I’m gonna go take care of these sharks.
我收拾了这些鲨鱼后马上回来
Go get ’em, tiger.
上 老虎
Woo! Biceps, triceps.
二头肌 三头肌
All right, Oscar. Go get ’em, Oscar.
就是这样 奥斯卡 干掉他们 奥斯卡
Lenny.
雷尼
Where the heck is he?
到底死到哪儿去了
Lenny! Hey. What are you doin’?
雷尼 你在干嘛
There’s a sharkslayer out here. You wanna be next?
外头有个鲨鱼猎手 你想成为下个目标
Oh, yeah… Lenny? Lenny?
是 雷尼
That was close.
好险
Super close.
真的好险
Don’t panic.
别慌
Quiet. We’re safe.
安静 我们安全了
Oh, no, not you again. Yeah.
不是吧 又是你 正是
Ah! What was that?! Yo! What is with you, man?
那是什么? 你有毛病啊
Shh! He could be anywhere. Who?
收声 他可能随时出现 谁?
Shh! The Sharkslayer.
鲨鱼猎手
There’s no sharkslayer out here.
根本没什么鲨鱼猎手的
Yes, there is.
不 有的
No, there is not. Trust me on this one.
没有 绝对没有 这次你得信我
Get a hold of yourself, man.
镇定些
This is no time to act crazy. You the one acting crazy, crazy.
这不是发疯的时候 你才发疯 神经病
You’re right. I’m sorry.
没错 没错 你说得没错 对不起
I haven’t been myself since the…
我反常了 自从…
Don’t cry.
别哭
No, no, it’s not all that. Just relax.
不完全是 放松些 都是我不好
It’s my fault… kinda… not really…
算是我的错… 虽然不全是
but still. My brother…
他毕竟… 是我兄弟
You just need a little time, man. Look, things’ll work out.
你只是需要时间冷静一下 放心 不会有事的
You think? Yeah. So, look…
你这么认为 是的 所以…
I’m gonna take off… And you should just go home, OK?
我要走了 你也该回家了 好吗
OK. Hey, good luck, dawg.
好吧 好 那就这样 祝你好运 兄弟
Wait.
等等
What, man? I didn’t catch your name.
什么 我不知道你名字
Oscar.
奥斯卡
I’m Lenny. Hi. Hi.
我是雷尼 你好 你好
Where do you live?
你住哪儿
Lenny, where I come from, fish don’t like to get grabbed by sharks.
雷尼 在我家乡 没有 谁喜欢被鲨鱼捉住的
Sorry. Go home.
对不起 快回家吧
There is no home for me now. Don’t you understand?
我已经无家可归了 你难道不明白吗
You too big to be grabbing on me.
你这么大了还捉着我不放
Take me home with you.
带我回你家
You won’t even notice I’m there.
什么 你甚至不会感觉我的存在
I’m like the invisible shark.
我就像是隐形的的鲨鱼
Are you crazy?
你疯了
Please. I’m begging you. Don’t leave me alone.
求求你了 别丢下我独自一个
Put your fins on the wall where I can see ’em.
把鱼翅放在墙上
Gotcha.
骗着你了
Hey. Yo, The Shorties.
矮子
Oscar. What y’all doin’ here
奥斯卡 你在这里干嘛?
Check out my mad burner.
在查看我的涂鸦
Check out my mad burner. Whoop, there it is.
你看看 哦 在那里
How ya like that? Hey, y’all kids got some skills.
你喜欢吗? 看不出你们还有两下子
It’s wild style, doo.
这是自♥由♥式的涂鸦
What did I tell you? You kids shouldn’t be doin’ this.
我说什么了 你们小孩不应该这么做
And besides, it’s not safe to be out here at night.
而且这么晚了 还在外头很不安全
It is now, bro-bro. You the Sharkslayer.
现在很安全了 大哥 你是鲨鱼猎手
Sharkslayer?
鲨鱼猎手
What was that?
那是什么
Sometimes I be coughin’ for nothin’.
我有时会突然干咳一下
I need you off these streets, seriously.
说真的 别在街头游荡
Get your butts home. ‘Cos I know your mom,
快回家去 我认识你们妈
I’ll tell your moms y’all doin’ bad stuff.
我要说你们干坏事了
Let’s go make Mr Sykes puff up. Yeah.
我们回去作弄斯盖丝先生 好啊
Bye, Oscar. See ya later, doo.
再见 奥斯卡 待会儿见
Lenny. Did you see what just happened there?
你看到刚才发生的事了
I know. They think you’re the Sharkslayer. As if.
