1881年 中国 紫禁城
公主驾到
爹 您把我许配给这样的人
不可能的 我不会嫁给他的
既然皇上那么看重他 就让皇上嫁给他好了
公主点头 青蛙说
The princess nodded, and the frog said
“你一旦答应 就必须要做到”
“That which you have promised, you must perform.”
非常好 继续读
Very good. Keep reading.
公主俯身亲吻了青蛙
“So the princess leaned in and kissed the frog,
这时 青蛙变成一位英俊的王子
“but as she did, he became a handsome prince
后来他们骑马到了他的王国
“and they rode off to his kingdom,
从此以后一起幸福地生活
where they lived happily ever after. ”
从此以后一起幸福地生活
Happily ever after.
没有像”从此以后一起幸福地生活”这样的事
There’s no such thing as ” happily ever after.”
不会发生在一位真正的公主身上
Not for a real princess.
我这个公主的父亲想要我嫁的人永远是一只青蛙
The prince my father wants me to marry will always be a frog.
我的提议仍然有效 我会帮你去美国
My offer still stands. I will help you get to America.
-美国 -那太好了
-America? -That’s very kind.
但是我们就要没时间了
But we’re running out of time.
我知道有一艘要驶往美国的船 但是我们必须今晚就走
I know of a ship bound for America, but we must leave tonight.
-今晚就走 -我们得抓紧 公主
-Leave tonight? -We must hurry, Princess.
快点 公主
Hurry, Princess.
公主
你叫我停
奴才不敢
两个月以后的今天 中午十二点
你们一定要把十万根金条啊
送到内华达州卡森市的教会里
否则的话 公主性命难保
万岁
奉天承运 皇帝诏曰
特派三位最勇敢的皇家卫兵
陪同皇家翻译 一同前往亚美利加国保护佩佩公主
-蒙古汉 -喳
-Mung Goo Hi.
-赵超 -喳
-Zhou Hei.
-周陆 -喳
-Chow Lu.
出列
散
接旨
谢主隆恩 万岁万岁万万岁
姜文 你来干什么
没有留住公主是我的责任 请允许我一同前往搭救公主
这 不可能
队长
我老了 只有姜文这么一个侄子
您就开开恩让他陪我去一趟吧 啊
他还能帮着搬搬行李哪
也好
让那些洋人们教育教育他
是是是
陪我到军机处报到
喳
美国 内华达州
美国 内华达州 七周之后
是的 没错 就是它
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, that’s it.
好 很好
Okay. Great. Great. Okay.
来这里 看看这个 在这上面花费了很多时间的
Come here. Look at this. Spent a lot of time on this.
现在 专心点 因为我不想出任何的差错
Now, pay attention, ’cause I don’t want any mistakes.
我已经计算好了火车的速度 和我们的马的速度
Now, I’ve calculated the speed of the train and the speed of our horses.
我们会在这个向量处会合 唯一的变量是风
We meet at this vector. The only variable is the wind.
-技术上讲 如果骑马到这里 -这是火车
-Technically, if you travel over here on the horses… -Is this the train?
那我们就开始即兴表演吧 就像我们以前经常做的那样
All right. We’re just gonna wing it… like we always do.
赶上火车 然后再跳上去
Ride down, jump on the train,
把钱抢到手了 回去逛窑子 可以了吧
hoorah the money, head back to the cathouse, all right?
走吧 快点 开始行动
-Mm-hmm. -Let’s go. Come on. Move out. Go!
你还好吗 有点紧张 新手有点紧张没关系
You okay? Nervous? It’s all right to be nervous when you’re new.
你不会有事的 我会照看着你的
You’ll be okay. I’ll keep an eye on you.
你要做的就是听我指挥 好了 快点 抢匪们
All you gotta do is follow my lead. All right, look alive, outlaws!
公主俯身亲吻了青蛙
“So the princess leaned in and kissed the frog,
这时 青蛙变成一位英俊的王子
“but as she did, he became a handsome prince,
后来他们骑马到了他的王国
“and they rode off to his kingdom,
从此以后一起幸福地生活
where they lived happily ever after. ”
举起手来 女士们先生们
Reach for the sky, ladies and gentlemen!
-谁要是 -谁要是碰下枪 我就轰掉他的脑袋
Touch that gun and I’ll blow your god damn head off!
华♥莱♥士♥你干什么 我可是你们之中唯一可以这样说话的人
What are you doin’? I sorta like to be the only guy that talks, Wallace.
-好吧 对不起 -这就好 没事
-All right. I’m sorry. -That’s okay. That’s okay. Good.
别担心 走吧 快点 大个 我们走
Don’t worry. Come on, come on. Big ‘Un, let’s go.
为什么这个新手在喊话 你在哪儿找到这个家伙的
Why is the new guy talking? Where did you get this guy?
你知道我是唯一能喊话的人 好了 大家都保持镇静
You know I’m the only one who talks. Okay, everybody keep calm.
