看起来你们在这儿也碰到了倒霉事
Looks like y’all had a twister touch down in here.
罗伊·奥班诺和他的搭档路过城镇了
Roy O’Bannon and his partner come through town.
罗伊·奥班诺
Roy O’Bannon?
罗伊·奥班诺不会再有搭档了 朋友 他已经死了
Roy O’Bannon ain’t got no partner, friend. Roy O’Bannon is dead.
他没死 他昨晚和那个上海小子逃狱了
He ain’t dead. He busted out of jail last night with the Shanghai Kid.
上海小子 罗伊有了新同伙
Shanghai Kid? Roy got a new gang goin’?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 两个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch. That two-timin’ son of a bitch!
他和那个火车上的中国佬合伙出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
He double-crossed us with that Chinaman from the damn train!
就是这样 有点倾斜的角度
Just like that. See, at kind of a rakish angle.
-不错 不错 -我看起来怎么样
-Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. -How do I look?
我觉得你看上去很棒 我觉得你就像一个真正的牛仔
I think you look great. I think you look like a real cowboy.
非常利落 红色的大手帕
Very dapper, red bandana.
罗伊·奥班诺
Roy O’Bannon.
-我叫姜文 -约翰·韦恩
-My name is Chon Wang. -John Wayne?
姜文
Chon Wang.
-真是一个糟糕的牛仔名字 -为什么
-That’s a terrible cowboy name. -Why?
不好 拜托 太糟糕了
No, come on, that’s not gonna work. That’s horrible.
-太糟了 这条马尾辫子也很糟 -不要
-That’s so bad. And so’s the ponytail. -No!
实际上 它看上去也不是很糟糕
It doesn’t look that bad, actually.
永远不要碰我的辫子
Never touch my queue.
那个会杀了我的
That killed! Ow.
-我们得出发去卡森市了 -好的
-We have to go to Carson City. -Okay.
现在 在我们去卡森市之前
Now, before we go to Carson City,
我想要教你一些东西 快点
I want to teach you some stuff. Come on.
跟着我做
You just follow me.
-这是干什么 -锻炼敏捷 提高反应力
-What’s that? -Sensitivity. Increased reflexes.
这些是枪 它们可以是你最好的朋友或者最坏的敌人
Now, these are guns. These can be your best friend or worst enemy.
它在我的左手转了一圈 它在我的右手转了一圈
That’s a spin in my left hand. That’s a spin in my right hand.
这是同时旋转 现在我让你拿着它
That’s two spins. Now, here, I’m gonna let you hang onto this.
看见没有 要小心 时刻准备着
See? Whoa. Be careful. Always be ready. Always be ready.
现在 试着深呼气
Now, try to exhale for long-range shots,
浅吸气
inhale for short-range.
好了 现在捂住你的耳朵 因为声音会很大
All right, now cover up your ears, ’cause this could be loud.
捂住你的耳朵
Cover up your ears.
我像一匹野马 你无法驯服我
I am like a wild horse. You can’t tame me.
虽然你把燕麦放在槽中 我每天都会来吃一点
You put the oats in the pen, though, and I’ll come in for a nibble every day.
可一旦你关上那道门
But if you ever shut that gate,
我就会跳过栅栏 让你永远看不见我
I’ll jump the fence. You’ll never see me again.
关于你的丈夫 这并不是针对他
Thing about your husband…and this is nothing against him,
因为我真的喜欢他
because I really like him…
他来自一个非常男权主义的社会
he comes from a very male-dominated society.
我就这么说吧
Let me put it this way…
我的马肯定不是我最好的朋友
my horse is definitely not my best friend.
内华达州 卡森市
现在人们会古怪地看着你
Now, people start looking at you funny,
你只需说”你好 伙计”
all you gotta say is, ” Howdy, partner.”
你好 伙计
Howdy, partner?
在他们认为你慢脑筋之前说出来
Faster than that or people will think you’re slow in the head.
-你好 伙计 -你好 伙计
-Howdy, partner. -Howdy, partner.
-只需跟着我说 你好 伙计 -你好 伙计
-Just follow my lead. Howdy, partner. -Howdy, partner.
-你好 伙计 -就在那里停放好
-Howdy, partner. -Just park it right there.
不怎么管用啊
It’s not working.
有些人并不像我那么有耐心 所以今天不是很友好
Some people aren’t as tolerant as I am. Not very friendly today.
约翰 你要
John, what are you…
约翰
John…
好疼
Ow. Hurt.
还要努力学学的
Okay. We gotta work on that.
行了 约翰 直起来走路
Here you go, John. Straighten up here.
-罗伊 很疼 -我知道 约翰
-Roy, it hurts so bad. -I know, John,
如果你像这样走路 我可不和你一起走
but I’m not gonna walk with you if you walk like that.
我试试
I’ll be okay.
-罗伊 是你 -真见鬼
-Hey, Roy. It’s you. -Holy shit!
我成了通缉犯了 你看看
I’m a wanted man. Look at this!
-五百美金 可真不少 -让我看看
-Five hundred bucks! That’s a lot of money. -Let me see.
-画的很好 -小心点 小心点
-Nice picture. -Careful, careful.
你看看 你知道这意味着什么吗
Wow, look at this. Do you know what this means?
-这会把少女迷疯的 -真的吗
-This will drive the girls crazy. -Really?
没错 是真的 快 我们把它们都撕下来
Yes, really. Come on, let’s get a couple more of these.
-不坏嘛 -我也被通缉了
-It’s not bad. -I’m wanted too!
