是的 我今晚必须走
Yes. I must leave tonight.
好吧 拿着这钥匙
Okay. Take this key.
到房♥间 洗个澡
Go to the room. Get cleaned up.
你的老友罗伊有个主意
Your old pal Roy’s got a plan.
去吧 快
Go! Come on!
你好 大男孩
Howdy, big boy.
什么
What?
那有个女人 她想让我跟她睡觉
There’s a woman in there! She wants me to sleep with her.
她当然想
Of course she does.
我告诉她中国出名的不仅仅是
I told her the Great Wall ain’t the only big thing
长城
coming out of China.
你为什么要那么说 因为你能拿到钱
Why did you say that? So you could get the money.
我不会为了钱和那个女人睡觉
I will not sleep with women for money!
为什么
Why?
我会为了钱和她睡觉
I’m gonna sleep with her for money.
姜 回去做你该做的事吧
Chon, just go in there and do your business
想想你在英国的妹妹
and think about your sister in England.
什么 罗伊
What? Roy!
职责所在 罗伊
Duty calls. Roy!
晚上好 市长先生
Good evening, Mr. Mayor.
他们在哪
Where are they?
谁
Who?
我的女儿
My daughters.
10楼
10th floor.
罗伊 罗伊 你有麻烦了
Roy? Roy, you got trouble.
罗伊
Roy!
我要去查点事 我马上回来
I got to check on something. I’ll be right back.
姜 新计划 我们要走了
Chon, new plan. We got to go.
姜 你在干什么
Chon, what are you doing?!
我在给她治背
I’m fixing her back.
把她放下 你个废物
Put her down, you decadent Philistine.
嘿 姜 快点 走吧
Hey, Chon, come on! Let’s go!
拜拜 拜
Byebye. Bye.
快点
Come on!
我不明白 怎么了
I don’t understand. What’s going on?
没时间解释了
I don’t have time to explain.
你要知道的是有坏人在跟着我们
All you have to know is there are bad men after us…
但我是好人
but I’m in the right.
罗伊 你要相信我
Roy. You gotta trust me on this.
好吧 看
Okay, look.
这是我生命中的变迁时期
I’m in a transitional phase in my life.
但是 但是什么
But… But what?
你要知道真♥相♥
You want to know the truth?
我现在有点失落
I’m a little lost right now.
我了解你 你有志向
I see you. You’ve got a sense of purpose.
但是看看我 我是个30岁的侍应生 男妓
But look at me. I’m a 30yearold waiter/gigolo.
有什么将来
Where’s the future in that?
那计划是什么
So what’s the plan?
你一直是我的榜样 姜
You were always my compass, Chon.
计划 你问我正确的问题
The plan. You ask me the right questions.
计划
The plan?
计划 我想是找个合适的女人
The plan, I think, is to find the right woman.
生好多孩子然后教他们
Raise a lot of children and teach them values.
不 罗伊 离开这的计划
No, Roy. The plan to get out of here.
好 计划 有了
Okay, the plan. Here we go.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 他们可以帮我们
Cops! Cops! They can help us.
不 不 姜 不是这些警♥察♥
No, no. Chon, not these cops.
这些是坏警♥察♥ 他们向人们要好处
These are dirty cops. They take advantage of people.
现在 如果他们拦下我们
Now, if they stop us,
记着 我不是罗伊欧班纳斯
remember, I’m not Roy O’Bannon.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你朋友 从西部来的亡命之徒
I’m your friend Smoky Desperado from the West.
那我是谁
And who am l?
你 你是班尼哈那
You. You’re Benihana.
班尼哈那u3000u3000u3000对
Benihana. Yeah.
你在这城市里教残疾儿童逾迦
You teach crippled children yoga here in the city.
你先走u3000u3000u3000不 为什么是我
You go first. No! Why me?
因为你掺合进来了 好吗
Because you blend in, okay?
现在 走 不要跟他们说再见
Now, go! Don’t let them see you!
班尼哈那
Benihana.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
哦
Ooh.
姜
Psst! Chon!
快点 别浪费时间
Come on. Stop wasting time.
你
You!
姜 我找到离开这的票了
Chon, I found our ticket out of here.
我们起程了
We’re on our way.
看起来想老的罗伊又回来了
Looks like old Roy came through again.
就象以前 姜
Just like old times, Chon.
查查这边
Check over there!
那条巷子 那边
Over to the alley! That way!
对 就象以前
Yeah, just like old times.
你能不能暂时不想金子
Will you forget about the gold for a second?
你将会有比你做梦还要多的钱
You’re gonna have more money than you ever dreamed of
当把飞艇股票卖♥♥掉的时候
when that first zeppelin takes off.
为什么我总是相信你
Why do I always believe you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你应该庆幸我没把钱投到
You’re lucky I didn’t invest
荒谬的汽车股票
in that ridiculous automobile idea.
对 那会赚很多钱
Yeah, that’s gonna make a lot of money.
那是什么
What’s that?
狗窝 我在狗窝里
Doghouse. I’m in the doghouse.
哦 快点 姜
Oh, come on, Chon.
对不起 我说了谎
Look, I’m sorry I lied.
我只是不想让你失望
I just didn’t want to disappoint you.
那就是我想要说的
That’s exactly what I mean.
我忍♥受不了你那表情
I can’t take that look.
我从我爸爸那学的
I learned it from my father.
他过去就这么看我
That’s how he used to look at me.
你♥爸♥爸是干什么的 他是宫廷侍卫吗
What did your dad do? Was he an lmperial Guard?
不
No.
更重要
Much more important.
他是玉玺的看护人
He was the keeper of the lmperial Seal.
那就是我喜欢中国的原因
That’s what I love about China.
每个人的工作听起来都很酷
Everybody’s job description sounds so damn cool.
自从成吉思汗以后
The seal has been symbol of the emperor’s power
玉玺象征皇帝的权力
since Genghis Khan.
是一代代传下来的
It has been passed down from one emperor to another.
我们家族已经保管了12代了
My family have been watching over it for 12 generations.
12代
12 generations?
我和爸爸曾经一起讨论国家大事
My father and I used to skip stones across the moat
说有天我会继承他的事业
and talk about a day I would follow his footsteps.
我是他唯一的儿子
I was his only son.
如果当时我在 我就可以保护他了
If I’d have been there, I could have protected him.
不是你的错 你在3000英里以外
It’s not your fault. You were 3,000 miles away.
那小盒子是什么
What’s with that little box?
我妹妹寄给我的 爸爸转交给我的
My sister sent it to me from my father.
里面有个消息 说什么
There’s a message inside. What’s it say?
是个难题箱 我不知道怎么他开它
It’s a puzzle box. I don’t know how to open yet.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拿个锤子砸烂它 你就可以知道里面说什么了
Get a hammer and smash it open so you can see what it says.
我必须要有耐性
I must have patience.
到我可以打开它的时候
By the time I’m able to open it…
我就可以看那个消息了
I will be ready to read the message.
快点 顽固
Come on, Confucius.
那是我所听过的事中最土的一个了
That’s the corniest thing I’ve ever heard.
让我看看这个
Let me see this.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们要去英国
We’re gonna go to England.
我们要找到杀你♥爸♥爸的凶手
We’re gonna find your dad’s killer.