Have we met? – It’s me, Li’iBoy.
在山里我和拉尔夫一起,我们见过的
I met you up in the mountains with Ralph.
噢,是的,Li’iBoy 你好? – 你好
Oh, yeah, Li’iBoy. How ya doing? – Yeah.
看来你的训练结束了 – 还没
You look like you been working out. – Nah.
那,你知道拉尔夫在办公室吗?
So, do you know if Ralph is in the office?
在,拉尔夫!
Yeah. Ralph!
哈尔!嗨,哈尔
Hal! Hey, Hal.
嗨,你好吗?
Hey. How ya doin’?
我很好,你看起来不错有何贵干?
I’m doing great. You’re looking good. So, what can I do you for?
我来祝贺你的 – 祝贺什么…?
I came here to congratulate you. – On…?
嗯…
Look,
你得到了一个好女孩 你也该得到她
you got a great girl, and you deserve her.
你比我好 从内心里我也为罗斯玛丽高兴
More than me. And the truth is, I’m happy for Rosemary.
但是我想要你明白一件事 你最好对她好点,拉尔夫
But I want you to understand one thing. You better be good to her, Ralph.
拉尔夫,如果你乱来,让她不快活
Ralph, if you ever mess up and make her unhappy,
我在边上瞧这 我会像只老虎一样扑向你的!
I’ll be waiting in the wings, and I’ll pounce on you. Like a tiger!
就像老虎对小鹿 让你缺胳膊断腿的!
Like a tiger on a deer, with a cloven hoof and with a broken arm!
哇,哇,哇,哈尔你在说什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hal. What are you talking about?
你们和好了 我们别捉迷藏了
You’re back together. Let’s not play games.
罗斯玛丽和我并没有和好 – 你们没有?
Rosemary and I aren’t back together. – You’re not?
先把这放放,就在我们说话的这刻, 她父母正为她举办告别聚会
Let’s put it this way. Her parents are throwing a going-away party for her as we speak.
他们没有邀请我
I wasn’t even invited.
(# “Comfort Eagle” by Cake)
轮胎尖叫声
(tyres screech)
# 我们正在建立一种宗教,我们正在把它建设得更大
# We are building a religion, we are building it bigger
# 我们正在加宽走廊并增加更多车道…
# We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes…
看起来很疯狂 – 是啊,本身就是
This seems crazy. – Yeah. That’s cos it is.
都是你弄的 – 阿门
But crazy’s all you got. – Amen to that.
好运,哈尔
Good luck, Hal.
好,我想喝一杯,我们从边上溜进去如何?
Well, I could use a drink. What do you say we slide around the side here?
对,我们可混进去
Yeah, we’ll blend in.

Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
Rosie? – 抱歉,你是谁…?
Rosie? – Excuse me. What are you…?
嘘~~
我爱你,我哪儿也不去, 除非你听我把话说完
I love you. I’m not going anywhere until you hear me out.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
你是谁? – 我是谁…?
Who are you? – Who am…?
哈尔,你喝多了?是我,沙纳罕夫人
Hal, are you drunk? It’s me, Mrs Shanahan.
我得和你女儿说几句话。 否则我不会走的。
I have some things to say to your daughter. I’m not leaving here until I do.
好的,但是你能放开Helga 让她去做事吗?
OK. But could you release Helga so she can get back to work?
准备,Li’iBoy,好戏开场了
Get ready, Li’iBoy. It’s showtime.
噢,哈尔,现在是你机会来了
Well, Hal, now’s your chance.
你到这里来干什么?
What are you doing here?
噢,天啦,你真美
Oh, my God. You’re beautiful.
你没有权利在这里
You have no right to be here.
哈尔,加油,这还不够 – 我会好的
Hal, come on. This isn’t working out. – I’m OK.
你到这里究竟想干什么?!
What the hell are you doing here?
我有句话要和你女儿说 – 最好是说“再见”!
I’m having a word with your daughter. – It better be “goodbye”!
你已经把她弄得… – 史蒂夫!闭嘴
You’ve got her all up… – Steve! Shut up.
罗斯玛丽,我很抱歉我伤了你的心
Rosemary, I am so sorry that I hurt you.
我真的… 很愚蠢
I’ve been really dumb.
我不成熟,我粗心 我真的是个大傻蛋
I’m immature, I’m unthoughtful, I’m a friggin’ idiot.
但是我爱你 你是我爱过的唯一的女孩
But I love you. You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved.
我不想你不知道这个就走了
And I just didn’t want you to go away without knowing that.
你真的伤了我的心
You really hurt me.
我知道。但是如果你愿意, 我愿意用我的下半辈子来补偿你
I know. But if you’ll let me, I wanna spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
但,你真不凑巧
Well, your timing is terrible.
我是说,我今晚要去基里巴斯 而且一去就是14个月
I mean, I’m leaving for Carabas tonight for 14 months.
抱歉,罗斯玛丽 我等不了那么长的时间
I’m sorry, Rosemary. I just can’t wait that long.
我明白
I understand.
我要和你一起去
Which is why I’m going with you.
(# “This Is My World”)
什么?
What?
