Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber!
舌头洗刷工 舌头洗刷员 舌头洗刷工
My dad was the greatest.
我老爸是最棒的
But nobody loves a nobody.
可是没人喜欢无名小卒
I want to be a somebody.
我要为当大人物
Oscar, you don’t have to live at the top of the reef to be a somebody.
奥斯卡 并不是说住岩礁山顶才算大人物
What’s the difference? If I don’t pay Mr Sykes back by tomorrow…
有什么分别 如果明天 不还钱给斯盖丝先生
I’m dead anyway, so…
反正是死路一条 所以
Wait here.
在这里等着
What’s this?
这是什么
A pink pearl?
粉红色珍珠?
Where’d you get that?
哪里弄来的?
My grandmother gave it to me.
我奶奶给的
She said it started from a tiny grain of sand,
她说开始的时候只是小沙粒
but then, after a while,
不过 不久后
it grew into something beautiful.
就长成美丽的珍珠
Dreams can begin small too.
梦想也可以从小的开始
No. No, I couldn’t… Take it.
不行 我不能要 拿去吧
It’ll get you the money you need for Mr Sykes.
它能帮你还债给斯盖丝先生
What do you mean, you don’t understand? We’ve been over it 1,000 times.
什么意思 有什么要弄明白的
I don’t want to have to say it again.
这件事我们谈论过一千次了 真不想再说了
You’re really giving me agita.
你真让我恼怒 你知道吗
I don’t know how else to say this.
我不知道要怎样和你说 雷尼
You see something, you kill it, you eat it.
你看到了就杀了它吃了它 就这样
Period. Thanks.
谢谢
That’s what sharks do. That’s a fine tradition.
鲨鱼就该这样 这是 优良传统 你怎么搞的
What’s the matter with you? Your brother Frankie, here, is a killer.
你兄弟法兰奇 他是个杀手
Thanks, Pop.
谢谢 老爸
He’s beautiful. He does what he’s supposed to do. Wipe your face.
他多美丽 做的都是该做的事 把脸抹干净
But you…
可是你
I’m hearin’ things.
我听到一些传闻
You gotta understand, when you look weak it makes me look weak.
你要明白 你看来懦弱 也会让我看来懦弱
I can’t have that. I know, Pop, I’m sorry.
这是我不能容许的 我知道 老爸 对不起
Lenny. Lenny. Look at me. Look at me.
雷尼 看着我 看着我
This handin’ over the business, it’s for you, for both of yous,
我的生意将来会 交给你们两兄弟
and you’re acting like you don’t even want it.
可是你看来好像并不想要
I need to know that you can handle that.
我必需知道你有能力应付
All right. Right here,
好吧 好吧
in front of me now, eat this.
现在 在我面前把它给吃了
Yeah. Gee, thanks, Pop. Here’s the thing.
好 谢谢爸 不过是这样的
I’m on a diet. I read an article about these shrimps. They’re not good for ya.
我正在减肥 我看过有关小虾的一篇文章
You know how many calories are in one of those shrimps?
他们对身体不好 你知道 他们有多少卡路里吗
A lot.
有很多
It’s true. It’s true and the other thing is,
真的 而且还有一件事
my sister had a baby and I took it over because she passed away
我姐妹有个婴孩 她过逝后让我抚养了
and then the baby lost its legs and its arms
后来婴孩失去手脚
and now it’s nothing but a stump but I still take care of it with my wife
现在只剩下一团肉 我和 老婆仍然照顾着它
and it’s growing and it’s fairly happy,
它还在成长 还挺快乐的
but it’s difficult cos I’ve been working a second shift at the factory
不过生活很艰难 我在工厂工作轮第二班
to put food on the table,
为了给一家提供三餐
but all the love I see in that little guy’s face makes it worth it in the end.
可是看到小家伙脸上的 爱意 一切都值得的
True story.
是真人真事
I’m not askin’ you anymore. I’m tellin’ you. Eat it!
我不问你了 现在命令你 吃了它
No. Have mercy.
不要 请饶命
Pop, please… Eat!
爸 求求你了 吃了
No eat.
不要吃
Son, eat the shrimp! No, please.
儿子 把小虾吃了 不 求求你 不要
Lenny! Eat, eat, eat! Don’t! Pop!
吃 吃 吃 不要逼我 爸
Put the shrimp down!
把小虾放下
Go now. No one’s looking. Get out of here.
趁现在没人看 快离开
You’re free, now go. Thank you.
你自♥由♥了 快走吧 走 谢谢你
You’re a good person.
你真是好人
Come on, fellas.
我们走吧
Pop, I can handle the reef. It’s not a problem.
爸 我能应付岩礁的生意 这不是问题
No. We’re gonna do this as a family.
