We’re also serving a DeBragga and Spitler.
我们也提供Debragga And Spitler牛排
New York Strip with a side order of fries,
外加一份薯条
and the salad is snow pea and radish with a cider vinaigrette.
一份雪豌豆和萝卜沙拉 配苹果醋
Can I start you off with a sparkling water?
来点苏打水吗
Tap water’s fine. Okay.
白开水就行 好的
And the wine menu is right next to… Yup, there you go.
酒单在 这儿
You want some wine? Sure.
来些酒 好哇
White? Red?
干红还是干白
Red. Maybe…
干红吧
Pinot Noir is light,
黑皮诺比较淡
if you like it, like, light.
如果你们喜欢淡的
Great.
好哇
Okay. I’ll be back.
马上上菜
So…
呃
Where do you live?
你住哪里
Brooklyn.
布鲁克林
Nice.
不错
Born and raised. Where you from?
生在那长在那 你呢
I was born in Ireland and we moved here when I was a teen.
我出生在爱尔兰 十几岁时搬到这来
Did you get back much? Thank you.
你常回去吗 谢谢
A couple times.
回去了几次吧
A big family? You miss them?
是个大家庭吧 你想他们吗
Uh…
呃
I have a sister.
我有个妹妹
I have two.
我有两个
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
Older? Younger?
姐姐还是妹妹
Older and younger.
一个姐姐 一个妹妹
I’m right in the middle.
我是老二
What?
怎么了
Just wondering.
只是觉得惊奇
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Why would I be nervous?
我为什么紧张啊
You look a little nervous.
你看起来有些紧张
Do I?
我有吗
No.
没有啊
Well, what’s a date?
约会不就这样吗
It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了
It took me an hour to figure out what to wear.
我花了一个小时选穿什么衣服
You chose wisely.
你选的不错
Yeah.
嗯
I’m sorry, but I forgot to say the crab comes in the shell.
抱歉 我刚忘了说 螃蟹是带壳的
Great.
好的
Oh! Yeah. I haven’t even looked at this.
我还没看菜单呢
I’ll have the lamb.
我要羊排
The lamb.
羊排
I’ll have the lamb, too. That sounds great.
我也要羊排 听起来不错
Okay. No appetizer?
要开胃菜吗
I’m fine. No.
不要了
Okay. And how would you like the lamb?
羊排要几分熟
Medium.
五分
We recommend it pretty pink.
我们叫粉羊排
Okay Yeah?
是吗
Okay. Pink it is.
那要粉羊排吧
Thank you. Excuse me.
谢谢 劳驾
So you seeing anyone at the moment?
你有交往对象吗
No, I’m not. Are you seeing anyone?
没有 你呢
No.
也没有
No? Really?
真的吗
Why is that?
为什么不找个
I don’t know. It’s just the way it is.
不知道 顺其自然吧
It’s just the way it is. Yeah, I…
顺其自然 是啊 我
Actually, I’m separated.
实际上 我分居了
Tragedy.
悲剧
Yeah. Kind of a recent thing.
刚不久的事
Okay.
哦
You were married for long?
你结婚很久了吗
No.
不是
Did we decide on the wine?
我们点酒了吗
Well, yeah. Was it the Pinot Noir, you said?
点了 黑皮诺 你刚说的
Yeah, great. Great choice. Okay.
嗯嗯 不错
I wasn’t married long. Gave it a shot.
我结婚没多久 就是试试而已
It didn’t really work out.
也没得到什么好结果
No.
嗯
Wow. What?
哇喔 怎么
You just seem, like…
你看起来有点
What?
怎么
Averse to the whole idea.
不大赞成结婚
Well, yeah.
是的
I just don’t understand why people would want to get married.
我不懂人们为什么要结婚
Especially nowadays,
特别是现在这个时代
I mean, it’s… You know?
我是说 有点 你知道吗
I don’t see the point.
我看不出有何必要
In relationships?
那感情呢
It doesn’t seem realistic.
那不切实际
Are you serious? I mean…
你真这么想吗 毕竟
Yeah. I am, really.
是啊 真的
Well, then, you know, why are we here,
那我们在这儿干嘛呢
if we don’t matter to one another?
如果彼此无关紧要
Why are you here?
你干嘛来呢
The food is supposed to be great here.
这儿的食物据说很美味
No, no, no. I’m not saying it like that.
不不不 我不是那意思
I mean… I just mean… You know?
我是说 你想吧
One person for the rest of your life? I mean, it’s…
与一个人天长地久 这
I mean, you come to restaurants,
你来到餐馆里
you see couples sitting together,
看到夫妻们坐在一块儿
and they don’t even speak to one another,
沉默无语
they don’t have anything to say.
他们都无话可说了
They probably don’t have to speak because they’re connected.
不说话也许是因为他们心有灵犀
Or they’re just bored with one another.
或者是彼此厌烦对方
Every…
每个
Here we go.
酒来啦
What’s your longest relationship?
你最长的恋爱关系持续了多久
Exactly.
确切长度
That’s… You can pour.
有 你可以继续倒
Sure.
好的
Four months.
四个月
You have to commit. You have to actually give it a shot.
你得投入进去 真诚地做出尝试
I did. For four months.
我尝试了 四个月呢
For four months.
四个月
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, touch that.
嘿 摸这儿
Your head?
摸你的头?
No, no, no.
别别别
You’re such a weirdo.
你坏死了
No, seriously, seriously, seriously. Touch it.
不是 真的 真的 摸一下
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
Do you feel that?
摸到了吗
Yeah, what is it?
恩 是什么
It’s a remnant. A remnant?
是进化残留 进化残留?
Yeah, from the Neanderthals.
恩 从尼安德特人进化来的
There’s only a few of us left
自从智人出现后
since the Homo sapiens took over.
只有少部分我这样的尼安德特人活下来
Okay.
好吧
That would explain the forehead.
难怪你额头长成这样
What’s that supposed to mean?
为什么这么说
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“为什么这么说”
What do you mean?
你指什么