-什么 -这个
-What? -This.
拜托 不对吧
Oh, come on. That’s not right.
我知道 我不是从上海来的
I know. I’m not from Shanghai.
不会吧 一个共犯也要一千美金
No! $1 ,000 for a sidekick?
-一定是在开玩笑 -小心点
-You gotta be kidding me. -Be careful.
司法体制已经完蛋了
Justice system’s all screwed up.
一个连骑马都不会的人竟然还有个很酷的绰号♥ 上海小子
Man can’t even ride a horse, and that’s a really cool nickname…Shanghai Kid.
这就像是对它的一种
It’s like, got a snap to it that…
麻烦了 约翰 过来 快过来
Uh oh, trouble. John, come here. Get over here.
把他们困在这里 伙计们
Tie ’em up over here, fellas.
怎么了
-What’s going on? -Shh.
你好 伙计
Howdy, partner.
上帝啊 竟然有一队 他们应该不是在找我们的
Oh, my God, it’s a posse. They can’t be looking for us.
-一队什么 -估计他们只是打这儿路过
-What’s ” posse”? -Oh, I think they’re passing us by.
他好像是内森·范·克里夫警长 那个有精神病的杀手
It looked like Marshal Nathan Van Cleef, the psychotic killer.
罗伊·奥班诺 我是内森·范·克里夫警长
Roy O’Bannon! This is Marshal Nathan Van Cleef.
我知道你们藏在里面
-Ohh! -We know you’re hidin ‘in there.
上帝啊 真的是他 就是他
Oh, God, it is him. It is him.
你最好扔掉你的左轮手♥枪♥ 举手出来投降
Why don’t you throw down Your six-shooters and come out With your hands up.
还有和你一起的那个人♥渣♥
And that goes for the scum you’re ridin’ with too.
-他嬴了 -罗伊 罗伊 没事的
-He won. -Roy, Roy, it’s okay.
不 这怎么会没事 住手 你不了解这个家伙
No, it’s not okay! Stop! You don’t know this guy!
让我和他们说说 记着 我们要去救公主的
Let me talk to them. Remember, we have to save the princess.
你要干什么 站
What are you doin’? St…
-放轻松 伙计们 -他们为什么开枪打我
-Go easy, fellas. -Why are they shooting at me?
就是”上海小子先生”这怎么了 我是个通缉犯
What happened to ” Mr. Shanghai Kid”? “Oh, I’m a wanted man”?
-为什么 -因为你是个逃犯
-Why? -‘Cause you’re an outlaw.
-我不是一个逃犯 -住口 你这个坏人
-I am not an outlaw! -Stop! You’re a bad guy!
-看看那张海报吧 上面都写了什么 -把少女迷疯
-Look at that poster. What does that say? -Drives girls crazy.
把少女迷疯 你是把一队警♥察♥迷疯了
Drives girls crazy? Drives the posse crazy.
你让他们想绞死你 吊死你 因为你是个坏人
Makes them want to hang you, string you up, because you’re a bad guy.
-给你们二十秒时间考虑 -上帝啊 给我们一分钟吧
-You got 20 seconds… -Aw, God! Give us a minute!
绕到后面去 先生们
Go around back gentlemen.
别让他耍花招
Make sure he isn’t trying to pull the saddle over our eyes
记着 我要活捉那个中国佬
Remember, I want the Chinaman alive.
我不是坏人
I’m not a bad guy.
你是坏人 你和我在一起 你就是一个坏人
You’re a bad guy. You’re with me, you’re a bad guy.
你拉我下水的
Hey, you put me in this situation!
-我是好人 你是坏人 -不 我们两个都是坏人
-I’m the good guy, you’re the bad guy! -No! We’re both bad guys!
-不 只有你是坏人 你去告诉他们 -不
-No, only you’re the bad guy! You go out there and tell them! -No!
-我不出去 你自己出去吧 -不 你必须去
-I’m not going out there! You go out there! -No, you have to go!
-我♥干♥的吗 -不错嘛
-Did I just do that? -Not bad.
我不会空手道 但是我会”抓狂”而且我也会用的
I don’t know karate, but I know ” karazy,” and I will use it.
里面到底怎么了
What the hell is going on in there?
你还好吗
You okay?
你只是把我从窗户扔出来而已
You just threw me through a window.
你拿到了那些黄金
You got that gold?
什么 黄金 什么黄金
What? Gold? What gold?
答错了
Wrong answer.
等等 我 我没武器 我没带武器的
Wait. I’m…I’m unarmed. I’m unarmed!
我没有枪 等等 我没有枪 我
No gun. Hold on, no gun. I don’t…
我是没带武器 你不能射一个没带枪的人
I’m unarmed! You can’t shoot an unarmed man.
-别担心 我帮你 -不 约翰 不要 约翰
-Don’t worry. I help you. -No, John. No, no. John! John…
为荣誉而战 你会赢的
Fight with honor. You will win.
你♥他♥妈♥的有精神病啊
Are you frickin’ insane?
这就是他们在皇家卫兵学校教你的
Is that what they teach you in Imperial Guard School?
-什么 -捡起来
-What… -Pick ’em up.
这不是上海小子吗
If it ain’t the Shanghai Kid.
我们来跳个儿童舞怎么样
How about we make the Kid dance?
来吧 你能跳得更好的
Oh, come on! You can do better than that.
你不该抢这趟火车的 孩子
You robbed the wrong train, son.
-警长 我觉得 -闭嘴 把你的枪捡起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!