Evan! What are you doing here?
找些朋友 你怎么会在这儿?
Trying to meet up with some friends, What are you doing here?
呃 知道吗 工作…
Well, you know, work,,,
我得来这儿见一位客户 经过这儿…
I had to come to visit a client over here, I had to come by and,,,
– 真怪啊 – 是吗?
– It’s really weird, – It is?
是啊 因为我正等你 去见令我发疯的那个女孩呢
Yeah, Because I’ve been wanting you to meet this girl that I’m crazy about,
我马上就和其他朋友去酒吧见她
and I’m going to meet her right now at this bar with my other friends,
你能…想去看看吗?
So can you,,, Do you wanna go?
当然了 带路吧 儿子
Of course I do, Lead on, my son,
来吧 我们这就去
Come on, let’s get out there,
你♥爸♥爸想跳舞吗?
So, does your dad wanna dance?
不知道 爸爸 你…90年代就还没跳过舞吧?
I don’t know, Dad, you haven’t danced in, what, 90 years?
你们去跳 快去吧 我很久没跳了
You two go, Go, It’s been a long day for me,
(music fades)
克拉克先生?
(woman) Mr, Clark?
克拉克先生?
Mr, Clark?
跳舞吗?
Do you wanna dance?
好啊 好 跳吧
Yes, Yes, I do,
好的
OK,
能带我向埃文说声再见吗?谢了
Could you say goodbye to Evan for me? Thank you,
当然
Sure,
(Latin music)
– 抱歉我来晚了 – 下次不要再晚了
– Sorry I’m late, – (Miss Mitzi) Don’t let it happen again,
来热身吧 约翰
Join the warm-up, John,
(Latin music)
(inaudible)
来吧!
Come on!
上帝 弗恩!
Christ, Vern!
(music off)
你都湿透了 老兄 我今天才洗了澡
You’re soaking wet, man, I already had a shower today,
– 抱歉 – 真恶心!
– Sorry, – You’re disgusting!
你不必这样说啊
You don’t have to put it like that,
为什么?这是事实 我喜欢实话实说
Why not? It’s the truth, And I prefer to tell the truth,
不像有些人编造什么还没有未婚妻的故事
unlike some people who make up stories about nonexistent fiancées,
你说什么啊?他秋天就要结婚了
What are you talking about? He’s getting married in the fall,
噢 拜托 什么 你呆的吗?
Oh, come on, What, are ya dumb?
大家百忙中聚到一起来上课 到底是为了什么?
People who are engaged take the classes together, or what the hell’s the point?
拜托 讲真话吧 你并没有订婚 对吧?
Come on, tell the people the truth, You’re not engaged, are you?
哼?
Huh?
– 确实没有 – 这就对了
– Not exactly, – Uh-huh,
– 我还没问过她呢 – 非常感谢
– I haven’t asked her quite yet, – Thank you very much,
听着 我首先要减肥
Look, I was gonna lose some weight first,
然后我要带她去浪漫的地方跳舞
and then I was gonna take her dancing somewhere romantic,
然后或许会向她求婚
And then maybe pop the question,
但我想如果我到哪儿都老出汗的话 这也不太浪漫 哼?
But I guess if I’m sweating all over the place, that wouldn’t be too romantic, huh?
她舞跳得很好
She’s a great dancer,
(groans)
呃 嘿 别听我说的 什么啊 你…
Well, hey, don’t listen to me, What, are you,,,
拜托 别老像个大男孩 我并不想让你烦恼 上帝 弗恩
C’mon, don’t be a big baby, I didn’t mean to upset you or anything, Jesus, Vern,
我说过抱歉了
I said I was sorry,
博比!
Bobbie!
去叫医生啊
Somebody call a doctor,
你还好吧?她晕倒了
Are you all right? She’s out,
这是她的电解液 运动剧烈 因为她过度工作了
It’s her electrolytes, They get crazy because she overworks herself,
她以前来过两次
She’s been in here twice before,
很烦人 妈妈
And it’sgetting so boring, Mom.
– 闭嘴 蒂娜 – 不 你闭嘴 上帝 她要我滚开
– Shut up, Tina, – No, you shut up, God, she pisses me off,
他在吉米的饭店上12小时的班 一半时间工作 一般休息
She pulls a 1 2-hour shift at Jimmy’s Diner, working five till five,
然后她去为一个坐在轮椅上的 老低能儿烧饭洗衣
and then she goes and cooks and cleans for an old feeb in a wheelchair
就是为了赚点额外的钱买♥♥喜欢的舞裙
to earn extra money for her crazy costumes,
然后每晚还要在舞蹈练习时扮演灰姑娘
And then she plays Cinderella every night at dance practice,
– 那时你应该回家休息了 – 我不需要休息
– When you should be home, resting, – I don’t need rest,
不错 你应该出去和那个 有体香的害羞男人调调情
Right, You need to hang out and flirt with the shy guy with the nice-smelling sweat,
– 她老是想我提到你 – 闭嘴 蒂娜
– She told me all about you, – Shut up, Tina,
我从没说过他有体香 从没说过…
I never said his sweat smells nice, I never said,,,
她说她从没闻到过这么好闻的味道
She said it was the best-smelling sweat she’d ever smelled,
好吧 杀了我吧
OK, kill me now,
没关系的 博比 我也闻过我同意 是很不错
It’s all right, Bobbie, I’ve smelled his sweat and I agree, it’s not bad,
呃 我是说 春雨过后没有花香…
Well, I mean, it’s no field of flowers after a spring rain,,,
是的 我想我们还是别说了
Yeah, I think we’ve talked about this enough,
或许我们应该回去了 让博比好好休息
Maybe we should all go home now and let Bobbie get some rest,
– 是的 – 拜 甜心
– Yeah, – Bye, sweetheart,
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, Thank you,
博比需要一个舞伴参加比赛
Bobbie needs a partner for the competition,
你为什么不去呢 约翰?
