager.
我是鲨鱼猎手新雇用的经理人
So I’m now, what I like to call, untouchable.
你休想动我一根汗毛
You hear me?
听到?
Sykes. Hey, Oscar.
奥斯卡 斯盖丝
Hey, there he is. My brotha, my player, the Sharkslayer.
他来了 我兄弟 我偶像 鲨鱼猎手
Whatever. Listen… There’s another thing.
随便了 听着 还有一件事:
From now on you’ll have to pay me protection.
从现在开始 你得付我保护费
Sykes. The deal is off.
交易取消了
That shark I killed was Don Lino’s son.
被我杀的那条鲨鱼是李诺的儿子
I know. Ain’t it great?
我知道 这样不是很好吗
Not if he finds out.
让他知道就不好了
What do you mean “finds out”? I got him on the phone right now.
什么”让他知道”? 他正和我打电♥话♥
That’s right, Lino. I got the Sharkslayer right here in front of me.
没错 李诺 鲨鱼猎手就在我面前
And he’s gonna slay you and all your sharks.
他要把你宰了 把你们 所有鲨鱼都宰了
Sykes, shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Hey, that’s good, I like that. Shut up, Lino. Shut up.
好 我喜欢 闭嘴 李诺 闭嘴
What? Kid, he wants to talk to you.
什么 小子 他要和你说话
No. I’m not here.
我不在 说我不在
Yeah, he’s right here.
他在这里
Hello. Shut up? Shut up?
你好 闭嘴? 闭嘴?
You don’t tell me “shut up”. I tell you “shut up”.
你敢叫我闭嘴? 我让你闭嘴
Hello? How you doin’?
喂? 怎么样?
Give me a pie with everything on it.
给我来一个样样都有的派
Anchovies, meatballs, mushrooms…
江鱼仔 肉丸 蘑菇
Luca. Hi, Boss.
卢卡 老板
What are you doing work on a pizza joint?
你在披萨店里做什么?
Get off the phone! But I’m hungry.
放下电♥话♥ 可是我饿了
My guys are coming for you, Sharkslayer.
我手下会找到你的 鲨鱼猎手
They’re gonna tear you fin from fin.
把你碎尸万段
Come on, who’s your puff daddy? Who takes care of you?
谁是你干爹 是谁罩着你
Come on, you two, we got work to do.
你们两个 我们还有事要做
Mon, I was winning.
老兄 我正在赢呢
Sykes, hold on. You got it all wrong. They’ll write songs about you.
你搞错了 他们要为你写歌♥
Sing it, mon. And then Oscar Kicked his butt
唱歌♥ 唱歌♥ 然后奥斯卡就踢他一脚
Come on. Maybe I can help.
快 或许我能帮得上忙
Hey. Lola? What’re you doing here?
罗拉 你在这么干嘛?
You just be poppin’ up, sometimes, places.
怎么神出鬼没
Well, you said to wait, so…
是你叫我等的 所以…
I’ve been waiting.
我一直在等
Look, I don’t have a lot of time for the hand-clappy makin’- the-lights-go-off
罗拉 我可没那么多时间
music-in-the-dark thing.
受你诱惑
What are you afraid of? Afraid…
你怕什么? 怕…
Yeah, that’s funny. I ain’t afraid of nothin’, it’s just… Ooh.
开什么玩笑 我天不怕地不怕 只是
Oh, baby, you are so tense.
宝贝 你好紧张
Yeah, I’ve been stressed lately,
我最近比较紧张
you know, protecting the reef. I do that by myself, you know.
你知道的 就我一个保护岩礁
It’s just crazy. It’s too much, it’s piling up…
简直太疯狂了 工作多得都堆积起来了
Yeah, you know, one thing on top of the other.
事情又接踵而来
Actually, I was thinking about retiring.
其实 我想退休了
You don’t want to do that. I don’t?
你才不想退休 我不想?
You have worked your way to the top.
你工作怎么辛苦才熬出头来
You don’t want to go back to the bottom, do you?
你不想恢复原状吧
No.

No.

