不该惹他
Shouldn’t have touched him.
滚开 你这小鬼
You scram, you little punk.
我在伦敦警♥察♥局有朋友
I’ve got friends at Scotland Yard.
真想在你胸口捶一拳
I’ll give you up in a heartbeat.
你拿到你的表了吗
You get your watch back?
不用担心我的表 走吧
Don’t worry about my watch. Go on.
那是击到
It’s a knockoff.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我叔叔从林肯那偷来的
My uncle stole this watch from President Lincoln.
那是一个无价的传家宝
It’s a priceless family heirloom.
不是从典当商那买♥♥回来的
Not according to the pawnbroker.
你不该偷
You should not steal.
如果我不偷我就没有饭吃
If I don’t steal, I don’t eat.
谁教你功夫的
Who showed you how to do all that kicking and punching?
我爸爸
My father.
你听过吗 父母
Have you ever heard of those? They’re parents.
你没有 因为你是个孤儿
You don’t ’cause you’re a little orphan.
现在 走开吧 你在影响我们的形象
Now, go on. You’re cramping our style.
哦 这个国家真差劲
Oh, this country blows.
你需要个地方住下吗
You need a place to stay?
进来吧 暖和暖和
Come on in and warm your dogs.
你会惹很多麻烦
You can get into a lot of trouble
闯进个这样的地方
breaking into a place like this.
做的不错
That being said, well done.
你刚吃了最后的巧克力
You just ate the last chocolate.
我是吃了
Course I did.
你最好照顾好你自己
You gotta look out for number one.
我以前就是这样
I could really get used to this.
过着乡绅的生活
Living the life of a country gentleman.
可能画些画
Maybe doing a little painting.
让玲和孩子们在花♥园♥里玩
Let Lin play in the garden with the children.
维拉 查克和大卫
Vera, Chuck, and Dave.
谁是玲
Who’s Lin?
玲是我见过女人中最漂亮的一个
Lin’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.
她将是欧班纳家的救世主
She’s gonna be the savior of the house of O’Bannon.
姜 看看这些线
Chon, check out the threads.
我所缺少的就是 一条忠实的猎犬蜷缩在我脚下
All I’m missing is the loyal hound curled at my feet.
我们在浪费时间 我们必须找到雷斯本
We are wasting time. We must find Rathbone.
你认为我在干什么
What do you think I’ve been doing?
坐在这喝着昂贵的烈酒
Sitting here drinking expensive hooch?
再来一杯
Refill.
我一直在想这个计划
I’ve been working on a plan.
现在 哦 别把白兰地溅出来
Now Whoa. Don’t slosh the brandy.
把花弄乱了 滚开
lt messes with the bouquet. Sod off.
我在试着教你一系列的技巧
I’m trying to teach you a skill set.
帮你离开街道
Help get you off the street.
酒保赚很多钱 罗伊
Bartenders make big bucks. Roy!
计划
The plan.
谢谢 姜
Thank you, Chon.
如果我们找到玉玺
If we find the seal…
我们可以证明雷斯本杀了你♥爸♥爸
we can prove Rathbone killed your dad.
那是古老的万福玛利亚游戏
It’s the old Hail Mary play.
我还有个想法 我们在哪挖个地道
I also have a version where we dig a tunnel.

Hey!
该死的弹射器 老天
Bloody catapult. Jesus Christ!
你不需要弹射器 谁问你了
You don’t need a catapult! Who asked you?
大人说话小孩别插嘴
You don’t interrupt grownups when they’re talking.
纳尔逊雷斯本大人请了很多人
“Lord Nelson Rathbone requests the pleasure of your company
去女皇即位
at the jubilee ball
50年庆典舞会
in honor of Her Majesty’s 50th year on the throne.”
听其来不错
Sounds good.
那会戒备森严
It doesn’t address security.
他们不会让我和姜
They’re not gonna let Chon and I
跳着华尔兹进城♥堡♥
waltz into the castle.
你所需要的就是化装
All you need is a proper disguise.
我喜欢好好化个妆
I do like a good disguise.
我看起来象个傻子
I look like a fool.
什么 你是个王公 那是印度皇室
What?! You’re a maharaja. That’s lndian royalty.
