上帝保佑我
and so God mend me,
我用一切不亵渎神灵的话来起誓
and by all pretty oaths that are not dangerous,
如果你失了一点点约
if you break one jot of your promise
或者哪怕迟到了一分钟
or come one minute behind your hour,
我就要把你视为
I will think you the most pathetical break-promise
众多不守信用的人之中
and the most hollow lover
最背信弃义的负心汉
and the most unworthy of her you call Rosalind
最不配被你叫做罗莎琳德的那个女孩所爱
that may be chosen out of the gross band of the unfaithful:
所以记住我的话 恪守你的诺言
therefore beware my censure, and keep your promise.
我把你当做我的罗莎琳德那样恪守诺言
With no less religion than if thou wert indeed my Rosalind:
那么再见了
so adieu.
审判失信之人 时间是最好的法官
Well, Time should be the old justice that examines all such offenders,
那就交给时间吧 再见
and let time try, adieu.
你可知道我爱得多么深
O that thou didst know how many fathom deep I am in love!
我的爱深不可测
But it cannot be sounded:
我的爱如同无底的深渊
my affection hath an unknown bottom,
如同那葡萄牙海湾
like the bay of Portugal.
告诉你 见不到奥兰多我都活不下去
I’ll tell thee, I cannot be out of the sight of Orlando:
我要去找处树荫
I’ll go find a shadow.
在长吁短叹中等他回来
and sign till he come.
他在哪
Where is he?
我的管家马伏里奥呢
Where is my Steward Malvolio?
他很严肃 又懂规矩
He is sad and civil,
以我目前的处境来说 很适合给我当仆人
And suits well for a servant with my fortunes:
马伏里奥在哪里
Where is Malvolio?
他就来了 小姐
He’s coming, madam;
可是他的样子古里古怪
but in very strange manner.
《第十二夜》
亚历山德拉·吉尔布雷思 杰玛·戈金 约翰·利斯戈
他一定是被鬼迷了心窍 小姐
He is sure possess’d, madam.
怎么了 他胡话连篇吗
Why, what’s the matter? Did he rave?
不 小姐 他只是一味笑
No, madam; he does nothing but smile:
他来的时候 最好有人在身边保护你
your ladyship were best to have some guard about you
小姐
if he come;
因为这人的神经有点不正常呢
for sure, the man is tainted in his width.
去叫他来
Go call him hither.
他是痴汉 我是个疯婆
I am as mad as he,
他欢喜 我忧愁 一样糊涂
if sad and merry madness equal be.
怎样 马伏里奥
How, now, Malvolio?
亲爱的小姐
Tweet lady. Ho, ho.
你还笑得出来
Smil’st, thou.
我要差你作一桩难受的事呢
I sent for thee upon a sad occasion.
难受 小姐 我也可以难受
A sad, lady. I could be sad:
这种十字交叉的袜带勒得我血脉不通
this does make some obstruction in the blood, this cross-gartering;
可是那又如何
but what of that?
只要能取悦某人
If it please the eye of one,
那就像诗上所说的
it is with me as the very true sonnet is,
“一人欢喜 人人欢喜”
“Please one and please all.”
什么 我说你是怎么了
Why, how dost thou, man?
你究竟怎么一回事
What is the matter with thee?
我这双腿虽然是黄的 但我的心可不黑
Not black in my mind, though yellow in my legs.
那信已经到了我手中
It did come to his hands,
命令一定要服从
and commands shall be executed:
我想那一手簪花妙楷我们都是认得出来的
I think we do know the sweet Roman hand.
你还是睡觉去吧 马伏里奥
Wilt thou go to bed, Malvolio?
睡觉去
To bed!
对了 宝贝儿 我一定陪你
Ay, sweet-heart; and I’ll come to thee.
上帝保佑你
God, comfort thee!
你为什么一直笑还总是吻自己的手
Why dost thou smile so and kiss thy hand so oft?
你是怎么了 马伏里奥
How do you, Malvolio?
让我告诉你
At your request!
是的 夜莺应该回答乌鸦的问话
Yes; nightingales follow daws.
你为什么在小姐的面前这样放肆
Why appear you with this ridiculous boldness before my lady?
“不用惧怕富贵” 写得很好
“Be not afraid of greatness:” “Twas well writ.”
你说那话是什么意思 马伏里奥
What meanest thou by that, Malvolio?