不行 我们要一家人一起来管理
Frankie, I want you to take Lenny out, show him the ropes.
法兰奇 你带雷尼出去 教他怎么当鲨鱼
Come on, Pop. You’re gonna learn how to be a shark.
别这样 老爸 儿子 你得学习怎么当鲨鱼
Whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢
That kid better show up or he’s dead meat.
那小子最好出现 否则他死定了
Just say the word, boss.
只要你一声吩咐 老大
Carrying a big ol’ envelope full of money, gonna give it to Mr Sykes.
带着一大信封钱 拿去给斯盖丝先生
Hurry up. This is our chance, we don’t want to miss it.
赶快 我们的机会来了 不要错过
You sure? My trainer friend tipped me off.
你确定要这么做 我有内♥幕♥消息说这场
The race is rigged. We can’t lose.
比赛被♥操♥纵 我们赢定的
What’s the horse’s name?
那匹马叫什么名字
Lucky Day. Lucky Day at 200 to 1.
“鸿运当头” “鸿运当头”赔率200比1的大赌注
We’re gonna be rich! Rich!
我们要发财了 发财!
Top of the reef, here I come.
岩礁山顶 我来了
No, wait. What am I doing?
等等 我在做什么
Remember what Angie said. Remember what Angie said.
记住安琪是怎么说的 记住安琪的话
What did Angie say?
安琪说了什么
Dreams can begin small.
梦想可以从小的开始
You just have to… bet it all. Bet it all!
你只要… 全下了 全下
And Lucky Day wins.
“鸿运当头”赢了
Five thousand on Lucky Day to win.
我押5000赌”鸿运当头”赢
That’s 200 to one. That would pay a million clams.
赔率是200对1 赢了要赔一百万个蛤
Well, I guess that makes me Oscar the millionaire.
那我就成百万富翁奥斯卡了
The millionaire.
百万富翁
The millionaire.
百万富翁
Lucky Day. Lucky Day.
“鸿运当头” “鸿运当头”
Nice bet.
赌得好
You got a name?
你叫什么名字
You wanna tell me what it is?
要和我说叫什么吗
Well, mine’s Lola.
我叫罗拉
C’mon, man! Get your game face on!
别闹了 情况危急 要专心应付
So… Lola,
罗拉
my name’s…
我的名字叫…
My name is Oscar, sweetie.
我的名字是奥斯卡 宝贝
Mrs Sanchez.
三彻斯太太
The hippit?hop smooth talk don’t work with me.
油嘴滑舌也没用 我不吃这一套
My bad. Hey, so…
噢 对不起
Oscar. I was starting to think you skipped out on me.
我刚以为你跑了
Sykes! I see you’re already on your way to the concession stand.
看来你正准备让步
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你干嘛呢? 干嘛呢?
Mind bringing us back some drinks? Don’t you touching me.
不介意拿些饮料来吧 不准碰我
That would be great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
And some of them little wiener thingies.
顺便拿些维也纳香肠过来
The ones with the toothpicks? What are you doing? Don’t listen to him.
带牙签的? 你在干嘛 别听他的
Let me escort you to… my box. Your box?!
罗拉 让我护送你到我包厢去 你的包厢?
His box?! You can’t even afford the gum under the seats.
什么包厢 你连座位底下 的口香糖都付不起
He just laid five grand on Lucky Day.
他刚押了5000在”鸿运当头”身上
I think he can afford anything he wants.
我想他付得起
Five grand? My five grand?!
5000 我的那5000?
No, it was another five grand.
不是 是别的5000
You had the money to pay me back and you bet it anyway?
你有钱还我却拿去赌
Hold up. Gimme that!
等等 斯盖丝 给我
Clearly I’ve made a mistake.
看来是我弄错了
No, no, wait! Lola!
别走 等等 罗拉
Look. Deep down, I’m really superficial.
你听好了 我其实 没什么内涵 真的很肤浅
And don’t get me wrong, you’re cute,
别误会 你是很可爱
but… you’re a nobody.
可是你只是个无名小卒
Oscar, you cute, but you’re a nobody.
奥斯卡 你很可爱 可惜只是个无名小卒
Wait. Lola. Come back.
等等 罗拉 回来
I’m not a nobody. I’m a wiener.
我不是无名小卒 我是个法兰克福香肠
You are unbelievable.
你让人难以置信
You’re in trouble up to your gills and still you’re askin’ for more.
惹了一身麻烦还嫌不够
Now go on, get in here.
走 给我进去
Oscar, you better pray that this horse of yours comes through.
你最好祈祷你选的赛马 跑赢这场比赛
Bettin’ my five thousand.
居然拿我的5000去赌
Hey. Outta my seat. You, outta my seat.
那是我座位 你走开
Unbelievable.
难以置信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!