有人帮我一下吗!拜托了?
Somebody help me up! Please?
约翰!
John!
好了 55天后你俩就要去赢初学者比赛的冠军了
OK, 55 days from today you two are gonna win the novice competition,
就是说你们要掌握五种舞蹈
That means you’re gonna have to master five dances,
我叫鲍莉娜今晚给你们看录像带
I’ve asked Paulina to videotape you tonight,
然后你们可以看看你们哪儿还不对
so you can see what you’re doing wrong,
我们先来跳伦巴
Let’s start with a rumba,
(music starts)
什么?这是什么?
– What? What is it? – (music off)
是伦巴 爱之舞
It’s the rumba, It’s the dance of love,
而他却什么都没有给我
And he’sjustnotgiving meanything.
她要我怎么做?我都按我学得跳了
What does she want me to do? I’m doing it exactly the way I was taught,
你们觉得很容易…?
You think it’s easy,,,?
伦巴…是平凡愿望的最高表现
The rumba,,, is a vertical expression of a horizontal wish,
你必须拥着她 就仿佛 她大腿的皮肤是你生存的理由
You have to hold her like the skin on her thigh is your reason for living,
她就像你的心脏被扯出了胸腔
Let her go like your heart’s being ripped from your chest,
把她拉回来 因为你需要她 拉到此处直到舞场的地板
Pull her back like you’re gonna have your way with her, right here on the dance floor,
然后结束…
– And then finish,,, – (thump)
就像她毁了你的生活
Iike she’s ruined you for life,
(pants)
看到了吗?为什么你就不能试试那样呢?
See? Why can’t you just do it like that?
还有人要喝水吗?
Anyone else care for a glass of water?
该死!
Damn it!
不 不是说你
No, not you,
听着 我再打给你
Look, I have to call you back,
不 她还没回来
No, he’s not home yet,
昨晚NBA季后赛的比分是多少?
What was the score at half-time in the NBA playoffs last night?
什么?
Why?
什么?你说你看了啊 比分是多少?
Why? You said you watched, What was the score?
– 忘了 – 你不是忘了 是根本没看
– I forget now, – You didn’t forget, You didn’t watch,
你根本不关心季后赛 你关心的是舞蹈
You don’t care about playoffs, You care about dancing!
嘘!
Shh!
那我也不关心
I do not,
是吗?那这是什么?
Yeah? Then what’s this?
给我!不!给我!给我…
Give me that! No! Give me that! Give me,,,
这又不是我的 是我母亲的
It’s not even mine, It’s my mother’s,
至少 我找到合适的人选为我做衣服前
At least, it was my mother’s until I took it to this wonderful alterations guy
这还是我母亲的
who had it tailored for me,
听着 我也办不到
Look, it’s not like I’ve figured this out either,
– 嘿 听着… – 什么?
– Hey, listen,,, – What?
– 回来上课吧 – 不
– Come back to class, – No,
你可以做博比拉丁舞的舞伴
You could take over as Bobbie’s partner in the Latin dances,
你已经把这搞得一团糟了 我没法及时学会
You’ve got those knocked already, There’s no way I could learn ’em in time,
我不会回去做博比的舞伴!
I’m not comin’ back as the Bobbinator’s partner!
我们在一起格格不入
We’ll look like an olive and a toothpick together,
况且 她也不肯和我跳舞
Besides, she would never dance with me,
她当然愿意
Sure she would,
只跳拉丁舞 华尔兹和快步舞还是由我来跳
Just the Latin dances, I’ll still do the waltz and the quickstep,
她愿意的
She would,
不!
No!
除非他是地球上最后一个 秃头的、难闻的异型恋疯子…
Not if he was the last bald, bad-breathed, heterosexual sequin-freak on earth –
他很可能就是 我是不会干的
which he probably is, I’m not doin’ it,
你还想不想获得拉丁舞比赛的冠军了? 这是你的事儿 与我无关
You wanna win the Latin competition or not? It’s up to you, I don’t care,
这些舞蹈林克都会跳 他是有实力的选手
Link already knows the dances, And he’ll be a good competitor,
是吗 林克?
Right, Link?
那最后还是放弃了未成年女子
So, finally giving up on the underage bimbettes
而去追成熟♥女♥性了?是这样吗?
and gonna go for a real woman? Is that it?
是的 不再追求未成年少女了 从现在开始只追成熟♥女♥性
Yeah, no more underage bimbettes for me, Only real women from now on,
如果不事先吃颗薄荷糖 你休想接近我 知道吗?
Don’t even think about coming near me without a breath mint, You got that?