你在想要向我开火 对吧
You think you’re gonna shoot me? Is that right?
你在这里弄到什么了 是吗 你弄到了这把枪
What you got right in here? Yeah, you got this gun?
你想用这把枪干点什么是吧
You think you’re gonna do something with that gun?
快点 淑女 你在纱线里藏了什么吧
Come on, Lady Bird. You got anything in here besides yarn?
都拿出来 都拿出来 都给我拿出来
-You got it out for me! -Hey!
过来 过来 我们不拿女人的东西
Come here. Come here. We don’t steal from women.
走开 靠边站
Get over here. Take that side.
伸出你的手 伸出你的手
Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
刚才的事真对不起 我道歉
I’m so sorry about that. I apologize.
你第一次看到抢匪
First time you’ve seen an outlaw?
害怕 而且还有点兴奋
Scared? Kind of excited too?
或者都有 是的
All mixed up? Yeah.
我们上次抢劫火车的时候都是裸体的 当时外面很热
Last train we robbed, we were naked, it was so hot out.
有某个东西
Yeah, it was somethin’.
是的 开始时就是这样的
Yeah, it’s got my initials right there.
你在看什么
What are you lookin’ at?
等等 住手 你在哪儿找到这个家伙的
Wait! Stop! Where did you get this guy?
-德克萨斯 -德克萨斯 你是精神病吗
-Texas. -Texas? Are you insane?
开枪打我吧 我都不知道 我们在这里在干什么
Just shoot me now, ’cause I don’t understand what we’re doing here.
先生先生先生先生 过来过来过来 坐下
Sir, sir, sir, sir. Come here, come here, come here. Sit down.
-对不起 我喝水呀 -先生 坐下
-Excuse me. -Sir, sit down.
-怎么了 华♥莱♥士♥ 你在干什么 -我只是在即兴表演
-What happened? Wallace, what are you doing? -I’m just wingin’ it.
不 我们不是那样即兴表演的
No! That’s not how we wing it!
不要再即兴表演了 住手 过来 大个子
No more winging it! Stop! Come on, Big ‘Un.
-你已经没有即兴表演的权利了 -该死的
-You’ve lost your “winging it” privileges. -Damn.
该死的
Damn!
我叔叔呢
叔叔 叔叔 叔叔你没事吧 叔叔
你们谁做的
谁杀了我的叔叔 谁干的
Who killed my uncle? Who did this?
把炸♥药♥给我 把炸♥药♥给我
Give me the dynamite. Give me the dynamite.
不不不 你留在这里 你不用跟过来
No, no, no, no. You stay here. You don’t get to come.
-看着华♥莱♥士♥ -看着这里
-Keep an eye on Wing Nut. -Hey, Blue, looky here!
很好
Okay.
-谁杀了我的叔叔 -这是什么 东方快车吗
-Who killed my uncle? -What the hell is this, the Orient Express?
-抓住他 -过来
-Get him! -Come here!
保险箱就快爆♥炸♥了
Wh…Hey! The safe’s getting ready to blow!
准备好去拿我们的劳动成果吧
Get ready to reap the fruits of our labor.
抓住他 我们上
Move it! Let’s go!
罗伊 你把我们的成果炸飞了
Roy, you just blew the shit out of our fruits.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们得抓到那个中国佬
We got a Chinaman to catch.
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
站住 别动 转过来
Stop! Stop! Turn around!
转过来
Turn around!
到底怎么
What the…
-你是谁 -罗伊
-Who are you? -Hey, Roy!
你不担心吗 我帮你掩护
Don’t you worry about a thing! I got you covered!
不
No!
不
No!
滚下去吧 宝贝 滚下去
Roll, baby, roll!
别动 奥班诺 现在是我说了算
Reach for the sky, O’Bannon! It’s my gang now!
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你说你的朋友有很多财产的
You said your friend had a large estate.
他是有啊
He does.
-他到底是干什么的 -好吧 你可以说他是一个
-What exactly does he do? -Well, you could say…
慈善家
he’s a philanthropist.
他帮助中国的移♥民♥ 靠自己的能力生活
He helps Chinese immigrants get back on their feet.
欢迎来到美国 公主
Welcome to America, Princess.
罗方
Lo Fong.
原谅我没有行屈膝礼
Forgive me if I do not bow.
卡尔文 这个男人是卖♥♥
Calvin, this man is a trai…
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Traitor.
为什么 因为他从紫禁城逃了出来
Why? Because he ran away from the Forbidden City?
你的酬金放在桌子上了 安德鲁斯先生
Your reward is on the table, Mr. Andrews.
现在你必须加倍付酬金 否则我就杀了她
Well, now you’re gonna have to double it, or I’m gonna kill her.
安德鲁斯先生 我们中国人
One thing about the Chinese, Mr. Andrews …
我们不会谈判两次的
We do not renegotiate.
如果你觉得我会答应你什么
Whatever you think I’m going to do for you,
那你就错了