我知道 他们以为你是鲨鱼猎手 才怪
I don’t appreciate your funky tone, actually.
我不欣赏你这说话的语气
No, wait up. Hey. I’m sorry, seriously.
等等 对不起 不过说真的
I don’t want you mad at me,
我不要你生我气
and I certainly don’t want you to slay me.
更不想你把我宰了
You’re having a good time? You’re enjoying yourself?
你很开心吧 在享受自己呢
Well, for your information, I am the Sharkslayer.
不妨告诉你 我的确是鲨鱼猎手
Oscar the Sharkslayer. That’s what people be sayin’.
鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡 大家都这么说
Wait. You mean, you… Yeah.
慢着 你是说你… 对
When the anchor…
当那个锚…
Oh, you’re a liar.
你说谎
Hey, I didn’t lie, all right?
我没说谎
All right, I lied.
好吧 我承认我说谎了
But it was a little lie. Come on, who’s it gonna hurt anyway?
不过 只是条小谎言 也没害谁了
Man, I’m not explaining myself to you. You know what?
我不和你解释什么了 老兄
You’re on your own. No problem.
你自己玩吧 没问题
And if, God forbid, someone should, I don’t know,
不过如果万一在我回家途中让人知道了
find out the truth about the Sharkslayer on my way back…
鲨鱼猎手的真♥相♥
You wouldn’t. I would.
你不会说的 我会
Come here.
过来
Of course you can come with me.
你当然可以和我一起回去
But, you know, you’re a shark, right?
不过 你是条鲨鱼 是吧
And I’m a sharkslayer, so we can’t be seen together.
我是鲨鱼猎手 所以 我们不能一起出现
You dig, dog? Dig. Dog.
明白吗 老兄 明白 老兄
Dog dig. Dig dog. Yeah, yo diggy dog. Just come on.
嗯 你这小子 走吧
OK, Lenny, follow my every move and don’t make a sound.
雷尼 你得跟着我的 一举一动 不过别出声
You got it. Ooh, an echo. Echo.
没问题 哦 回音 回音
Now batting for the Southside Sharks…
现在准备棒打南边鲨鱼第15号♥
Ow! It’s not OK to hit.
打人就不对
Get your tail in there. Do you think anybody heard that?
你给我进去 你觉得会有人听到刚才说的吗?
Who was that? Who? Hey. Who’s out there?
谁 是谁 谁在外面
Yo. Crazy Joe.
疯子乔
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到什么了
Did you get that shark?
你解决那条鲨鱼了吗?
No, you have no idea, Joe.
你可想不到 乔
That’s great. Well, gotta go. My show’s on.
太好了 好 我该走了 我的节目要开始了
All right. We’re safe. For now.
好了 暂时安全了
Hey, a bed.
啊 有张床
Oh, yeah, that’s good. That’s heaven, yeah.
太好了 真是天堂啊
Snuggly, buggly, wuggly.
暖暖的 安安的 舒舒服服的
I love you, man.
我爱死你了 慢着
Whoa. Hold up.
别这样
You’re my new best friend. Stop it.
你是我最好的新朋友 停
OK, you wanna be friends?
好 要和我成为朋友
Fine. But we gotta lay down some rules.
行 不过要遵守条规
Rule number one,
第一条
no snuggly, buggly… Whatever that just was.
无论是指什么 都别说暖暖的 安安的
You got it. Anything else?
行 还有呢
Rule number two, and this is the most important rule.
好 第二 这也是最重要的条规
In the event that possibly you get hungry…
万一你肚子饿了 在这情况下
Don’t worry, I won’t eat anyone.
放心 我不会吃任何鱼
If you haven’t noticed, I’m different from other sharks.
如果你还没发现 让我告诉你 我和其他鲨鱼不同
Let’s put it that way, leave it at that. Good night.
就这么说了 就是这样 晚安
Define “different”. You’ll laugh.
定义下”不同”的意思 你会笑我的
I’m not gonna laugh.
我不笑你
That’s what you say, and then what happens? You laugh.
你说是这么说 不过 我说了你会笑我的
Lenny, I give you my word.
雷尼 我答应你不笑你
OK, I will tell you. I’m…
好吧 告诉你 我是…
I’m, I’m, I’m a vegetarian.
我 我 我是个素食者
Hold up.
慢着
So that’s it? Tch! What do you mean, that’s it?
就这样? “就这样”是什么意思
You’re the first fish I ever told.
这是我第一次向一条鱼透露这个秘密
I’m tired of keeping it a secret.
憋死我了
And my dad, he’ll never accept me for who I am.
我爸永远不会忘记 他不会接受这样的我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!