“有的人是生来富贵”
“Some are born great.”
“有的人是拼得富贵”
“Some achieve greatness.”
你说什么
What sayst thou?
“有的人是送上来的富贵”
“And some have greatness thrust upon them.”
上天保佑你
Heavens restore thee.
记得谁曾经赞美过你的黄袜子
Remember who commended thy yellow stockings.
你的黄袜子
Thy yellow stockings?
“就爱见你绑着十字交叉的袜带”
“And wished to see thee cross-gartered.”
十字交叉的袜带
Cross-gartered?
“好 只要你自己愿意”
“Go to, thou art made,”
“你就可以出头了”
“if thou desirest to be so.”
我就可以出头了
Am I made?
“否则让我见你一生一世做个管家吧”
“If not, let me see thee a servant still.”
这家伙简直是中暑发疯了
Why, this is very midsummer madness.
他们怎么都逃走了呢
Why do whey run away?
波顿 你样子变了
O Bottom. Thou art changed.
你头上顶的是什么啊
What do I see on thee?
你看见的是什么
What do you see?
你看到了自己的蠢驴脑袋 对吗
You see an asshead of your own, do you?
上帝保佑 波顿 上帝保佑你
Bless thee. Bottom! Bless thee!
你样子变了
Thou art translated.
《仲夏夜之梦》
艾尔·默里 尼古拉斯·拉姆利 朱迪·丹茨
西奥·奥贡迪佩 泰米·威尔基 玛丽梅·迪乌夫 理查德·里明
我懂他们的鬼把戏
I see their knavery:
他们把我当做一头蠢驴
this is to make an ass of me;
是想吓唬俺
to fright me, if they could.
可俺决不离开这块地方
But I will not stir from this place,
看他们怎么办 俺要在这儿跑来跑去
do what they can: I will walk up and down here,
俺要唱歌♥儿
and I will sing,
让他们听见知道俺可一点不怕
that they shall hear that I am not afraid.
*山乌嘴巴黄沉沉*
*The ousel cock so black of hue,*
*浑身长满黑羽毛*
*With orange-tawny bill,*
*画眉唱得顶认真*
*The throstle with his note so true,*
*声音尖细是欧鹪*
*The wren with little quill.*
谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
是哪位天使把我从百花卧榻上唤醒
What angel wakes me from my flowerly bed?
*鹊翎 麻雀 百灵鸟*
*The finch, the sparrow and the lark,*
*还有杜♥鹃♥爱骂人*
*The plain-song cuckoo gray,*
*大家听了心头恼*
*Whose note full many a man doth mark.*
*可是谁也不回声*
*And dares not answer nay.*
温柔的汉子 我请你
I pray thee, gentle mortal,
接着唱
sing again.
我的耳朵沉醉在你的歌♥声里
Mine ear is much enamour’d of thy note.
我的双眼又为你的外形所迷惑
So is mine eye enthralled to thy shape
你风姿翩翩令我初次相见
and thy fair virtue’s force perforce doth move me
就情不自禁地发誓
on the first view to say,
我爱你
to swear, I love thee.
俺觉得你这么说不大合理
Methinks, mistress, you should have little reason for that;
不过说老实话
and yet, to say the truth,
如今理性与爱情很难碰到一起
reason and love keep little company together now-a-days;
很遗憾也没有哪位正直的邻居大叔
the more the pity that some honest neighbours
给”他俩”撮合做朋友 不
will not make them friends. Nay,
我有时也会说说笑话
I can gleek upon occasion.
你真是集美貌与智慧于一身
Thou art as wise as thou art beautiful.
不见得 不见得
Not so, neither:
可俺要是有本事跑出这座林子
but if I had wit enough to get out of this wood,
那就已经足够了
I have enough to serve mine own turn.
请不要离开这片树林
Out of this wood do not desire to go:
无论你是否愿意
thou shalt remain here,
你一定要留下来
whether thou wilt or no.
我不是一个普通的精灵
I am a spirit of no common rate;
夏天会听令永远侍在我身边
the summer still doth tend upon my state;
而我是真地爱你
And I do love thee:
你就跟我同去吧
therefore, go with me;
我让小精灵们侍奉你左右
I’ll give thee fairies to attend on thee,
他们会从海底里捞起珍宝献给你
and they shall fetch thee jewels from the deep,
当你在花床上睡去的时候 给你歌♥唱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!