放松 放松 从这开始滑行
Relax, relax. Smooth sailing from here.
是了 这两个人就是攻击我的人
Yes, these are the men who attacked me.
恐怕这些攻击者已经 暂时开始躲避我们了 大人
I’m afraid the assailants have temporarily eluded us, my Lord.
或许你应该解释给我听
Perhaps you could explain to me
疯子玲是怎样
how Loony Lin managed to escape
从有全世界最值得尊敬警♥察♥看守的
from the confines of Scotland Yard under the watch
伦敦警♥察♥局越狱的
of the most respected police force in the world.
是的 的确 是很令人费解
Yes, of course. It’s absolutely fascinating.
她用一副相当
She picked the lock
淫秽的扑克牌撬开了锁
using a deck of rather risqué playing cards.
然后利用一个拖把和一个叉子
Then scaled the walls
还有各种各样偷盗用的紧身衣
with a mop, a fork…
爬过了围墙
and various pilfered undergarments.
你们要把她移交中国政♥府♥
You’ve got to hand it to the Chinese.
他们非常蠢 大人 对吗
They’re awfully ingenious, Lord, aren’t they?
你的无知知道什么
Does your incompetence know no bounds?!
我在哪
Where am l?
玲
Lin!
我甚至不认识这些女人
I don’t even know these women.
玲 你在这干什么
Lin, what are you doing here?
哦 主啊
Oh, Lord.
你想试试37页上的那毒药吗
Do you want to try the position on page 37?
过来 我的小荡♥妇♥
Come here, you little minx.
什么
What?
你没事吧 不 我没事
You okay? No, I’m not okay.
我刚刚被牧场的动物强♥暴♥过
I’ve just been violated by a barnyard animal.
谁会在这空地中♥央♥堆一堆石头
Who would leave a pile of stones in the middle of the field?
我不知道 姜 这些人很怪
I don’t know, Chon. These people are nuts.
行了
Come on.
我能告诉你些事吗 什么
Can I tell you something? What?
这是一次该死的冒险
This is a hell of a damn adventure we’re on.
我跟你在一起很开心
I’m having an absolute ball with you.
我也是
Me too.
来了
Here we go.
把你的拇指伸出来 王公
Get your thumb out, maharaja.
为什么 过这边来
Why? Get over here.
劳驾
Excuse me!
玲 玲
Lin! Lin!
我的肩膀有点紧绷绷的
My shoulder’s getting a little tight.
这是你第一次来英国 不是吗
This is your first time in England, isn’t it?
你怎么知道这附近的路的 难以置信
How do you know your way around? It’s incredible.
我向来方向感都很强
I always had a good sense of direction.
你可以再说一次
You can say that again.
我希望我们能一起说你了解谁
I wish we could say the same about you know who.
一但把他送到山上
I once sent him over a mountain range.
他就永远迷路
He was lost forever.
有一次 我把他送到长城
One time, I sent him over the Great Wall.
他迷路迷了3天 3天
He was lost for three days. Three days?!
哦 天哪 我们有这么多共同点
Oh, gosh, we got a lot in common.
我从没遇到象你这样的人 罗伊
I’ve never met anybody like you, Roy.
真的 u3000u3000u3000是
Really? Yeah.
嘿 在你不高兴之前 我能告诉你件事吗
Hey, can I tell you something without you getting offended?
什么
What?
你的身材很好
You have a great body.
我说是因为从外表就可以看的出
There. I said it. It’s out in the open.
你必须解决 我
You must work out. Me?
对不起
Excuse me.
姜 你在干什么
Chon, what are you doing?
我不喜欢坐在后面
I don’t like the backseat.
让我感到恶心 眩晕
Makes me sick. Dizzy.
白色小教堂
Whitechapel.
这看起来象是个好邻居
This looks like a nice enough neighborhood.
小猫和靴子是什么 是个寄宿公♥寓♥
What is Puss ‘n’ Boots? It’s a boardinghouse.