是真的,Rosie Big Kahuna半个小时前把他加进了团里
It’s true, Rosie. Big Kahuna here just swore him into the Corps about a half-hour ago.
是的,他是正式团员了
That’s right. He’s official.
你确定那是你想做的吗?
Are you sure that’s what you wanna do?
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
#它永远解释不了你的心
# It could never explain your heart
#还有我嘴唇的触感
# And the touch of my lips
#它永远无法告诉你我的想法
# It could never tell you my thoughts
# 你要我改变
# And you want me to change
#我不习惯
# I can’t get used to
#你想要我成为的一切
# All you want me to be
#我只是不能假装
# I just can’t pretend
#成为别人
# To be anyone else
#因为这不是我
# Cos it’s not really me
#这是我的世界,这就是我
# This is my world, this is who I am
# 我不会放弃自己
# I’m not gonna give up myseIf
#让你的生活更美好
# To make your life better
#她说是这样的
# She said this is how it is
#我有自己的生活
# I got my own life to live
# 你可以接受我
# And you can either accept me
# 或者,宝贝,如果我们分享的是爱…
# Or, baby, if it’s love that we share…
这是你的袋子,罗斯玛丽 – 谢谢
Here’s your bag, Rosemary. – Thank you.
祝贺你,哈尔 – 谢谢
Congratulations, Hal. – Thank you.
罗斯玛丽 – 拜拜
Rosemary. – Bye.
把它停在机场好了,我会去取的 一路顺风
Just keep it right there at the airport. I’ll pick it up later. Congrats.
我们爱你,Rosie – 我爱你,妈妈
We love you, Rosie. – I love you, Mom.
罗斯玛丽,你得照顾好我的小家伙
And, Rosemary, you’d better be looking after me lad.
我会的
I will.
再见,花♥花♥公♥子♥!
Later, dudes!
# 哦,但我的罗斯玛丽去哪里,爱就会在哪里生长
# Oh, but love grows where my Rosemary goes
# 没有人像我一样了解
# And nobody knows like me
Say bye-bye. Bye-bye.
你… 你喜欢小狗,是吗?
You like puppy dogs, do ya?
与狗有关的事,我都喜欢
Anything to do with dogs, I melt.
我们出去遛遛,喝一杯,怎样?
Why don’t we go around back, get a little drink?
好的 – 好?快,跟上
Sure. – Yeah? Come on, big fella.
# 这是一种很好的感觉,我只想说,嘿
# It’s a feelin’ that’s fine, and I just gotta say, hey
#她真的有魔法
# She’s really got a magical spell
# 而且效果很好,我无法逃脱
# And it’s workin’ so well that I can’t get away
# 我是个幸运儿,我只需要告诉她
# I’m a lucky fella and I just gotta tell her
#我永远爱她
# That I love her endlessly
# 因为我的罗斯玛丽到哪里,爱就在哪里生长
# Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
# 没有人像我一样了解
# And nobody knows like me
# 她的手握着我的手有点不对劲
# There’s something about her hand holdin’ mine
# 这是一种很好的感觉,我只想说,嘿
# It’s a feelin’ that’s fine, and I just gotta say, hey
#她真的有魔法
# She’s really got a magical spell
# 而且效果很好,我无法逃脱
# And it’s workin’ so well that I can’t get away
# 我是个幸运儿,我只需要告诉她
# I’m a lucky fella and I just gotta tell her
#我永远爱她
# That I love her endlessly
# 因为我的罗斯玛丽到哪里,爱就在哪里生长
# Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
# 没有人像我一样了解
# And nobody knows like me
#这是真的,她所经历的一切
# It is true,everything she’s been through
# 没有人像我一样了解
# And nobody knows like me
#如果你遇见她,你将永远不会忘记她
# If you met her you’d never forget her
# 没有人像我一样了解
# And nobody knows like me
# 我们正在建立一种宗教,我们正在把它建设得更大
# We are building a religion, we are building it bigger
# 我们正在加宽走廊并增加更多车道
# We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes
#我们正在建立一种宗教,限♥量♥版
# We are building a religion, a limited edition
# 我们现在接受来电者索取这些吊坠钥匙链
# We are now accepting callers for these pendant key chains
#反抗没用,反抗也没用
# To resist it is useless, it is useless to resist it
# 他的香烟在燃烧,但他似乎从未熄灭
# His cigarette is burning but he never seems to ash
# 他正在梳理他的贵宾犬,他是一只生活舒适的鹰
# He is grooming his poodle, he is living comfort eagle
# 你可以在他的位置见面,但最好带现金
# You can meet at his location but you better come with cash
# 现在他的帽子反戴了,他可以给你看他的纹身
# Now his hat is on backwards, he can show you his tattoos
# 他从事音乐行业,他称呼您为“伙计!”
# He is in the music business, he is calling you “Dude!”
# 现在今天就是明天,明天就是今天
# Now today is tomorrow, and tomorrow today
# 昨天正在穿梭,穿梭,穿梭
# And yesterday is weaving in and out,out,out
# 还有飞机留下的蓬松白线
# And the fluffy white lines that the airplane leaves behind
# 在月亏前漂流
# Are drifting right in front of the waning of the moon
#他在处理钱, 他正在上菜
# He is handling the money, he’s serving the food

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!