Why not you, John?
我?比赛?不 不 我不行… 她绝不会找我的 别提了
Me? Competition? No, no, I can’t,,, She’d never go for it anyway, Forget it,
为什么不会?你说什么啊? 听到她女儿讲的了吗…她喜欢你
Why not? What are you talking about? You heard her daughter – she likes you,
舞蹈是靠感觉开始的
And dance begins with the dancers’ feelings,
下课后我为你们俩指导 额外的两个钟头
I’ll work with the both of you after class, Two extra hours,
密茨小姐的特殊待遇哦 我们还有三个月时间
The Miss Mitzi Special, We’ve got three months,
很好
This is good,
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想你最好多买♥♥点除臭剂
I think you better stock up on deodorant,
客户在律师办公室的所言都是机密
Anything a client says in a lawyer’s office is confidential.
所以我已习惯了保守秘密
So I’ve gotten used to holding onto secrets.
他们通常是没有罪的
They’re usually nothing incriminating,
但大多数的人都不肯和解…
but a lot of people have accounts they haven’t reconciled –
他们不愿意分享
things they’re just not ready to share.
恕我冒昧约你来此 孟买♥♥蓝宝石 三杯莱檬
I took the liberty of ordering for you, Bombay Sapphire, three limes,
我雇你监视我丈夫 你不应该监视我
I hired you to watch my husband, You’re not supposed to be watching me,
很难 克拉克夫人…尽管应该显得尊敬点
It’s very hard not to, Mrs, Clark – with all due respect,
– 你结过婚吗 迪瓦恩先生? – 是的
– Are you a married man, Mr, Devine? – I was,
– 噢 然后呢? – 由于不忠就
– Oh, what happened? – Unfaithful,
– 她雇了一名侦探? – 不 不 不
– She hired a detective? – No, no, no,
她发现后 我已陷入太深 于是…
When she found out, I was too far gone, so,,,
你可以笑我
You’re smiling at me,
你在花时间赎罪 迪瓦恩先生
You are on a strange journey to redemption, Mr, Devine,
需要很长的时间 克拉克夫人
And a very long one, Mrs, Clark,
这一切都预示着分分合合
All these promises that we make and we break,
为什么呢 你认为 结过婚的人?
Why is it, do you think, that people get married?
– 激♥情♥ – 不是
– Passion, – No,
很有趣 因为我让你开始幻想 那是为什么呢?
That’s interesting, Because I would’ve taken you for a romantic, Why, then?
因为我们的生活需要证人
Because we need a witness to our lives,
这个星球上有数十亿的人 我是说 每个人的生活究竟意味着什么呢?
There’s a billion people on the planet, l mean, what does any one life really mean?
而婚姻呢 你会关心点点滴滴…
But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything –
好的、坏的、可怕的、平凡的…
the good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things,,,
所有一切 随时随地 天天如此
Allofit.Allthetime,everyday.
你会说:“你的生活不容 忽视 因为我会注意”
You’re saying, “Your life will not go unnoticed, because I will notice it,
“你的生活不会不被觉察 因为我会是你的证人”
“Your life will not go unwitnessed, because I will be your witness,”
你可以引用我的话 你愿意的话
You can quote me on that, if you like,
我想我会的
I’m sure I will,
总之今天我叫你来这儿
Anyway, the reason that I called you here today,
是想亲自告诉你我不再需要你的服务了
to tell you in person that I won’t be needing your services anymore,

Oh,
我想进一步的话
I think to continue
会对我丈夫的隐私构成骚扰 还会…
would be an unwarranted invasion of my husband’s privacy and,,,
总之 即使有原因…
Anyway, even though there was a reason,,,
我很遗憾我的所为 现在我懂了…
I’m sorry for what I’ve done and I know enough now and,,,
是时候停止了
it’s time to stop,
感谢你为我做的一切…再见了
Thank you for everything and,,, goodbye,

Bye,
克拉克夫人?
Mrs, Clark?
我是对的 你只是在空想
I was right, You are a romantic,
(up-tempo Latin music)
博比!
Bobbie!
– 新衣服 – 是的
– A new costume, – Yeah,
我在医院时在美人鱼之梦买♥♥的
I got it from this mermaid dream I had in the hospital,
下意识就去买♥♥了
Just floated up from my subconscious,
遗憾的是 不能穿得太久
Where, tragically, it did not stay,
拜托 舞伴 你还在等什么?
Come on, partner, What are you waiting for?
这是神圣的干涉吗?
Divine intervention?
你是个勇敢的男人 约翰·克拉克 不是每个人都能抱那个肥妞的
You’re a brave man, John Clark, Not just anyone could take on the Bobbinator,
是的
Yeah,
祝你好运 老兄 我们支持你
Good luck, man, We’re with you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!