但我是中国人u3000u3000u3000一样啦
But I’m Chinese. It’s the same thing.
晃晃你的头
Bob your head a little bit.
让你看起来更象印度皇族
Gives you more of a lndiaroyalty flavor.
不错 成绩显著 成绩显著
That’s good. Good show, good show.
成绩显著 成绩显著
Good show, good show.
好呀 好呀 好呀 好呀
Cheerio, cheerio. Cheerio, cheerio.
我们见到雷斯本时怎么办
What do we do when we see Rathbone?
杀了他
Kill him.
不 行吗 不
No, okay? No!
你要有礼貌 因为我们还没拿到玉玺
You’re gonna be civil, ’cause we don’t have the seal.
没玉玺 没有玲 没有家族荣誉 知道了
No seal. No Lin. No family honor. Okay?
冷静点 好 我们看起来还不错
Be cool. Okay, we look great.
让我们享受吧
Let’s enjoy this party.
喂 你来干什么 我也进去
Whoa. What are you doing? I’m going inside.
这地方会闹鬼的u3000u3000u3000你是马夫
The place is haunted. You’re the harness man.
你回到马车那
You get back at the carriage.
你等在外面以防万一 我们能快点逃走
You wait in case we need to make a quick getaway.
继续 各就各位
Go on. Man your post.
你不能总是得到你想要的东西
You don’t always get what you want.
你为什么总是对那个孩子那么差
Why are you so mean to that boy?
我从那孩子身上 找到好多自己的影子
I see a lot of myself in that kid.
会让我有反常行为 走吧
It’s kind of freaking me out. Come on.
请问你的名字 谢谢
Your name, please, sir.
我才可以替您通报
So I can announce you.
谢洛克 豪穆斯
Sherlock…Holmes.
谢洛克豪穆斯
Sherlock Holmes.
您代表哪个省 您的职位
Which province do you represent, Your Highness?
内华达
Nevada.
请允许我引见谢洛克·豪穆斯少将
May I present Major General Sherlock Holmes
和内华达王公殿下
and His Highness, the maharaja of Nevada.
保安安排的怎么样
How are the security arrangements?
哦 所有的事都很顺利 大人
Oh, everything seems to be going swimmingly, my Lord.
如果我可以说
And if I may say so…
今晚很荣幸保卫大人
it is an honor to guard Your Lordship tonight.
我代表伦敦警♥察♥局
I speak for all of us at Scotland Yard
向您说不管您离王位多远
when I say that no matter how far you are from the throne…
在我们心中您永远都是第一位
you’ll always be number one in our hearts.
好 计划是这样的
Okay, here’s the plan.
我们要找个小个的中国人
We’re gonna get a little chow.
然后我们悄悄离开这
Then we’re gonna sneak out of here.
开始找玉玺u3000u3000u3000好
Start looking for that seal. Okay.
葡萄干布丁 先生 u3000u3000u3000什么
Spotted Dick, sir? What?
葡萄干布丁
Spotted Dick.
你能相信这家伙吗
Can you believe this guy?
我在找东西吃
I’m trying to get something to eat.
他在问我是不是拍手了
He’s asking me if I got the clap.
我认为他是给你提供食品
I think he’s offering you food.
哦 葡萄干布丁
Oh. Spotted Dick.
哦 不 我想我不用了
Oh, no. I think I’ll pass.
我不是个喜欢甜品的人
I’m not really a dessert man.
也许我朋友想要点葡萄干布丁
Perhaps my friend might like some Spotted Dick.
我想尝尝那些香肠
I might try one of these sausages.
一个小个的熏肠
A little smoky Joe.
嗯 不错
Mmm! This is good!
我想这的吃的会很差
I thought the food here was supposed to suck.
羊杂肠是从苏格兰运来的 先生
The haggis is fresh from Scotland, sir.
是用最好的羊膀胱做的
It’s made from the finest sheeps’ bladders.
我要去喝点威士忌然后漱漱口
I’m gonna get some whiskey and wash my mouth out.
你应该试试野猪
You should try the quail.
今天早上我自己打的
I shot them myself this morning.
你好吗 大人
How do you do, Your Lordship?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!