好像要对我说什么
And I felt like she was trying to tell me something.
我认为那是个暗示
I took it as a sign.
从那以后 我知道交际舞进入了我的生命
And from then on, I knew that ballroom dancing would be my life.
那并不是我父母心中所要的梦想
It wasn’t the kind of dream my parents had in mind,
你跳舞的动力是什么呢?
What made you wanna dance?
是你
You,
你从窗户向外张望 就是那边那扇
Looking out that window, right up there,
能从地铁里看到…
You can see it from the train and,,,
每晚我下班回家都想见到你 你的面容
every night I’d come home from work and I’d look for you, your face,
你向窗外望去 同时我也向窗户望去
You looked on the outside the way I was feeling on the inside,
我也在注视着你
I was watching you too,
透过窗户我看到你在平台上练舞
From the window I saw you practicing on the platform,
不!噢…
No! Oh,,,
那天晚上我对你说了一切 我想我不会再见你了
That night I said all those things to you, I didn’t think I’d ever see you again,
但你又回来了
But you kept coming back,
我也不想
I didn’twant to,
但我发现如果我不那样 你指控我的一切都是对的
But I figured if I hadn’t, you’d have been right about everything you accused me of,
然后我开始跳舞 我发现 我真的喜欢上了 让我很开心
Then I started dancing and I found I really liked it, It made me happy,
是的 的确如此
Yes, it shows,
我是说 这是很长时间唯一令我兴奋的
I mean, I feel excited about something for the first time in such a long time,
– 你不是吗? – 兴奋?
– Aren’t you? – Excited?
明天的比赛
About tomorrow, The competition,
不 不 不 我愣了 我…
No, no, no, I’m petrified, I’m,,,
我要忘了这一切 我动弹不得
I’m gonna forget everything, I won’t be able to put one foot in front of the other,
– 我会把一切都搞糟的 – 不
– I’ll make a mess of the whole thing, – No,
给我一个钟头时间
Give me one hour,
(《Santa Maria》 – Go Tan Project)
别开灯 就这样
Leave it, Leave the light,
什么都别讲…也别想…
Don’t say anything,,, and don’t think,
有感觉了再动
And don’t move unless you feel it,
现场就这样
Be this alive,
明天现场就这样
Be this alive tomorrow,
谢谢
Thank you,
上帝 抱歉 抱歉 我失去平衡了
God, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I lost my balance,
噢 很好 我找不到我的未婚夫了
Oh, that’s OK, I lost my fiancé,
丽莎!丽莎
Lisa! Lisa,
– 在这儿啊 – 找到耳环了
– There you are, – Found the earring,
约翰·克拉克 合照了 过来
John Clark, Photo op, Come on,
大家都笑
Smile, everyone,
斗牛士进行曲!
– (Chic) Paso doble! – (cheering)
– 祝大家好运 – 祝你们好运
– Good luck, everybody, – Good luck,
– 嘿 – 是的
– Hey, – Yeah,
我怎么给你说的?女孩喜欢 会跳舞的男孩 对吗?
So what did I tell you? Girls love guys who can dance, right?
连我都找到了舞伴 看看
Even I got a partner, Check it out,
很可爱啊
Cute,
– 那家伙是谁? – 噢 是她哥哥
– But who’s the guy? – Oh, that’s her brother,
是的 我们以前一起打球
Yeah, we play basketball together,
他们可爱吗?就快被击败了
Aren’t they adorable? They’re gonna get slaughtered,
噢 嘘 别那样讲
Oh, shh, Don’t say that,
克拉克先生
Mr, Clark,
约翰?
John?
你看上去很沮丧 深呼吸
You look blue, Breathe,
谢谢
Thanks,
女士们先生们 大家晚上好
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening,
芝加哥泰坦瑞大奖赛拉丁舞比赛现在开始
The Chicago Taittinger Trophy Latin competition will now begin,
评委们 台上的是11对进入半决赛的选手
Judges, this is a semifinal round with 1 1 couples on the floor,
女士们先生们 首先我们要表演的是恰恰舞
And now, ladies and gentlemen, your first dance is the cha-cha,
音乐 谢谢
Music, please,
绝好的快滑步 弗恩!
Nice chassé, Vern!
哇噢!
Whoa!
(cha-cha ends / applause)
女士们先生们 下面我们来为恰恰舞评分
Let’s hear it for the cha-cha, ladies and gentlemen,
你们最喜欢那一对?让我们听听他们的号♥码
Who’s your favorite couple out there? Let them hear their numbers,
我们跳的想堆狗屎!你的心都放在 你那头白♥痴♥一样的假发上了!
