Seriously, how did you get it? What is it?
说真的 那个怎么搞的 是什么
I used to play this game with my cousin…
我以前和我表哥玩
…where I’d sit on his feet and he’d fly me through the air.
我坐在他脚上 他把我拉飞起来
I hit my head off the ceiling and I blacked out.
结果我的头撞到天花板 当场昏过去了
I was knocked out for five or 10 minutes.
昏迷了5到10分钟
I peed my pants.
还尿了裤子
If you had a choice to live in the past or the future,
如果你可以选择活在过去或者未来
and you could be anything you wanted to be,
可以心想事成
what would you be?
你想做什么
What would you be?
你想做什么呢
Well, I always wanted to be a musician in the ’60s.
我一直想当60年代的音乐家
That’s cool. A musician?
酷啊 音乐家
Yeah.

’60s is tough, though.
不过 60年代是个多事之秋
I saw Gimme Shelter recently, you know,
我最近看了《给我庇护之所》
the Rolling Stones documentary?
就是那部关于滚石乐队的纪录片
Yeah.

It kind of seemed like hell.
简直跟地狱似的
What?
是吗
Yeah, the ’60s would be, like, the last place I would want to be.
嗯 60年代是我最不想去的时代
No way!
不可能
Yes.
真的
Ugh! Chaos!
一团糟
So where and what would you wanna be?
那你想去哪儿 做什么呢
You know, here, now.
就这儿 就现在
That’s boring.
没劲
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay. Well, this is me.
嗯 我就是这样的人
This is you?
这样的人?
This is me.
就这样
Thank you very much, Brandon.
布兰登 非常感谢
Thank you very much, Marianne.
玛丽安 非常感谢
We should do this again.
我们该再次约会
Right.

So is that a yes?
那你是答应了吗
Maybe, yeah.
也许 嗯
Hello? Sissy?
有人吗 西西
Oh, fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

What, are you fucking spying on me?
操 你♥他♥妈♥在暗中监视我吗
Lock the fucking door, Brandon.
关好他妈的门 布兰登
Are you fucking spying?
你♥他♥妈♥在暗中监视我吗
“Are you fucking spying?”
“你♥他♥妈♥在暗中监视我吗”
Fuck! Brandon… What do you want?
操 布兰登 你想干嘛
You wanna fight? You wanna fight?
想打架吗 是想打架吗
You wanna fight? You want some of this?
想打架吗 要尝尝这个吗
What do you want from me?
你想我怎么样
What do you want from me? Brandon!
你想我怎么样? 布兰登
What do you want? Get off me!
你到底要什么 放开我
Why did you come here? Why?
你为什么要来我这儿 为什么
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我
Why? Why? Get off me!
为什么 为什么 放开我
You’re fucking hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Talk to me! Fucking bitch!
告诉我 臭婊♥子♥
Get the fuck off, you fucking weirdo.
操 滚开 你这变♥态♥狂
Fucking slut! Fuck you! Fuck you!
骚货 操你丫的
Brandon?
布兰登
Brandon, I’m sorry.
布兰登 对不起
Hey, where’s Brandon?
布兰登人呢
Are you Brandon’s girlfriend?
你是布兰登的女朋友吗
Do you wanna play?
想玩一玩吗
You wanna play with my tits?
和我的咪♥咪♥玩一下
I know Brandon would really like it,
我知道布兰登爱死这个了
and I know exactly what Brandon likes.
我知道布兰登到底喜欢什么
Come on.

Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
Come on. You’ll see.
来吧 待会就知道了
No, where are we going?
真的 我们要去哪儿
Come on.
来吧
You want a drink?
要酒吗
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
This view is amazing.
视野真好
Are they vintage?
是高级货吗
A little bit.
算是吧
I love it.
我喜欢
Brandon?
布兰登?
You know, it’s cool. It’s okay.
没事 没关系的
Should I go?
要我走吗
Sure.

I can walk you down.
我可以陪你下去
That’s okay.
没关系
Can I get you a drink?
要我倒杯酒给你吗
No.
不用了
Fuck.

Need a hand?
要帮手吗
No. The hook’s odd.
不用了 钩子没对好
There you go.
这下好了
David?
大卫
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
I take it you’re at your pottery class.
我当你在上陶器课好了
Have you eaten?
吃晚饭了吗
No.
没有
Are you hungry?
饿吗
No.
不饿
Can you just give me a hug?
能抱一下我吗
He’s not gonna screw you again.
他不会再跟你上♥床♥了
You left him a message, didn’t you?
你给他留言了 是不是
You can’t help yourself.
你情不自禁
It’s disgusting.
叫我恶心
Why are you so fucking angry?
你♥他♥妈♥生什么气
Why am I so fucking angry?
我他妈生什么气
That’s my boss.
他是我老板
You sleep with him after 20 minutes.
你跟他睡觉 隔了还不到20分钟
Now you’re calling him up.
就给他打电♥话♥
What’s the matter with you?
你在搞什么
You know he’s got a family, right?
你晓得他是有家的人 对吧
You know he’s got a family?
你晓得他是有家的人
No.
不知道
You didn’t see the wedding ring on his finger?
你看不到他手指上的结婚戒指吗
No.
没看到
You’re a liar.
骗子
I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re always sorry. That’s all you ever fucking say.
你总是对不起 你♥他♥妈♥永远这一句
Well, at least I say I’m sorry.
至少我道了歉
Try doing something.
做点什么
Actions count, not words.
行动才算数 不是言辞
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I’m not perfect. I make mistakes, but I’m trying.
我不完美 我犯错 但我还在努力
Some people fuck up all the time.
有些人一辈子都搞得乱七八糟
Look, just forget it.
算了
This isn’t working out. Obviously.
这行不通 显然
You need to find somewhere else to live.
你得住到别处去
I don’t have anywhere else to go.
我没别的地方可去
This isn’t about him.
这不是由他而起
I make you angry all the time and I don’t know why.
你总是生我的气 我不知道为什么
No. You trap me.
不是 你给我下的套
You force me into a corner and you trap me.
你把我逼到墙角 然后给我下套

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!