Hey. That’s not cool.
这可不好
You should be so lucky.
你真幸运
Any calls?
有电♥话♥找我吗
Yes. Like, 50.
有 快打爆了
Hey! Heads up, buddy.
抬头 老兄
So, how’d it go last night?
昨晚如何
Got home, went to bed. Good night.
到家 上♥床♥ 睡觉
Right, right.
恩 好
Let’s do it again tonight.
今晚再出去找点乐子吧
Some place classier, though.
当然 高级点的场所
Yeah, my sister’s playing downtown somewhere.
对了 我妹妹在市区有演出
She’s playing?
她演出
She’s a musician. Well, she’s a singer.
她搞音乐 是个歌♥手
Okay. Yeah, yeah. You know what? That sounds like a lot of fun.
好 听起来有点意思
And that will ruin your enamel.
喝这个会毁了你的牙
That elevator music’s like a bad acid trip.
电梯里的音乐听得我快反酸了
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Reservation. Sullivan?
有预约 沙利文
Great. I have you on the list. I’ll have you follow me?
找到了 请跟我走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There you are.
走吧
Right this way, please.
请这边走
Wow, look at that ass. I could follow that forever.
瞧那屁♥股♥ 我能一直跟下去
Nice pick.
位置不错
I forget how beautiful the city is.
我都忘了这城市有多美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, guys. How are you both doing tonight?
您好 今晚感觉怎么样
What can I get you?
需要点什么
Your accent. Are you… You’re from…
听你口音 你是 你从
Brazil.
巴西
Rio?
里约
Sao Paulo.
圣保罗
That is a beautiful city. That’s…
很美的城市 那是
You’ve been there?
你去过那儿吗
Once or twice.
一两次
Can we get two dry martinis with olives?
两杯马提尼 加橄榄
And a little bit later, why don’t you come by for a drink with us?
一会能陪我们喝一杯吗
why don’t you come by for a drink with us?
来和我们喝一杯吧
I’ll make sure I get those drinks.
我去马提尼来
Thank you. Thanks.
谢了 谢谢
She would be so offended if I didn’t try.
如果我不跟她搭讪 她会不高兴的
Unbelievable.
不可思议
♪Start spreading the news♪
♪告诉全世界♪
♪I’m leaving today♪
♪我今天要离开了♪
♪I wanna be a part of it♪
♪我想与她结合♪
♪New York♪
♪纽约啊♪
♪New York♪
♪纽约♪
♪I wanna wake up in a city♪
♪我想在这个不眠之城♪
♪That doesn’t sleep♪
♪醒来♪
♪And find I’m king of the hill♪
♪发现我是众山之王♪
♪Top of the heap♪
♪出类拔萃♪
♪These vagabond shoes♪
♪流浪的脚步♪
♪Are longing to stray♪
♪渴望踏过♪
♪Right through the very heart of it♪
♪这座城市的中心♪
♪New York, New York♪
♪纽约 纽约♪
♪If I can make it there♪
♪如果我能抵达♪
♪I’ll make it♪
♪我将不惜一切♪
♪Anywhere♪
♪无论何地♪
♪It’s up to you♪
♪都取决于你♪
♪New York, New York♪
♪纽约 纽约♪
♪I wanna wake up in a city♪
♪我想在这个不眠之城♪
♪That doesn’t sleep♪
♪醒来♪
♪And find I’m king of the hill♪
♪发现我是众山之王♪
♪Head of the list♪
♪名列榜首♪
♪Cream of the crop♪
♪天之骄子♪
♪At the top of the heap♪
♪出类拔萃♪
♪These little town blues♪
♪这些小镇蓝调♪
♪are melting away♪
♪都将消融♪
♪I’ll make a brand new start of it♪
♪我将在纽约♪
♪In old New York♪
♪开辟新纪♥元♥♪
♪If I can make it there♪
♪如果我能成功♪
♪I’ll make it♪
♪我将不惜一切♪
♪Anywhere♪
♪无论何地♪
♪It’s up to you♪
♪这都取决于你♪
♪New York♪
♪纽约♪
♪New York♪
♪纽约♪
Wow. Wow! Bravo!
哇 太棒了
She’s good! She’s good!
她唱得太好了 太好了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I’m David. Sissy.
我叫大卫 我叫西西
It is a pleasure to meet you. Nice to meet…
很荣幸见到你 彼此彼此
I think you are absolutely fantastic
我觉得你唱得无与伦比
and you look great in the dress, too.
而且你穿这裙子也很漂亮
Please, sit down.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah, it was interesting.
蛮有趣的
What do you mean?
什么意思
No, it was…
呃 很
It was good. It was good.
很好 嗯 很好
It was good?
是吗
He was crying. He was crying.
他刚刚都哭了
There were tears coming down his face.
感动得都流眼泪了
I saw it. You made a grown man cry.
我都看到了 你把一个大男人唱哭了
Really? Mmmhmm.
真的吗 真的
I’m gonna get some drinks.
我点些喝的来
That’s a great idea.
好主意
Why don’t you get a round for the table, buddy?
哥们 何不坐这里
Okay. I’m really sorry about that.
好吧 刚刚十分抱歉
He’s had a rough day at work.
他今天工作不大顺利
I think he’s a little bit emotional right now.
刚刚情绪有点低落
Yeah. Yeah.
看出来了
So you guys grew up in Jersey?
你俩在新泽西长大
Yeah.
是的
You still live there? God, no.
你还住那儿 当然不啦
That’s good. That’s good. Where do you live now?
哦 哦 那你现在住哪
Kind of all over the place.
四海为家
Yeah?
是吧
What’s the last city you’ve been to?
之前在哪个城市
L.A.
洛杉矶
Los Angeles? Mmmhmm.
洛杉矶 是的
Oh, boy. You like it there?
噢 天哪 你喜欢那里
I mean, I’m going back.
我是说我还会回去的
That must mean you love it then, huh?
那还不意味着你喜欢那嘛
No! I can’t even fucking drive.
不是 我都不会开车
Wait a minute. You can’t drive?
等等 你不会开车吗
It’s a nightmare.
简直是噩梦
Nope. Why not?
不会 为什么不会
I tried when I was a kid and I was horrible.
我小时候学过 太恐怖了
Wait, how old were you when you quit driving?
你多大放弃学车的
Sixteen. You were 16 years old?
十六 十六就不学了吗
Mmm-hmm.
是的
So, wait a minute. How do you get along in Los Angeles?
等一下 那你在洛杉矶怎么生活
I take the bus.
坐公交呗
No. No, no, no.
不不不
Look, a girl like you cannot be taking the bus.
你这样的女孩可不能坐公交
What happened to your arm here?
你这儿怎么了
Oh!

When I was a kid, I was bored.
小时候弄的 那时挺无聊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!