It’s me. Pick up.
是我 接电♥话♥
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Hi.
你好
Come in.
请进
Drink?
喝点什么
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Perfect.
很好
This way.
这边
Slowly.
慢慢来
Hey, it’s me.
是我
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Brandon?
布兰登
Brandon?
布兰登
Brandon, where are you?
布兰登 你在哪
Brandon? Brandon?
布兰登 布兰登
Brandon?
布兰登
This is me calling you.
是我给你打电♥话♥
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
“I find you disgusting.”
“我觉得你令人作呕”
“I find you inconsolable. I find you invasive.”
“不进人言 咄咄逼人”
This is what the cynics used to say.
愤世嫉俗的人总这么说
Companies would refuse to look into the future.
如果公♥司♥缺少远见
They would say, “Can we stop this virus?”
他们会问 “我们能消灭这个病毒吗”
As if it was a negative progression.
看起来像是在退步
But it’s growing.
但它在成长
More and more, with a momentum that is unstoppable.
慢慢累积 拥有势不可挡的动力
Now some kid snorts the
有些小孩对他母亲
entire load of his mother’s spice cupboard.
油盐酱醋的瓶瓶罐罐嗤之以鼻
Post that on YouTube.
还发到Youtube上
They would watch as it becomes the buzz word
他们会看的 因为它成了
amongst high school students everywhere.
高中生间的流行语
Eventually, the cynicism is turning into awe.
最终 愤世之举令人们景仰
Do you know what’s going on with my computer?
知道我电脑哪去了吗
They took it.
他们搬走了
Yeah, I know. Someone could have told me.
是吗 或许有人告诉过我了
Some kind of virus.
中病毒了
Cool.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, me again.
好吧 又是我
I’m dying. I have cancer. I have one week to live.
我快死了 我得了癌症 只剩一周了
The very worst kind of cancer.
最糟糕的肿瘤
Of the vulva…
阴♥唇♥
You’re such a dick.
你个贱♥人♥
What are you doing, man?
干嘛呢 伙计
All right, gentlemen. If you just please make yourselves at home.
先生们 请随意
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
It falls upon me as your beloved boss to propose a toast.
作为你们最爱的老板 我来领个酒
To success.
为成功干杯
I just hope my wife appreciates it.
希望我老婆喜欢
Get a new tie, please.
弄个新领带吧 拜托
Jesus Christ.
上帝
Oh, my goodness.
老天爷
I love women in suits.
我喜欢女人穿正装
I love women in suits.
我喜欢女人穿正装
We could talk business,
可以跟她们谈工作
I would rearrange my life.
然后我的人生重新洗牌
Wow, she’s beautiful. Gray suit?
她真漂亮 穿灰色西装的那个吗
I’m gonna go talk to her. Count me down.
我去跟她搭讪 给我倒计时
You should go talk to her.
你应该去搭个讪
Yeah, you should.
没错 你该去
Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Boom.
行动
Have fun.
玩得开心
Twenty bucks says he fucks it up.
二十块 赌他搞砸
Incoming.
来人了
Hi, excuse me. Listen, I don’t want to beat around the bush.
你好 打扰了 我不想搞什么花样
I think you’re absolutely gorgeous. My name’s David.
我觉得你美极了 我叫大卫
Hi, David. Elizabeth.
你好 大卫 我是伊丽莎白
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Elizabeth. That’s a beautiful name.
伊丽莎白 好名字
Hi, I’m David. I don’t mean to be rude.
你好 我是大卫 无意冒犯
Loren.
劳伦
Hi, how are you? David. Nice to meet you.
你好 大卫 很高兴认识你
Rachel.
瑞秋
Listen, can I buy you a drink? Can I buy you all drinks?
能请你喝一杯吗 能请你们喝一杯吗
Sure. Why not? I would love that.
行啊 为什么不呢 很好
That would be my pleasure. What are you guys drinking?
我很荣幸 你们喝点什么
Well, we were thinking shots. You were thinking shots?
一小杯吧 一小杯吗
We just did shots of tequila.
我们刚喝了几杯龙舌兰
Would you guys like a shot of tequila?
来几小杯龙舌兰怎么样
Bring it on. Love it.
来吧 求之不得
Excuse me. Bartender?
抱歉 吧台
Can we get four shots of your finest tequila?
来四小杯最好的龙舌兰
Thank you very much.
多谢
I can see you’re very successful.
看得出来你是位成功女士
I think part of the secret to my success is attention to detail.
我觉得我的成功秘诀之一就是注重细节
Detail?
细节
Play the game.
玩个游戏吧
What game?
什么游戏
Blue or green?
蓝还是绿
I like games. I like this game.
我喜欢游戏 我喜欢这个游戏
Blue. Green. Green, it’s green.
蓝 绿 绿 是绿色的
That’s brown.
是褐色的
I don’t know how you change the color of your eyes like that.
我不知道你眼睛是怎么变色的
How do you do that so quickly?
怎么能变这么快
That’s amazing. That’s a real talent.
太厉害了 真是天才
Detail man. Hey, buddy.
细节 伙计 老兄
This guy, right here, fucking nailed it today.
就是这位老兄 今天干得相当漂亮
I want you to know you fucking nailed it. You’re the man.
我要你知道你干得很好 你是主角
Your pitch, amazing.
你推销很有一套
Listen, we’re playing a game here.
对了 我们在做一个游戏
Close your eyes again. Blue or green?
闭上眼睛 蓝色还是绿色
Brown. Fuck off.
褐色 滚蛋
All right. You, Loren, close your eyes.
好吧 你 劳伦 闭上眼睛
Blue. Blue.
蓝色 蓝色
You’re just making that up. See? He’s good.
你瞎蒙的吧 看见没 他很在行
He’s just picking colors randomly.
他是瞎猜的
You can have his shot.
你喝他这杯
Excuse me. We need another shot, please.
抱歉 再来一杯
You can put these on me.
这杯记我账上
No, I told you, I had it.
不 我说过了 我请客
No, I have it.
不用 算我的
I’ll get the next round. Sure.
那下一轮算我的 没问题
You’re a strong, independent woman. I like that.
你是个强势独♥立♥的女人 我喜欢
Thank you. Cheers. To nailing it…
谢谢 干杯 为干得漂亮干杯
To nailing it. To nailing it.
为干得漂亮干杯 为干得漂亮干杯
To nailing it. …and to success.
为干得漂亮干杯 为成功干杯
Yes.
好
I love that.
真不错
So what do you girls do for fun?
姑娘们平时怎么娱乐
Fun? Karate.
娱乐 空手道
You hear this song?
听到这首歌♥了吗
I love this song, I wrote this song,
我喜欢这首歌♥ 是我写的
I would love it if you would dance with me
如果能和着这首为你而写的歌♥陪我跳支舞
to this song that I wrote for you.
就更好了
Come on. Let’s go on the dance floor. One song.
来吧 去舞池跳一曲 就一曲
Yeah, come on. You’re a fun girl.
对嘛 来吧 你是个有趣的女孩
It’ll be fun.
会很有趣的
I’ll bring her back. Swear to God.
我会把她还回来的 我发誓