我对内华达州不是很了解
I’m not acquainted with the Nevada province.
但我从81年后就没再去过印度
But I haven’t been to lndia since ’81.
我在东方度过了 我生命中大部份时间
I spent most of my time in the Orient.
我听说你刚从中国回来
I hear you’ve just returned from China.
你真是见多识广 王公
You are wellinformed, maharaja.
我一直梦想中国人
It is my dream that the Chinese people
会以印度为榜样 而且有一天信奉不列颠的法律
will follow lndia’s example and one day embrace British rule.
中国应该感到很骄傲
The Chinese are very proud.
他们把家族和荣誉
They place family and honor above all else.
放得比任何事物都高
Well, I’m sure we can break them of that.
不好意思 我要走开一下
If you’ll excuse me, I have a matter to attend to.
直到我们再次见面
Until we meet again.
耐心 我为你感到骄傲 姜
Patience. I’m proud of you, Chon.
我们必须找到玉玺
We must find the seal.
你在看什么
What do you see?

Shh, shh, shh!
他从桌子上拿起一个象龙的钥匙
He just pulled a fancy dragon key out of his desk.
那是爸爸的
That was my father’s!
我必须为爸爸的荣誉复仇
I must avenge his honor.
嘿 慢点 急脾气 慢点
Hey, slow down, tiger. Slow down.
不要把所有中国人都算在我头上
Quit going all Chinese on me.
他哪去了
Where is he?
妈的 记着你的难题箱 耐心
Damn it. Remember your puzzle box. Patience.
好吧 没窗户
Okay, there are no windows.
我们是从门进了
We just came in through the only doorway.
只有一个解释
That leaves one explanation.
记得在”罗伊·欧班纳对决木乃伊”
Remember in “Roy O’Bannon vs. The Mummy”
蛇神是怎样逃的
how the zombie king got away
当我追他进了法老王的墓时
when I chased him into the pharaoh’s tomb?
发现在斯芬克斯后面有条密道
There’s a secret passageway behind the sphinx.
这附近应该有个杆或者按钮之类的
There’s gotta be a lever or a button over here.
帮我把这些东西抬起来
Help me lift some stuff up.
罗伊
Roy!
那幅画 u3000u3000u3000它在看着我
The painting. It’s looking at me.
看u3000u3000u3000哦 是啊
Look! Oh, yeah.
看起来象是在看着我们 不错
Looks like it’s looking at me. That’s great.
不 是真眼睛 会动的
No, real eyes. Moving!
你被骗了 不是吗
That kid got to you, didn’t he?
难以置信 我们不是在鬼屋吧
Unbelievable! We’re not in a haunted house.
那是艺术家运用的技术
That’s a technique that an artist uses.
“普遍存在的凝视”或者”追踪的眼睛”是技术术语
“Ubiquitous gaze” or “pursuant eyes” is the technical term.
有点不正常 明白了吧
It’s unnerving, though. I’ll give you that.
罗伊 现在 会动的眼睛 看
Roy. Now, those eyes. Look!
不管你怎么说 姜
Whatever you say, Chon.
让我们看看你这有什么 雷斯本
Let’s see what you got here, Rathbone.
罗伊
Roy!
什么 姜 它们现在在动吗
What, Chon? Are the statues moving now?

Wow.

Mmmmm!
罗伊
Roy!
你再冲我喊 我都不知道自己在想什么了
I can’t hear myself think with you shouting at me.

Chon?
姜 姜
Chon? Chon?
真实荒谬
This is ridiculous.
如果你想像孩子那样再玩
If you want to act like a child and play games…
就去找别人
then find someone else…
因为我现在在认真处理这些东西
’cause I take this stuff seriously.
我来这是工作 我有任务
I’m here to work. I’m on a mission.

Chon?
好吧 姜
Okay, Chon.
好吧 你这个中国小赖皮
Okay, you little Chinese otter.
我们来玩玩吧
Let’s play.

Ha!
姜 魔鬼
Chon, demons!
她将会为我战斗
She’s gonna fight my battles for me.
快点 我们走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
什么 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
有点古怪 我喜欢
It’s kinky. I like it.
哇 看看这个
Wow! Look at this.
等一下 这屋子有点不一样
Wait. There’s something different about this room.

Hey.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
文 姜 感谢老天
Wang! Chon, for God’s sakes.
现在他出现了 我找到了
Now he shows up. I found it.
等一下 你想听一下吗
Wait. Do you want to hear?
玉玺不见了
The seal’s gone.

Lin.
罗伊
Roy!
我们还回来吗
Are we gonna come back?
罗伊
Roy!
你一定要那么做吗
Must you keep doing that?
我不能被看见或听见
I was taught not to be seen or heard.
玉玺
The seal.
我是个遵守诺言的人
I am a man of my word.
我记得看我哥哥摆弄这个的时候
I remember watching my brother play with this
象个婴儿喋喋不休
like a baby rattle.
当我想碰它的时候 太后就打我
When I’d try to touch it, the dowager empress beat me.
毋庸质疑 你有个可怜的童年
No doubt your deprived childhood
使你变成今天这个样子
made you into the man you are today.
乌超
Wu Chow.
乌什么
Wu who?
他是皇帝的私生子弟弟
He is the emperor’s bastard brother.
从紫禁城驱逐出去
He was banished from the Forbidden City
因为想偷玉玺
for trying to steal the lmperial Seal.
我们的爸爸抓住他的
Our father caught him.
他发誓要回去继承王位
He vowed to return to claim the emperor’s throne.
那小子
This guy?
一切都在按计划进行
I’ll assume everything has been arranged as discussed.
没什么好担心的 一切进行得很顺利
You have nothing to worry about. It’s all in place.
那个钻石有猴子爪那么大
That diamond is as big as a damn monkey’s paw.
看那 罗伊
Look at that. Roy.
别打它的主意
Don’t even think about it.
我只是羡慕那技术 姜
I’m just admiring the craftsmanship, Chon.
到目前为止 我们的交易结束了
So for now, our business is completed.
玲哪去了
Where’s Lin?!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
只是替你保管一下
Just looking out for number one.

No!
那孩子拿了玉玺
The kid got the seal!

Chon!
糟了
It’s stuck.

Lin!
快点 你能做到
Go! You can do it!
她做到了
She’s got it.
她做到了
She’s got it!
罗伊 快点
Roy! Come on!
姜 我们俩认识那么久了
Chon, what in our history together
你怎么认为我能做到
makes you think I’m capable of something like that?
罗伊 我办不到
Roy! I can’t do that!
快点
Hurry up!
等一下
Wait.
有个更好的办法
There’s a better way.
减速
Slow down!
我要死啦
I’m a bat out of hell!
耶 喔
Yeehaw!
另外 我不知道刹车在哪
Besides, I don’t know where the brake is.
什么
What?!
小心
Look out!
现在怎么办 兄弟
So, what now, buddy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!