We danced like shit! All you did was worry about that stupid wig!
呃 你要我怎么做?你看到…
Well, what did you expect me to do? You saw,,,
我知道 他就是头猪 你知道什么吗?这是拉丁舞
I know, he’s a pig, But you know what? This is Latin,
评委们都为看你的臀部 而不是头发
The judges are looking at your hips, not your hair,
除非你屁♥股♥扭得非常好 不然就是失败!
So unless that thing looks good on your ass, lose it!
好啦!
Fine!
(cheering)
我们爱你 光头!
(man) We love you, baldy!
谢谢 舞蹈选手们
Thank you, dancers,
请各就各位准备比赛的最后一只舞
Please take your positions for your second and final dance of this competition,
斗牛舞
the paso doble,
音乐 谢谢
Music, please,
好像他不只扔掉了头上的假发
Looks like he got rid of a lot more than the wig,
女士们先生们 拉丁舞比赛的最终结果现在揭晓
Ladies and gentlemen, I have the final results for the Latin competition,
进入决赛的是…102号♥…
Your finalists are,,, couple 1 02,,,
是我们!丽莎 我们赢了 我们赢了!
We did it! Lisa, we did it, we did it!
104号♥
Couple 1 04,
– 噢 上帝!噢 上帝! – 106号♥
– Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – Couple 106,
109号♥
Couple 109,
110号♥
Couple 1 10,
另外 105号♥…
And couple 105,,,
丧失资格
has been disqualified,
什么?!
What?!
(cheering)
我觉得斯里克·威利跳得很不错
I thought Slick Willy was pretty good,
态度不佳 行为粗俗 这毕竟是发源于英国的项目
Bad attitude, Ungentlemanly behavior, It’s a British sport, after all,
– 那老兄跳得很不错 – 呃…
– The man was working it, – Well,,,
即将开始的是 国标舞比赛
Immediately following, the standard competition,
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
芝加哥泰坦瑞大奖赛国标舞比赛现在开始
the Chicago Taittinger Trophy standard competition will now begin,
评委们 台上是进入半决赛的十对选手
Judges, this is a semifinal round with ten couples on the floor,
他们要表演华尔兹和快步舞
They’ll be dancing the waltz and the quickstep,
女士们先生们 下面我们为
Now, ladies and gentlemen, let’s bring our dancers out
我们的选手热烈鼓掌
with a nice big round of applause,
115号♥…
Couples 1 1 5,,,
116号♥
Couple 1 1 6,
(mouths)
117号♥
Couple number 1 1 7,
118号♥
Couple number 1 1 8,
119号♥
Couple number 1 1 9,
120号♥
Couple 120,
121号♥
Couple 121,,,
哇噢
Wow,
快点 快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, come on, we’re gonna be late,
嘿 我耽误了 对吧?
Hey, you’re not gonna choke on me, are you?
我以为你的脚不能动了 我什么都不记得了…
I think my feet are asleep, I don’t remember anything,,,
别担心 你很棒 你很漂亮
Don’t worry, You’re great, You look beautiful,
最后是126号♥
And finally, couple number 126,
– 就是他们 – 是的 他们看上去有些紧张
– There they are, – Yeah, They look nervous,
不 不是他们 是他们
No, not them, Them,
你叫他们来的?
You invited them?
她说她要见证她丈夫的生活
She said she wanted to be a witness to her husband’s life,
我想她应该来看看这个
I thought she should witness this,
你现在开始做婚姻咨♥询♥顾问了啊 但至少你要问克拉克夫人收点费用?
So you’re a marriage counselor now, But could you at least bill Mrs, Clark for that?
由于我们的选手第一次来这儿表演
As our dancers take their positions for their first dance,
我要提醒评委 你们要取消 六对选手参加决赛的资格
I’d like to remind the judges that you’ll be recalling six couples for the final round,
女士们先生们 你们首先要跳的是华尔兹
Ladies and gentlemen, your first dance is the waltz,
音乐 谢谢
Music, please,
(applause)
跳得好!
Well done!
他真不错
He’s awesome,
爸爸太棒了!
Dad is awesome!
太漂亮了
Spectacular,
太漂亮了
It’s spectacular,
(piece ends / rapturous applause)
– 116! – 呼!
– 1 1 6! – Whoo!
跳得真棒 爸爸!
Way to go, Dad!
华美的华尔兹
(compere) Such a beautiful waltz,
我们还不错 我无法相信
We weren’t terrible, I can’t believe it,
当然…你是和我在跳啊 你这个舞迷
Of course we weren’t – you were dancing with me, you big nut,
…下面是比赛的最后一支舞 快步舞!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!