还有别老盯着我屁♥股♥看
And quit lookin’ at my ass,
试试看吧
(both) We’ll try,
弗恩 知道吗 你跳拉丁舞时非常优美
Vern, you know, there’s a joyful freedom in your Latin,
齐克呢 男人中你具有与众不同的天生的淫♥荡♥
And Chic, you have an innate sensuality quite uncommon in a man,
我要你们和约翰一起去参加比赛
I’ve entered you both in the competition along with John,
好 就这么定了
Good, That’s settled,
(musical interlude)
你…就是画框
You,,, are the frame,
我是画框
I’m the frame,
– 她是一幅油画… – 她是一幅油画…
– She is the picture,,, – She is the picture,,,
…置于画框里
,,,in your frame,
你要做的 就是彻底表现她的美丽
Everything that you do is to show her off,
– 知道了吗? – 没听到
– You got that? – I didn’t hear that,
很好 邀请女士
Nice, lnvite the lady in,
然后…搂住她的腰
And… maketheconnection.
面向楼上的看台
Projecting to the third balcony,
911!911 快去叫啊!
91 1! 91 1, quick!
快打911!9…
Quick, 91 1! 9,,,
(both laugh)
你们从这儿开始掠过人群
And start here with an initial sweep past the crowd,
看着
Watch,
然后一个反向抑制步
And contra-check
极好
Excellent,
噢 上帝
Oh, Jesus,
你看上去有些不一样
We wanted something unusual,
– 你还好吧? – 是的
– Are you OK? – Yeah,
– 确信? – 是的 我很好
– You sure? – No, I’m good,
你们看来累坏了
But you guys look exhausted,
我怎么和你说的 今晚就到这儿吧?
I tell you what, why don’t we call it a night?
看你这个样子 约翰 就像老酒鬼一样
For your sake, John, You look like you’re toast,
– 明天再来就好了 – 是的
– And tomorrow’s a big day, – Yeah,
– 回家注意安全 – 好的
– Get home safe, – OK,
– 我把你们累坏了 – 不 不 不 不
– I’m wearing you guys out, – No, No, no, no,
很好 我的脚伤了但我很高兴 让我忘记了膝盖的疼痛
It’s good, I like it when my feet hurt, Takes my mind off my knees,
和你们一起工作 知道吗 我无法自控
I’ve just been getting carried away, you know, working hard with the two of you,
我想我很喜欢这个 感觉很好 知道吗?
I guess I like it, Feels good, you know?
我也是
For me too,
好的 呃 我回家了
All right.Well, I’m going home.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait,
我想和你谈谈那天晚上你请我共进晚餐
I wanted to talk to you about that night that you asked me to dinner,
我对我的态度表示道歉
I’m sorry about how I treated you,
只是 知道吗 一直以来人们都打我的主意
It’s just, you know, that people get the wrong idea about me all the time,
鲍莉娜 你不用向我解释了
Paulina, you don’t have to explain anything to me, ever,
呃 我知道我不必向任何人做解释
Well, I know I don’t have to explain anything to anybody
因为我不在意人们怎么看我
because I don’t care what people think about me,
好 好
Good, Good,
– 我是这么认为的 – 是的 嗯哼 好 好
– I mean it, – Yeah, uh-huh, Good, Good,
(breathes heavily)
抱歉 我应该马上离开
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be here right now,
不 不要紧 我想我很饿还是怎么的
No, it’s OK, I think I’m just hungry or something,
– 饿了? – 很饿
– Hungry? – Very,
– 噢 真白♥痴♥ – 不
– Oh, this is so stupid, – No,
不 一点也不 不 不 我饿的时候也叫
No, not at all, No, no, I cry too when I’m hungry,
通常想吃法国炸薯条 你呢?
For French fries, usually, You?
蛋糕
Cake,
(both laugh)
小心点 别溅到你的大衣上了
Careful, Don’t spill it on your new coat,
– 原来那件 新的颜色 我染过了 – 是吗?
– Old coat, new color, I had it dyed, – Yeah?
是的 我爸爸染的 他是干洗工
Yeah, my dad did it, He’s a dry-cleaner,
我妈妈、哥哥、两个姐姐还有我都是
As is my mom, my brother, my two older sisters and me,
我跟你说过我了解污迹
I told you I know about stains,
– 你是干洗工? – 呃 是的 直到8岁
– You’re a dry-cleaner? – Well, I was, Until I was eight,
实际上 那时我就开始跳舞了
Actually, that’s when I started dancing,
一天放学后我来到店里
I was helping out in the store one day after school
我妈妈叫我去后面处理一张订单
when my mom asked me to go in the back and get an order,
就是这件精雕细琢的 用金线缝制的亮片大衣
It was this incredibly delicate sequined thing, held together by a gold thread,
呃…我拿着这件衣服 就像它随时都可能弄坏
Well, I carried the costume like it was gonna break.
然后我见到了那位顾客
And then I saw the customer.
她是我所见到的最美的女人
She was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.
那晚她邀请我们去看她跳舞 我妈妈答应了
She invited us to see her dance that night, and my mother said yes.
就像黑白的世界突然变成了彩色的
It was like the whole world had suddenly gone from black-and-white to color.
那个漂亮的女人和她的舞伴 在我们面前驻足
The beautiful woman and her partner stopped right in front of us
摆了一个华尔兹的姿势
and did a waltz pose.
她向后仰着头对我使眼色
She tilted her head back and she winked at me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!