我认不出你了 你的头发和…
I didn’t recognize you. The hair and the…
你把我给毁了,兄弟!我曾经有个漂亮的 可人的,风趣的,和聪明的女朋友
You screwed me, man! I had a beautiful, caring, funny, intelligent woman,
你却把她变没了!
and you made her disappear!
哦,不,我没有,我只是让真的罗斯玛丽回来 这不是一回事,这叫回到现实
Oh, no, I didn’t. I just made Rosemary appear. There’s a difference. It’s called reality.
嗨,如果你能看到, 听到和闻到那些和现实中不同的东西吗?
Hey, if you can see something and hear it and smell it, what keeps it from being real?
第三只眼
Third-party perspective.
相信这是真的那些人
Other people agreeing that it’s real.
好,我问你个问题 谁是你的真爱?
OK, let me ask you a question. Who’s the all-time love of your life?
非凡的女孩
Wonder Woman.
好 我们假设一个非凡的女孩 和你谈恋爱,好吗?
OK. Let’s say Wonder Woman falls in love with you, right?
其他人认为她没有吸引力 这对你有妨碍吗?
Would it bother you if the rest of the world didn’t find her attractive?
不会 因为我会认为他们是错的
Not at all. Cos I know they’d be wrong.
这就是我和罗斯玛丽!
That’s what I had with Rosemary!
我所见的是个迷人的女孩! 我不管其他人怎么看!
I saw a knockout! I don’t care what anybody else saw!
天呀,我从来没有这么想过
Jeez, I never thought about it that way.
嗨,我想我是真的毁了你了? – 我该怎么办?
Hey, I guess I really did screw you, huh? – What am I gonna do?
嘿,别慌 我们把托尼·罗宾斯请到这儿来
Hey, hey, don’t panic. We just get Tony Robbins back here,
他再对你施法,把你变回去
he puts the Vulcan mind-meld on ya and he puts you back under.
好主意
Good idea.
但这意味着你要避免和罗斯玛丽见面 – 为什么?
In the meantime you just avoid Rosemary. – Why?
因为你一旦看到了真的罗斯玛丽 催眠术对你不再有作用
Because if you see the real Rosemary, hypnosis is not gonna help you.
你得将这个影像从你的记忆中抹去
You’ll need the jaws of life to get that image out of your head.
(敲门)
(罗斯玛丽) 哈尔,开门,是我
Hal, open up. It’s me.
我听见了
I hear you in there.
等一会, 罗斯玛丽
Just a sec, Rosemary.
(罗斯玛丽)在餐馆里你怎么了?
What happened to you at the restaurant?
有东西掉进我眼里我, 我得赶快回来把它冲出来
I got something in my eye. I had to run back here and flush it out.
哦,女服务员说你像只小布谷鸟
Yeah, the hostess said that you seemed a little cuckoo.
那,快,开门 – 我不能
So, come on, open up. – I can’t.
嗯…
让她进来,我们一起应付她 – 不
Let her in. We’ll club her. – No.
我,嗯… 我…
I’m…
我很不舒服
I’m very sick.
我要,嗯… 嗯…
I’ve got, uh…
CC! – 你怎么了?
CC! – You have what?
红眼病(传染性结膜炎)
Contagious conjunctivitis.
让我来试试吧,开门吧
I’ll take my chances. Now open up.
好的,等会儿
All right. In a minute.
(罗斯玛丽气喘吁吁)
我告诉过你很恶心的
I told you it was nasty.
你还好吗?需要去医院吗?
Are you OK? Do you need to go to the hospital?
不,不要,我已经点了眼药水,会好的
Nah, nah. I got some drops. I’ll be fine.
可怜的宝贝 – 是的
My poor baby. – Yeah.
好了,我也许得睡了。我太累了
Well, I should probably rack out. This has taken a lot out of me.

OK.
好的,明天早上我再打电♥话♥过来 问你怎么样了
Well, I’ll call you in the morning and see how you’re doing.
好的,好的,再见
Great, great. Bye-bye.
(# “Sweet Mistakes” by Ellis Paul)
# 打开软木塞,香槟杯
# Pop the cork, a champagne glass
# 为未来干杯,为过去干杯
# Raise to the future, drink to the past
# 感谢主赐予他的朋友
# Thank the Lord for the friends he cast
#在他为你写的戏里
# In the play he wrote for you
# 如果你爱这个女孩,伙计,请点亮火炬
# And if you love the girl, man, light up a torch
# 开辟一条通往她前廊的小径
# Blaze a trail to her front porch
# 吻她直到你的嘴唇被烤焦
# Kiss her till your lips are scorched
# 直到雨落在你身上
# Till the rain comes down on you
# 祝福你甜蜜的错误…
# Bless your sweet mistakes…
(敲门)
哈尔,你怎么样了?
Hal, is everything all right with you?
好呀,我很好呀,先生
Yeah. Yeah, it’s topnotch, sir.
怎么了?
Why?
哦,只是罗斯玛丽告诉我
Well, it’s just that Rosemary’s been telling me
在过去几天里她都打不通你的电♥话♥
that she’s having a bit of trouble getting you on the telephone the last couple of days.
现在,我并没有让你工作得太辛苦吧?
Now, I wouldn’t be working you too hard, would I?