No way.
绝不
You just show ’em who’s boss and those sharks will leave you alone.
给他们一点颜色瞧瞧 让他们知道你才是老大
Yeah, you’re right. Lenny.
没错 你说得没错 雷尼
Lenny? Where are you?
雷尼 你在哪里?
Hello, Oscar.
你好 奥斯卡
Angie. Hey, what are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
What, did you forget something?
你丢了东西了
Oh, maybe you forgot…
我想你是忘了
your shark.
你的鲨鱼
Er… Shark! Swim, Angie, I’ll cover you.
鲨鱼 快游 安琪 我掩护你
Quick, before it’s too late. Go on without me.
快 要来不及了 别管我 你先走
Oh, stop it. Your pet shark here told me everything.
别说了 你那宠物鲨鱼 已经都告诉我了
Dang, Lenny, why would you do that?
唉 雷尼 你怎么都说了
I don’t know… I like her.
我不知道 我喜欢她
Thank you. I like you, too.
谢谢你 我也喜欢你
What were you thinking, bringing him in here?
你究竟在想的什么 带他来这里
No, I’m still working out the kinks.
我还在想法子解决棘手问题 棘手的问题
Kinks? You lied. Everybody thinks you slayed the shark.
你撒谎 大家都以为你把鲨鱼杀了
Who am I to tell them they’re wrong?
我是谁 难道和他们说他们错了
How could you lie to me? Oscar.
你怎么可以骗我 奥斯卡
Don’t take it personally. Come on, I lied to everybody.
别太介意 我对所有人都撒谎了
All right, look, I’m sorry. I totally betrayed you,
对不起 我出♥卖♥♥♥了你对我的信任
but listen, I got just one little problem I gotta take care of.
不过 现在我只剩下 一个小问题要处理
Oh, what’s that?
是什么问题
Sharks are coming to get me!
就是鲨鱼都冲着我来了
And they should. I mean, what’d you expect?
应该的 不然你以为的呢
You’d take credit for killing a shark,
你刚承认杀了条鲨鱼
and then everything would be fine and dandy for the rest of your life?
难道一切都会没事 你一辈子好过
Er… yeah.

But, hey, don’t you worry about it.
不过你别担心
Me and Lenny got it.
雷尼和我会处理
We gonna fix it.
我们会解决问题
“We”? I don’t want any part of this.
“我们” 我可不想参与其中
Too late, veggie-boy. They’re lookin’ for you, too.
太迟了 素食男 他们也正在找你
Point taken. What’s the plan?
好 算你有道理 那下来有什么计划
This is what we gonna do. Oscar, here’s the plan.
我们就这样 奥斯卡 照这个计划行事
You tell the truth. And, you, go home.
你把真♥相♥说出来 而你 回家去
All right, look, this is what we’re gonna do.
好吧 我们就这样 好吗
We’re gonna paint you up all bloody. A mess, right?
我们给你上漆 弄得血淋淋的
Then you gonna swim out and meet the sharks before they get here.
然后你在鲨鱼到来之前 游出去和他们会合
And you’re gonna say, “Stop. Don’t y’all. Don’t go no farther!”
接着你说”站着 别再向前走”
“That Sharkslayer’s crazy, man!”
那个鲨鱼猎手是个疯子
“He beat me senseless.
你看他把我打傻了
He’s a stone-cold killer, man!”
他是个铁石心肠 冷面无情的杀手
Then you could tell ’em I’m huge. Tell ’em I’m handsome.
你还可以说我高大威猛
Throw that in, say I’m buff.
英俊潇洒
You are going way too far.
你这是太过分了
Actually, he hasn’t gone far enough.
其实 这还不算过分
Exactly. What?
正是 什么
You need to slay a shark, and I need to disappear.
你需要杀条鲨鱼 我需要消失
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
我们就这么办
Katie Current, reporting live.
这是凯蒂·嘉伦特为您现场报道
We’ve had unconfirmed reports of a…
我们接到一些未经证实的报道 是有关…
Shark!
一条鲨鱼的
Look. It’s the Sharkslayer.
看 是鲨鱼猎手
Holy mackerel. Did we get that?
天呀 我们拍到了吗?
Hey, Ange. Oscar’s on the TV.
安琪 奥斯卡上电视了
Show me that. Go ahead with your bad self.
秀给我看 你退下吧
Do you hear them, Lenny?
你听到了吗? 雷尼
They are goin’ crazy, man. They love us.
他们疯了 他们爱死我们了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!