-朋友们 兄弟们 -罗伊
-Friends. Brothers! -Roy!
我告诉你 我们一直当你是笨蛋 但是
I gotta tell ya, we always figured you for a dumb shit, but, uh,
我们想也许你想回来重新入伙
we was thinkin’ maybe you wanna come back and rejoin the gang.
-所以 你会回来吗 -是的 你会回来吗
-So, uh, what do you say? -Yeah, what do you say?
我想我只会参加”即兴表演”
I think I’m just gonna wing it.
好吧
All right.
-而你们要进监狱 -那也行
-And you are goin ‘ to jail. -That works too.
好 爬虫
How, kimosabe!
好 爬虫
How, kimosabe!
站在你旁边真是太好了
Oh, it’s nice to be standing here next to you.
我还以为我没有机会谢谢你
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a chance to Thank you for…
多次搭救我们
for saving us so many times.
我希望你能了解 我感觉好像我们之间有些隔阂
I wish you could understand what…I feel like there’s this gap between us.
比如 我是一个牛仔 你却是一个印第安人
It’s like, I’m a cowboy, you’re an Indian.
你说”贝壳串珠” 我说”钱”[印第安人用作货币或饰品]
You say “wampum,” I say ” money.”
在某些方面 我只是想
At a certain point, I just think…
闭嘴 罗伊 你废话太多了
Shut up, Roy. You talk too much.
她 她 她刚才
Did…Did…She just…
她就在那儿 很准时 带着很大的账本
There she is, right on time, carrying a big, fat payroll.
我不知道我是不是会习惯这个
I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to this one.
不要担心 你会习惯它的
Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it.
我向你保证 我们不会让超过一半的女人成为执法人士的
I can guarantee you, we won’t get half as many girls being lawmen.
我知道人们都想要什么 但是
I know we’re spoken for, but…
你永远不会知道在某种关系中会发生什么
You never know what’s gonna happen in a relationship.
我要去掉我那个亡命徒的名字 我不会再用它了
I gotta get rid of my outlaw name. That’s not gonna work any more.
真的 你会叫自己什么
Really? What would you call yourself?
我不知道 我想我真正名字是怀亚特·厄普 但是
I don’t know. I mean, my real name’s Wyatt Earp, but…
厄普 真是一个糟糕的牛仔名字
Earp? That’s a terrible name for a cowboy.
-为什么 -烂
-Why? -Bad.
-真的吗 -烂
-Really? -Bad!
-那约翰·韦恩是个伟大的牛仔名字 -罗伊 看
-And John Wayne’s a great cowboy name? -Roy, look.
他们在那里
There they are.
是的 看看那些业余选手 那是我的
Yep. Look at those amateurs. That’s my move!
快点 罗伊 我们去说”你好”
Come on, Roy. Let’s go say ” howdy.”