不,我的意思是,我在努力工作
No. I mean, I’m working hard,
我想我是有点太投入了
but I guess I’ve just been a little preoccupied with things.
但是我保证我会和她保持联络的
But I’ll make sure and touch base with her.
好,好的。
Right. Right.
好,那么
OK, then.
我很抱歉,显然托尼·罗宾斯 比我想像中的要难找到得多
I’m sorry. Apparently Tony Robbins is a lot tougher to track down than I thought he’d be.
我会办到的我保证 – 我快受不了,兄弟
I’ll come through. I promise. – I can’t keep this up, man.
冷静点
Calm down.
我不知道,摩里西奥 也许我该见见她
I don’t know, Mauricio. Maybe I should just see her.
我是指,我真的…
I mean, I do have,
你知道的,动心了
you know, the heart thing.
也需这足以克服她的外貌
Maybe that’s enough to overcome her appearance.
就像是电影《哭泣游戏》中
It could be like in that movie – The Crying Game,
那个小伙子爱上了一个漂亮的女孩
When the guy fell in love with a beautiful woman?
当他发现她原来是个‘男’的, 但这并不要紧,因为他已经爱上她了
And then when he found out it was a guy, it didn’t matter, cos he already loved her.
哈尔,如果你遇到的阻力是看得见的 我会让你往前冲的
Hal, if a set of hairy boys was your biggest hurdle here, I’d say go for it.
(电♥话♥)
你好? – (罗斯玛丽) 嗨,是我
Hello? – Hey, it’s me,
嗨,什么事,罗斯玛丽?
Hey, what’s up, Rosemary?
昨天你怎么了? – 嗯?
What happened yesterday? – Hm?
我在你办公室门口向你打招呼 你马上跑开了
Well, I stopped by your office to say hi, but you just took off running.
哦,你说着玩的吧 – 不
Oh, you’re kidding. – No,
那你在干什么? – 当时我在慢跑
What were you doing? – I was jogging,
穿这工作服? – 我里面穿了件汗衫
In your business suit? – I had a sweat suit underneath.

你还…?
Is everything…?
到底怎么了,哈尔?
What’s going on, Hal?
最近好像和以前不一样了
Things haven’t felt the same lately.
不是吗? – 不
No? – No.
嗨,罗斯玛丽,别担心 一切…
Hey, Rosemary, don’t worry. Everything…
我现在有点害怕,一切都会好的
I’m just in a little funk right now, and everything’s gonna be fine.
好的,那么,嗯…
Yeah. So…
我想我明天得和你谈谈
I guess I’ll talk to you tomorrow?
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
# 你怎么了?
# What happened to you?
#我联♥系♥不到你
# I can’t get to you
#因为你的心里有一堵墙
# Cos there’s a wall in your heart
# 没有人可以通过
# That no one can get through
# 又冷又黑
# And it’s cold and it’s dark
# 而你却一无所知
# And you don’t have a clue
# 但是这堵墙,它会倒塌
# But this wall, it will fall
# 如果是最后一个我愿意
# If it’s the last thing I do
#我会通过的
# I’ll get through
#你心中的这堵墙
# This wall in your heart
(奇怪的口音) 是谁? – 哈尔,是你吗?我是吉儿
Who is it? – Hal, is that you? It’s Jill.
请进
Comin’.
嗨,什么事?
Hey, what’s up?
嗨,我的女朋友刚刚跳了我的票
Hey. My girlfriend just bailed on me,
我想我是否可以和你出去共进晚餐
and I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner.
抱歉,今晚我不太想去
I’m sorry. Tonight’s not good.
别这样请不动 我有些事要和你谈谈
Don’t be such a stiff. There’s some stuff I wanna talk to you about.
不了,真的,我不想 – 求你了?我们只是朋友般的出去
No, really, I can’t. – Please? We’ll go outjust as friends.
哦,快,你得吃饭,不是吗?
Oh, come on. You gotta eat, don’t you?
我能问你些事吗,吉儿? – 好的
Can I ask you something, Jill? – Yeah.
为什么你突然改变主意了?
Why the sudden thaw?
是的,我…我想了很多
Well, I’ve been thinking a lot.
哈尔,我… 我犯了个错 我不该和你吹的
Hal, I made a mistake. I never should have broken it off with you.
不,你并没有和我吹 我们只约会了一次
Well, you didn’t really break it off. We only had that one date.
另外,你也是对的 我们没有共同点,记得吗?
Besides, you did the right thing. We didn’t have anything in common, remember?
是我的错。我太感情用事了。
But that was my fault. I shut you out emotionally.
如果我想要的话,我们会有共同点的
We could have had more things in common if I’d wanted to.
沙纳罕先生,晚上好 – 我怎样?
Mr Shanahan, how are you this evening? – How am I?
今晚我像玫瑰丛中的一根刺
Tonight I feel like a thorn amongst a bed of roses.
你的位子好了 John领您去 – 这边,请
Your table’s ready. John’ll seat you. – Right this way, please.
我去一下洗手间 – 好的,Rosie 我们先坐下来
I’m just gonna go to the ladies’ room. – OK, Rosie. We’ll be at the table.
嗯 你看,为什么你当时要拒绝我呢? 我只是有点好奇
Yeah. See, why did you shut me out in the first place? I’m just curious.
好,坦率地说,我想… 你是个浅薄的人
Well, frankly, I guess I thought you were shallow.
我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!