一些船上的水手极力推荐的
Some of the sailors on the ship coming over recommended it.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我不会让我妹妹住这儿
I won’t let my sister stay here.
那我们要怎么办 到萨瓦去吗
What are we supposed to do? Check in to the Savoy?
我们会在进房♥间前被拘捕
We’ll get arrested before we get to our room.
我不介意这个地方
I don’t mind this place.
瞧 她还是有点开放的
See? She’s a little openminded.
我知道这听起来很荒谬 因为我刚认识她
I know this sounds crazy ’cause I just met her…
我想我爱上她了
but I think I’m falling for her.
我想她就是我要的那个人
I think she’s the one.
罗伊 他是我妹妹
Roy, she’s my baby sister.
我知道她是 谢谢上帝
I know she is. Thank God!
这是我得到的唯一机会
That’s the only chance I’ve got.
我已经准备好了要开始行动
I’m getting ready to launch a little thing
叫做 “行动 让她倒在我怀里”
called “Operation: Sweep Her Off Her Feet.”
你要在她面前帮我说好话
You’re in a position to talk me up.
我能靠你吗
Can I count on you?
拜托 我从没向你要求过什么
Please, buddy, I’ve never asked you for anything.
当然 罗伊 我会告诉她实话
Sure, Roy. I’ll tell her the truth.
先把事实拖一拖
Don’t get hung up on the truth.
帮你的老友修修毛边
Feel free to smooth out your old pal’s rough edges.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, buddy.
玲 过来
Lin. Come.
坐下
Sit.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
要过夜吗
Fancy a tumble?
噢 两天前你在哪
Oh! Where were you two days ago?
我可能马上就会和你做
I would have bedded you in a second.
现在你在找一个已经改变了的男人
Now you’re looking at a changed man.
我可以说为一个特殊的人保留着
I’m sort of saving myself for someone special.
我会给你打折
I’ll give you a discount.
那是所有女人对我说的最浪漫的事
That’s the most romantic thing any woman’s ever said to me.
你最好离开这
You better go.
你最好在我们失控前离开这 走
You better go before we lose control. Go!
如果你改变了主意
If you change your mind…
罗伊
Roy!
我们的长辈会给你找适合你的男人
Our father would talk about the right man for you.
他必须要强壮 勇敢
He must be strong, courageous…
而且还要是个好爸爸
and a good father.
象罗伊那样 u3000u3000u3000行了 姜
Like Roy. We got her, Chon.
不是象罗伊那样的
Not like Roy.
你不象我了解他
You don’t know him like I do.
他有很多坏习惯
He has many bad habits.
例如
Such as?
抽烟 喝酒 还有赌博
He drinks, smokes, and he gambles.
姜 你这是在干什么
Chon, where are you going with this?
他为了钱而和女人睡觉
He sleeps with women for money.
你在
What are you
罗伊不会那么做 我可看到他在想什么
Roy don’t do that. I can see inside him.
他心肠很好
He has a good heart.
对了
That’s right.
他的三文鱼不逆流而游
His salmon don’t swim upstream.
他对牛弹琴
He shoots blanks.
玲 他不值得信任
Lin, he cannot be trusted.
你怎么能那么说 他是你的朋友
How could you say that? You’re his friend.
是 差不多
Yeah, sort of.
罗伊是那种
Roy is the type of a friend
你最好别把他介绍给你其他的朋友
you’d never introduce to your other friends
或者把他带回家见家人
or bring home to your family.
他从来不说实话 你知道我管他叫什么
He never speak the truth. You know what I call him?
不是罗伊·欧班纳 罗伊·欧胡扯
Not Roy O’Bannon. Roy O’Baloney.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
玲 我不许
Lin, I forbid it.
你不是我爸爸
You are not my father.
罗伊 你在这啊
Roy, there you are.
嗨u3000u3000u3000嗯
Hi. Mmhmm.
你需要什么 兄弟
You need anything, buddy?